[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Personally I don't really like the new OST. His voice is nice and the song isn't bad but it's not good either. It's just another basic ballad with no hook. I like ballads too but for them to be good they've got to have something extra and this one like many OST ballads does not have it.

Guest tomoyo1010

so far not so good...star mini project while waiting for tonight's episode.

IMG_20150202_195912_zpsb740198a.jpg
recappers be ready...it's less than 1 hour now. :)

Less than one hour before Healer starts everyone!!! Be readyyyy 8->

as much as I'm ready, suddenly I remember we only have one week left for healer until it ends :((

hiks stuck in this traffic jam.... arghhhhhhhhh

i hope i can fly from rooftop to another rooftop.... hahahahaha

everybody i'm waiting ur live recap

thank youuuiuuuuuuuu muachhhhh

Guest uctqepe

ceecile said: Personally I don't really like the new OST. His voice is nice and the song isn't bad but it's not good either. It's just another basic ballad with no hook. I like ballads too but for them to be good they've got to have something extra and this one like many OST ballads does not have it.

Obviously JCW has successfully made all women around the world who had watch Healer going gaga over him!! I'm definitely one of those million women out there who can't help myself from drooling & melting with his talent, beautiful voice, good looks, beautiful eyes, sexy moles, ermmmm ermmm s line body, large hands with visible veins....bla bla bla bla except his armpit hair!! Ngeeeeee :))

I'm definitely gonna watch ep 17 live streaming tonite! See ya!