[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest princesscinderella

The full version of the song is DAEBAK!  =D>I'm gonna listen to this song the whole day... Happiness overload!JCW! Seriously,I'm gonna run out of words to describe my feelings for you..Thanks so much! I'm becoming a crazy fan girl because of you... 

hmmm... the song is good but can't help but to compare it to his song from EK (lol the feels, even though i never watch that show)
or it might be the fact that i listened to it last week and i kinda pull a LSS on me..
heee... what i am anticipating most is the Healer Theme/Track1...

-EDIT-
2nd time i hear the song it kinda grows on me

Okay.... I've lurking in here longer than i should've (2 months to be exact) and i think it's time for me to come out of hiding.

With episode 17 only hours away, i just couldn't contain the excitement, so i needed somewhere to vent. And where else would ppl understand my aaddiction and agonies for Healer than this thread!

First of all, I'm truly impressed with every aspect of Healer. I have no complaints whatsoever! I'm pretty sure everyone feels that way in here too.

Second, ppl shouldn't be stressing over "ratings" cuz it doesn't reflect how popular and awesome a drama truly is. Considering the day and time this drama is shown in South Korea, i think it's safe to say that ppl are busy preparing for school or work. Also, maybe Korean viewers generally like more makjang melodramas than us international viewers.

Third, live recappers and you extremely crazy obsessed ppl, i love you all for all your hard work and dedication. Because of you guys, i can't stop coming here everyday!

Ok. Venting of my love for Healer and u guys are done. I better get some sleep if I'm going to wake up in time to watch it live. Good night!

P.S.

Ji Chang Wook.... Why are you so freaking hott in all ur Healer personas and disguises?!

I'm gonna do a livecap today but I can't promise about tomorrow. I have to study for an exam.. Anyway, those abs... Are we getting an abs moment? <3

Oh, and his voice... I'm sure my insides cannot be distinguished individually as stomach, pancreas and intestines, it's definitely all melted and gooey...

Urgh. I can't believe that I made gross puke-worthy romance right now...

Guest uctqepe

kimchee4me said: *Random thoughts*
  ..... after listening to the whole song....... omg his voice is so amazing and soft.... *new favorite song*

also the Eternal love ost would make a beautiful wedding song

I love the title of the song- I'll protect you..

No matter how much you doubt me, I'll protect you..

No matter if the world is going against me, I'll protect you..

No matter that all my hopes are dashed, I'll protect you..

You're my everything, I'll protect you..

That was an impulse poem, no it's not the translations..

Guest Turkishrose

It's now on YouTube you guys, the full version :)

Healer 힐러 OST - I Will Protect You 지켜줄게 - Ji Chang Wook 지창욱:

I'M SOOO LATE but here I am drowning with feels and emotions after liatening to JCW's voice for healer ost!!!

his voice is beautiful and I can't even imagine the song being played tonight in the episode. Hopefully not in those sad scene (if there's one)

He's so talented and I love him even more more more :x :x :x