[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest tomoyo1010

AdelaM said:

@AdelaM, @Namyo, @all - Yesss!! Finally!! After three days of laborious paper folding, I've ended with something which at least looks like a star!! Lol it still looks rather pitiful, but much better than the first two! Brilliant, at this rate, I may have a fighting chance at creating something other than plain lettering for the fan project! Huzzah! Sorry for the random post; just couldn't contain the excitement! :D
[

Sad to say it is inevitable that JCW would be serving in the military soon when his popularity is picking-up. Although ratings have been dismal, we are not quite done yet with 4 episodes left and I am hoping that we will be surprised with the outcome and drama ratings would go up (cross fingers). with his sky rocketing popularity in the past few weeks, there is no doubt that he will be getting offers to do CFs, magazine shoots, interviews and the like. Before he starts his MS, I wish that the following be realized - - Healer drama ending strong in SK ratings - lots of CF offers - blockbuster movie where is he the lead (I think he has one coming up but I am not sure if he is the lead) - promotion of Healer internationally with PMY - award for his Healer performance - he deserves it Am I asking too much? I need to get a JCW overload before MS.

Reminder to Healer Soompi fans!

Please always stay on-topic. While I appreciate that we discuss everything and anything here, please be mindful too and don't stray too much from Healer, the plot and the characters... If not, I'll give you Off-topic badge... :)>-

Please, don't bash other actor and don't start fanwar. Difference in opinion is expected and welcomed. But again, please no bashing and no harsh critics to ANY actor. You don't want your favorite actor/actress get bashing too right?

As always, please read Soompi rules and how-to. Please don't quote images and video.

Also, don't forget to submit your artwork/fanwork to "Healer fan project"!!

And for the last... my present to you all!
10953646_1378619945781817_465756346_n.jp
cr: yreabreaths IG

Good night! Ciao! I-) I-)

cmoirae2 said: Sad to say it is inevitable that JCW would be serving in the military soon when his popularity is picking-up. Although ratings have been dismal, we are not quite done yet with 4 episodes left and I am hoping that we will be surprised with the outcome and drama ratings would go up (cross fingers). with his sky rocketing popularity in the past few weeks, there is no doubt that he will be getting offers to do CFs, magazine shoots, interviews and the like. Before he starts his MS, I wish that the following be realized - - Healer drama ending strong in SK ratings - lots of CF offers - blockbuster movie where is he the lead (I think he has one coming up but I am not sure if he is the lead) - promotion of Healer internationally with PMY - award for his Healer performance - he deserves it Am I asking too much? I need to get a JCW overload before MS.

Guest uctqepe

@kanyaprasetyo 
HOW COULD YOU GO TO SLEEP AFTER GIVING US A PICTURE LIKE THAT?!! @-) @-) Wakeee upppp!!!! GIMMEE MOOAAARR!! 8-} 8-} 

@namyo HAAAALLLPPPPP!!! 8-X 8-X All i can see is the perfect S-line!!! @-) @-) 

New fantaken video 
http://instagram.com/p/yjydnZobK0/?modal=true
I'm sorry if it's been posted already, I've been completely MIA these past 40+ hours (yes, I've been counting), celebrating my uncle's birthday and without any internet access so I need to backtrack like 20+ pages. So bear with me if I'm not updated on everything, yet :-)fBW5Jdm.jpguzpOnaK.jpgFjtcv4a.jpg
source: as tagged, baidu

FemaleQuixote said: cmoirae2 said: Sad to say it is inevitable that JCW would be serving in the military soon when his popularity is picking-up. Although ratings have been dismal, we are not quite done yet with 4 episodes left and I am hoping that we will be surprised with the outcome and drama ratings would go up (cross fingers). with his sky rocketing popularity in the past few weeks, there is no doubt that he will be getting offers to do CFs, magazine shoots, interviews and the like. Before he starts his MS, I wish that the following be realized - - Healer drama ending strong in SK ratings - lots of CF offers - blockbuster movie where is he the lead (I think he has one coming up but I am not sure if he is the lead) - promotion of Healer internationally with PMY - award for his Healer performance - he deserves it Am I asking too much? I need to get a JCW overload before MS.