[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@rrmski‌

:)

) it seems that they wanted to drag him like they did with PBS to intimidate him.

@AdelaM‌ are you watching episode 16??

I forgot my headphones :(( I can't watch episode 15 without them.

@namyo yes I'm watching it!! :) exactly at that I was thinking when I saw the scene when JH asked about YS :)

Guest charliew

blossomnagr said: 15.01.28 KST06: 00 Naver Search Category - second place 힐러 (Healer); third Ji Chang Wook; 
88d633e2jw1eoos04xg8cj209209o74j.jpg
15.01.28 KST06: 23 Daum real-time search to 6th place 힐러 (# Healer #)

Guest blossomnagr

15.01.27 AGB NielsenNationwide  KBS《Healer》 8.9 (+0.2) ;SBS《Punch》 12.2 (+0.8)  ; MBC《Shine or Go Crazy》 10.2 (+0.4) 
Seoul
KBS《Healer》  9.2 (+/-0) ;SBS《Punch》 13.5 (+1.3) ; MBC《Shine or Go Crazy》  11.7 (+0.3)
88794f93jw1eoosrkxgayj20k60iljun.jpg88794f93jw1eoosrlgbuej20k10j2juu.jpg

What I think of the ending of episode 16:

-She sees Healer with blood. I don’t think YS will believe Healer killed the man because Healer was the one in danger and the man was his witness. Even if things went wrong, YS wouldn’t think that Healer would use a metal tube to hit him in the head. This scenario of YS thinking that Healer killed the man is too simple and overused in dramas…. I do not think the writer will use it.

-But when Healer sees the blood on his face, he will think that YS would think that he is the killer. He then will hide from her until he can prove that he is not the killer. That will take time and YS will be scared of losing him or something else.  Like when he hid from the world before. She would think that because the only witness is dead Healer would not come back.  That would increase tension in the romantic part of the drama, while the other plots of finding the truth develop.

I say this because:

1.      At the beginning of the episode MS sent her to this conference room to convince her that Healer was a bad person (this part is from the writer to us, the viewers, to think that YS will think that Healer is a bad person).

2.       In page 648, aroma83 said (sorry to cut or retype your post):

YS: Even if u can’t find it, just come to me.

JH: Yes.

YS: I’ll also try to find it

JH: Yes.

YS: You have to come to me, even if u can’t find it, understand?

It called my attention that the writer will emphasize twice in the phrases “come to me”“You have to come to me” and then …understand? As if YS is scared of Healer not coming back? Or is it the writer saying that Healer will hide from YS? At the end, after finding him, she will be mad at him because she said …understand? And He had said yes…but he didn’t come back. 

jerboa83

said:

After seeing ep. 14-16, I'd really like to ask this: is any videomaker out there who'd like to make a fan mv with this (quite creepy and sad but also poetic and beautiful) song
If I think of THAT night at Healer's place, and what happened right before and after it, these lyrics deeply move me: 

"This Night - Black Lab"

"There are things,
I have done
There's a place,
I have gone
There's a beast,
And I let it run
Now it's runnin' my way

There are things,
I regret
That you can't forgive
You can't forget
There's a gift,
That you sent
You sent it my way

So, take this night
Wrap it around me like a sheet
I know I'm not forgiven,
But I need a place to sleep
So, take this night
Lay me down on the street
I know I'm not forgiven,
But I hope that I'll be given
Some peace

There's a game,
That I played
There are rules,
I had to break
There's mistakes,
That are made
But I made 'em my way

So, take this night
Wrap it around me like a sheet
I know I'm not forgiven,
But I need a place to sleep
So, take this night
Lay me down on the street
I know I'm not forgiven,
But I hope that I'll be given
Some peace
Some peace"

I guess I can finally say is a tough competition. But after all the drama is well received.

It's hard to understand Korean viewers but I'm sure they would think the same as us towards Chinese, Japanese etc....

I mean I'm Mexican and I can't understand my oma. All Mexican dramas end with a wedding. And I finally watched a drama were they didn't get marry they just went to the beach and reminiscence their happy times, I told my mom:

Me: oma!!! That was a nice and different ending.

Mom: No, it was a bad ending.

Me: :-/

Mom: yes, because they were supposed to have a pretty wedding.

Me: But, but.... :|

And my mom and her friends were talking about the horrible ending. Also when they come across a different story let's say like Healer, they won't watch it.

So for my mom and most Mexican moms all Korean must have a horrible ending hehehe.

We talked so much about the ending and kissing scene that we forgot about YJT. In this episode he really shine. When KMS said he wants to help the 2 kids to fit back into society. By teaching CYS to be a reporter and SJH into a lawyer (I laughed man), KMH asked him why he wants to do that. And KMS replied because the kids' dads are my friend.

The kinda laugh that KMH was like "my brother has finally lost his mind. He is 1000000% evil." Totally unbelievable such words can come out from KMS's mouth like its the truth.

YJT was damn good in that scene. No words, just cynical laugh bundled with uttermost hurt and sadness. Finally realizing his brother is beyond redemption and a nutcase.

I have feeling that guy did not died. The writer will not be so bad to kill more person in this drama. Maybe he still alive and coma in hospital. He managed to give some interesting message to healer.

Someone will try to kill him again in hospital and then mystery and familiar person in doctor coat stop him. Turn out to be healer's teacher.

When CYS sees JH, hands and face with blood. She will definitely think he killed (be it accidentally or not) that ex-cop. Before she can recover from the shock SJH ran off and I'm glad he did because the scene is just damaging. But CYS will recover from the shock like she had many times in this show.

I hope Ahjumma will try to find CCTV footages that shows that SJH is trying to protect the guy. They had been hacking into a zillion cctv since ep1. They cannot suddenly forget tt cctv exists.

I too believe the ex-cop cld hv said something to SJH to point him to the right direction to find the recording tape. But SJH shd also knw tt since KMS is also searching for it. It must be damaging to him.

I'm sure JH's dad must have said things about the Elder during his interrogation. That's why his testimony was altered and JH's dad was coerced to sign the fake testimony (if my understanding of their dialogue is correct). So by finding the tape it will not only clear his dad's name they will also be able to link to Elder and start his downfall.

OMG guys! I can't...I can't...I can't bring myself to watch this episode. I need to watch episode 15 thousands more times before I am brave enough to watch 16.

First, thank you again for all the live recappers. Seriously, I don't know what would I do without you and of course the wonderful world of the internet lol

Now to backtrack like 40 pages!
@-) @-) @-)

I can do this! I can do this!