[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest princesscinderella

JCW and PMY.. omg! how great can it be if you'll decide to date each other in real life.. :xSorry! I'm saying things like this again..lol! I'm just getting carried away with all the new JH-YS stills..I swear I can look at those pictures all day..What a perfect chemistry, like the reps from the drama said, everything is just so natural..I'm loving PMY and JCW more and more as the drama progresses... I totally ship this couple because they look so good together in all angles... 
Oh and BTW, Wow! in the new stills JH is seen holding a beer from KMH.. Finally, it seems like he accepted a drink from him. :-* What a great development!In the previous episodes, JH always rejects the drinks offered by KMH.  We have a cute BROMANCE in the making.. lol!Maybe JH will decide to trust KMH and work with him to defeat KMS...

Guest uctqepe

fidda868 said: Are you guys sure JCW is wearing PMY shoes? I read it from ig @jicwook saying that shoes was taken from one of the staff there..dunno which one is true..but how the heck that small shoes fits to him?

Hahaha ok you guys really cracked me up.. i have to admit that "everything" of his is pretty big/huge/large??? From 50cm shoulder to perhaps 12inch shoe size?? Ngeeeee...you guys had the most pervy minded!! It's not good for my brain you know.. :))

There on the couch...

Their lower bodies are covered with a blanket...

They're hugging each other...

OMO! O_O

IT'S AFTER-SEX ON THE COUCH MODE!

Holy Donkey's Balls! They had sex on the couch TOO?!

Aigoo.. These sex maniacs... Get a grip you two... Or not.. I really don't mind you two hopping like bunnies...

Btw did I tell you that I have to read 10 pages from last night till now??? (it is 7 am now, and I went to bed at 11 and something pm) girls and boys now I imagine what will expect me tonight after the episode will release! Omg! 20 pages to follow up not "only" 10! :(((

Don't cry @AdelaM it's ok

#Healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 25, 2015 at 9:30pm PST

AdelaM said: Update IG

10:22am KST 제목:차가운도시 부제:힐러가 소세지를 만났을때 킬미힐미+힐러=킬러힐러 후아.... #소세지 #먹는거로장난침 #엄마한테혼남 Title: Cold city Subtitle: When Healer meets sausage Kill Me Heal Me + Healer = Killer Healer Hoo Ah... #Sausage #Using food to joke #Mummy will get angry

Cr gabby JiChangWookkitchen

@Ahpeng  you are crazy .. wakakakaka .. love your meme ..
and OMG ... those still ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... PMY/JCW .. get married please and save me all the trouble .. hihihi ..
Demmm .. I am super super excited .. 
Ohh now she's acting nurse .. 2nd time she cleaned his wound ... I have never been so excited on Monday ... I have never like 'Monday' ...

@Bambiina unnie, tolong bertenang (please calm down) :P
It's lunch hour and I'm backtracking pages and saw the new stills. PMY and JCW look sooooo good together! I will now do my work (or pretend to do my work) to kill the time. 5.00 pm is sooo far away~ Haih! 

Hi guys... sorry I haven't been around. Have been working through the weekend - what bad timing for me urghh but Real Life sometimes interferes. But I have been keeping up - so as usual uri chingu @Ahpheng, @sia3 the pics, gifs, comic strips, memes etc - ROFL love them all. Last night I wanted to virtual hug @briseis for the latest episode update pictures and report. Ahhh @sia3, I immediately thought of you. What did you do? Save a country in a previous life? All your wishes have been granted by uri writernim SJN! You wanted him hurt, and her nursing him... well she gave you (and us) more, much much more than that!
And @mywebfoot, as always brilliant writing. Yesterday, exhausted from a long working weekend, yet still pumped over it being almost Healer day, I wrote this. So yeah, half sleepy and raving like a mad woman, but since I don't think I can edit anymore, my first non SoGong nonfiction FF! Hehe. 
Won't be able to watch live with you all tonight, but will definitely be on the thread later once I watch the raws. :)