[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

mywebfoot said: @suziebee there is no doubt in my mind, none at all, more certain than the status of Pluto as a planet (not hard to beat, I know) that there is no fic I can write, that will beat the collective imaginations of this forum as Healer and his girl stay in his loft of love for the next 7 days. Well, there is a fic to beat it, possibly, but it's been published already. It has "50" in its title. It's about a particular color.

Yet another crazy antic.
7.10 am
Hubby :: So how many times did you watch it?Me :: Watch what?Hubby :: Nice try. How many?Me :: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Hubby :: Last night, at 3 am when 99% of total city population were asleep, how many times did you replay the kissing scene?Me :: You did not just spy on me! Yaa! Privacy invasion!Hubby :: Here's a little tip missy. Next time, if you feel like trespassing your husband's working laptop, make sure you close all applications. Do not leave any trace. Did you not watch CSI? What, battery went down and you couldn't find the power cable?Me :: Heee, mian :PHubby :: So, how many times?Me :: 7.Hubby :: You little liar.Me :: Fine. 37.Hubby :: 37?!! That's practically abusing.Me :: What? It was the sweetest, comforting, most natural and full of warmth. And it soooo turtle-egg short. Do you know that they freeze the screen after like 2 seconds? So replays are totally necessary.Hubby :: So you're happy right?Me :: Very much. After what I called last night as Healing Kiss, come what may, my Healer couple will prevail.Hubby :: So you will not go crazy if Healer suddenly went south? You know, typical Korean Drama noble idiocy. The kind where he thinks "by going away I'm protecting her" crap.Me :: Nope.Hubby :: Even if she will pull double noble idiocy? He went south, she went Timbuktoo. Me :: I'll be fine.Hubby :: Promise you will not boycott chicken? Regardless what happen after this? Because you're happy. They kissed and shared bed and in love and all.Me :: Promise.Hubby :: Even if Healer dies protecting her? And she him?Me :: Prom.... Wait what?!! No no no!! Nobody dies!! So many people died already!! They better keep them alive!! Or I swear I will burn down KBS!! I will!! I'll haunt them in their sleep! I'll turn them into frogs! Turtle-egg ugly frogs!!!!!!Hubby:: Ok, she's cracked. I'm doomed.
I'm in love :x 
P/s :: I stop caring about ratings longg time ago because hubby said, mothers will always win tv remote control and mothers watch their kind of story, you on the other side abuse my internet bills. LOL :D

:'( I thought this episode should get at least 11-12% but yeah, I'm really got into shocking mode saw the rating today but seems like Healer has had solid audience and I believe Healer is popular in SK just seeing on internet searchings. After all, let's not compare audience taste in drama specially time slot monday tuesday and just enjoy our crazyness over Healer.  
I want they know that healer is really doing a great job all around the world :(

the ratings is at e bottom again n jcw updated his instagram with a teary face.he wld hv gotten e infor last night.poor thing.

actually the front half was very slow, they spent too much time griefing for teacher's death, if i am not a fan, i wld hv switched channel too.

the pacing of the show just need to be done better.

also it doesnt help that kim rae won in punch has a big movie with Mr Lmh coming out this weekend, so he is getting alot of publicity.

of course i am sure everyone enjoyed e last 10mins.i woke up n got more than 10pages to catch up here.

Guest charliew

Shin Mi said: Aron_halas said: first happy 500 pages!
second :i 'm a big fan of JCW since Empress Ki so i watched WBDS ,kara secret love ,My too perfect sons and hero.
iwanna say that i didn't like his crying in ep 14 .His crying over Nyang Nyang when he heard about her death was better his veins in his face and his forehead in Empress ki ep 23 and his emotions and his tears were much better .
i draw that emotions in my head and i was little bit disappointed. 

Okay... so I barely slept last night after all the squee-ness moments!  Actually, I had a hard time going to sleep because my heart was still pounding given the last few minutes of episode 14.  And I woke up several times as well, only to grab my ipad, look at this thread and just stare at all the gifs especially the kiss.  I kept on rewinding and rewinding the videos that you chingus have posted - OMG!!!! I'm still on high heaven.  Thank you, thank you to all who made the gifs, screencaps, livecaps, videos and the posts.  It was the moment we have all been waiting for!  Sigh!!  :x  
Anyway, I too watched episode 14 via live streaming last night even though I didn't understand a stitch of Korean. But the feels.. OMG, the feels!....  Where to start?! Where to start?!  Well, I steeled myself for a sad opening and yes it was heartbreaking... JH was really angry and hurt, so much so that he snapped.  When he was on his way to the morgue to see Teacher's body, he didn't care if anybody saw his face.  He didn't grab his cap to pull it down or turn his head sideways, no, he went on straight and just punched or hit whomever he encountered to the point of rendering them unconscious.  And when his hand trembled while trying to pull the blanket over Teacher's face - there was a moment of hesitation there.  He didn't want to see... he didn't want to face the truth that Teacher is gone.  I admit I also was in denial mode at that time.  I had this weird moment when I thought Teacher would open his eyes and smile that chinky-eyed smile that he always does and tell JH that "Hey!  I'm okay,let's get out of here!" - alas, no... sadly that didn't happen.  Sniff! Sniff!

And that confrontation between MH and JH, that was intense!  JH was really seeing red.  If it was me, I'd also want to go and hurt the person who did this and make them feel the pain that I'm going through.  Oh the pain that he was going through.. that devastation... the frustration that he wasn't able to do anything to save his Teacher.  He was too late.  They may not have been blood relations but Teacher was his father - the only one he remembers.  
I also appreciated the flashbacks to JH's childhood along with a glimpse of ajumma's story.  Kudos to her hacker skills!  The detective was no match for her.  I guess this was part of her tribute to her longtime friend by getting all she can from police records.  In episode 13, the detective mentioned that she visited Teacher in jail five times and I wonder how that friendship started.  Not sure if it may have been mentioned during the flashback scene so I'll have to wait for the subs to see if it did happen.  But I'm now thinking... how did she become Healer's tech partner?  And when did she start?  Was it way before JH became Healer?  Was she already part of the team while Teacher was training JH?  Hmm.... that story will be interesting.
But needless to say that a lot has happened in this episode, it truly was a rollercoaster ride! But instead of the ride finishing out at a normal level, it skyrocketed and blasted our hearts out of our chests and into high heaven!  Honestly, mine has yet to get back down from that high!  I couldn't add more to what the rest of our chingus have written on how our favorite scene played out.  It was heartwrenching, it was romantic, it made us cry, it made us giddy, it made us jump for joy and do crazy stuff!!!!  IT WAS AMAZING!!! Kudos to the writer and JCW and PMY and the director - but I'm with you all in wishing he would have given us a few seconds or minutes more of that perfect, perfect, perfect kiss!   Please director, please give us more of that moment in episode 15 - please!!!  :x
I'm still waiting for the subs and I hope I get to watch it pretty soon so I could further immerse myself with the episode and see if all my speculations are correct.  Gosh, need to learn Korean fast! Hehe!
Healer definitely is part of my top Kdramas of all time!  Well... off to watch the last few minutes of episode 14 again!  Can't wait for Monday!  Have a great day chingus!  Big hug!  >:D<

writernim plz hook up café owner ajusshi n hacker ahjumma together..since they both is like a mother n father to uri OTP..they can be one good happy family..ajusshi+ahjumma+jungho+yongshi

writernim next ep plz start with the kiss n they both on bed..with jungho sleeping in yongshi arm..not like the ordinary kdrama..gurl in man arm..i like when yongshin being omma/noona to little boy jungho..

Wow the rating???? *sobbing* The rating is important yes, but i hope they will keep doing a good work despite of the rating. Healer team fighting!!!!! Okay, please tell me that i'm not the only one who has a dirty thought watching the cuddle gift. I am not talking about the hand placement. I am talking about the "move". ;) who made that gift anyway???? :))

@sia3, that's one awesome... breathless... banner!
Anyway about the ratings. I can't say I am disappointed. I can't understand it myself... but yeah, Korean ajummas hold the remote control... thank you @azuwaza163! You and hubs are the cutest, makes me so envious because HusbandofMine, he hates Kdramas with the power of a thousand blazing suns! Anyway yes, Korean ajummas rule the roost and Punch is right up that Ajumma alley, you know? It's so angsty and dark (which is why I only read recaps and cannot stomach watching) plus it has Kim Rae Won. KRW is the darling of Korean ajummas, right? So it's a tough nut to crack. 
Hopefully we'll do an amazing International Project - I just want our Healer cast and crew to know how much us international fans love the drama. JCW should know by now, just from the exponential increase in his IG and Weibo followers that he has become well-loved. Hope it spurs them on to work out, and keep giving us episode after episode of awesomeness. Looking right at you here, writernim. :)

@suziebee re request to write a sexy fic following ep 14:

There is no doubt in my mind, none at all, more certain than the status of Pluto as a planet (not hard to beat, I know) that there is no fic I can write, that will beat the collective imaginations of this forum as Healer and his girl stay in his loft of love for the next 7 days. Well, there is a fic to beat it, possibly, but it's been published already. It has "50" in its title. It's about a particular color.

@mywebfoot : You too can write a fic using the number. I suggest "50cm of Amazing and Delicious Broad Shoulder". Or do you have something better? ;) ;)

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

HI ALL,, HAPPY 500 PAGES..,,,
<:-P I WAS SQUEEL, LOSE OF BREATH, SAD,HAPPY becauseof last episode.. i even wish on my instagram that will be 24hours of NG  kiss scene, and then our wish came true, well done.. the kiss was more than 24hours, but 144hours until next monday, LOL
eventhat was heartache kiss because of sad and mixed with passion too..

actually, maybe JCW was give us some hint, he said before on his instagram that he will watch live stream and he even taking healing shower before watching.. wow daebak it must be hot, so he need shower first..

JCW must be happy PMY was healing him with kiss..
we hope next week the kiss was not cut PD~nim..

SJN was a good writer and very detail, wish she will give us a happy end story.. please do not let anyone die again, except the murder.

next week maybe Jung Ho come back become healer and meet Moon Ho and colaboration with ahjumma too, making plan and find the truth.
Young Shin will always beside him too, and even they both were in danger, we hope they will be survive..
CYS mother will be protect CYS and PBS too...

at the end, hopefully at the end the rating was more than 20..
[-O<

for now, lets jump..jump..squeel, (even now i am stuck at hospital and waiting for another treatment)
n..na..na..
:o)back ground ost, witch is really mixed with SJH feeling,,
"IT'S BEAUTIFUL FEELING WHAT WE GOT DEEP INSIDE..
WE GOT A FLAME THAT WILL LAST FOREVER TOGETHER YOU AND I
SUCH A RUSH OF EMOTIONS, THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN PUSH IT AWAY
CUZ THEY'LL NEVER TEAR OUR LOVE APART..

I,M ALL YOURS....MY HEART'S A FLAME AND IT'S BURNING IN YOUR NAME.. CAUSE I'M ETERNAL YOUR'S"

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL EVERLASTING LOVE BETWEEN THEM..
FAITH, THE SAD AND HEARTACHE TRUTH, LEAN ON AND LONGING TOGETHER, PAINFULL AND HAPPY TOGETHER..

PD~NIM, WRITER SJN~NIM...
PLEASE.....GIVE URI PUPPY JI CHANG WOOK  OR DUET WITH PARK MIN YOUNG TOGETHER FOR OST...