[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Finally! I can log in to comment again.

I'm getting really concerned for the safety of our Healer. The detective looks like he's got the smarts to figure out Healer's identity, and JH is exposing himself more and more in his lovestruck state. When his identity finally gets exposed, I really hope CYS's dad and gang of ex-thugs help/protect Healer the same way he's been protecting CYS all this time. I also really hope MH doesn't go down the path of darkness and try to destroy Healer out of jealousy(?) in his love (whether it's more parental or romantic, we don't know yet) for CYS. I don't know if the writers plan to recreate the conflict of the older generation in the new generation (CYS, JH and MH) but it'd be really great if the two guys worked together instead of trying to defeat each other.

Am a sucker for awesome FMV's. And since I didn't get my fix of too much healer.bong-suk-ah.young-shin-ah swoony scenes.. Yes-the kiss and sweet phone chit-chats are not enough! @-) Just sharing another set of great vid's while waiting for ep.10..

I swear.. YS's reply to 'bong-suk-ah's infamous 'question' on the preview would probably be the cliffhanger for next week. 8-> b-(

Always. This Writernims make us drool for more... And all I can say is....Grrrrr... =P~

In HeALeR's world - rooftops.are.the.place.to.be.

Where there are rooftops, there will be skinship. And romantic swoony scenes. Guaranteed!! Soooo... Gimme.gimme. More of those rooftops please. Pretty pretty pls.. [-O< :>

Credit. Zoe Star

Credit. SAKI HAN

stervamerzkaya0 said: Does everyone here thinks that Moon Ho has romantic feelings for Ji An? Because to me it seems that his 'first love' is really Myung Hee and Ji An is just a projection of his guilt(for not revealing his brother's crimes). He cares deeply about her because she is Myung Hee's daughter and not for any other reason.

Guest IguanaSoap

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015010

JI Chang-wook self-promotes ‘Healer’ with cute threat

Korean actor Ji Chang-wook on Monday self-promoted his drama in a refreshing manner.

Uploading a selfie on his Instagram account, he wrote: “Don’t you dare not tune into ‘Healer.’”

“It doesn’t sound like asking you a favor, but actually, I’m begging you,” he added.

Ji, 27, has gained popularity through his acting in MBC’s drama “Empress Ki” and currently co-stars in “Healer” with actress Park Min-young.

(kpopherald)

@IguanaSoap said:
JI Chang-wook self-promotes ‘Healer’ with cute threat

Korean actor Ji Chang-wook on Monday self-promoted his drama in a refreshing manner.

Uploading a selfie on his Instagram account, he wrote: “Don’t you dare not tune into ‘Healer.’”

“It doesn’t sound like asking you a favor, but actually, I’m begging you,” he added.

Ji, 27, has gained popularity through his acting in MBC’s drama “Empress Ki” and currently co-stars in “Healer” with actress Park Min-young.

(kpopherald)

I'm wondering if YS will find that BongSoo has her origami in later episode?? 

gYQall

I think that will be a "careless" from Healer part and she will find out! I think that will be a hint for her later to discover the real Healer :)

It would have been a nice k-drama twist if CYS was stunned when PBS strolled in after his make-over. It would be a good time to introduce CYS' growing confusion about her feelings between PBS/Healer.
If PBS/SJH/Healer gets arrested in this drama, maybe CYS will use her investigative reporter skills to prove his innocence re: the murder of the guy on the train. I don't really see much time for that plot in the series though.  I guess it will be revealed another way.
Will Healer and CYS head for the island at the end of the drama?

HELLO!

OMG! It has been a long time since I've been on soompi spazzing about a drama. I think the last drama I watched all the way through waiting for episodes was Heirs and NOW Healer. But, seriously only Ji Chang Wook can do this to me. LOL.

Here's my two cents since I've been silently lurking ever since this drama started airing.

Ratings?
I personally think the ratings don't matter. Healer is an AWESOME drama whether their ratings are in the 20% or not. I am sad that it is not getting the recognition it should be when it is better some dramas. Although it is hard to compare dramas from all different genres.  If I was Ajumma I will HACK EVERYONE'S TV and PHONE and make sure their watching Healer. LOL. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Ho
- Honestly, I can't decide if I like him or not, because telling the detective all that information and protecting CYS just puts Healer in danger now. Not cool buddy. [-X

Moon Shik
- Honestly I wonder his intentions. Has he already passed the point of no return?
- I have a feeling think MS and the Elder have something to do with SJH and CYS dad's death but who else doesn't think that on this thread. Am I right? :D

Healer/Bong Soo & Young Shin
- I LOVE THEM. End of story. LOL. :x
- I have a feeling Healer will be at risk of being revealed soon and I hope YS is the one to protect him.
- I CANNOT wait for the moment where that longing/lusting look is out of BS eyes. You can really see the character development there. *Kudos to Ji Chang Wook*
- I'm so sad to say this but we had so many loving and sweet moments, that when I think about it, I can see the heart-wrenching moments just brewing in a pot waiting to spill out the moment all the skeletons come out the closet. *sighs* I hope its quick and painless.

Ah Ha! Moments
- Its SOOO SWEET that he went and got her phone. I have this crazy thought that when he gives it back to her, she won't need it anymore because her "Hotpack" for her heart will be BS/Healer. Haha.
- I think Healer will be cleared from being a murder suspect soon because Ajumma started the count down for MS, and I think the Elder found their scapegoat *Points Finger* President Hwang.

Lastly before I run off to bed so the next episode will be up by the time morning comes.

I LOVE Healer/BS smile here. When YS finally gave approval for BS to talk banmal to her, and he said "Good" and smiled. It was so mischievous. *screams*

ScreenShot2015-01-06at123252AM1.png

Does everyone here thinks that Moon Ho has romantic feelings for Ji An? Because to me it seems that his 'first love' is really Myung Hee and Ji An is just a projection of his guilt(for not revealing his brother's crimes). He cares deeply about her because she is Myung Hee's daughter and not for any other reason.

I don't think Moon Ho knows who his "first love" is. He thinks it's Ji An as he deeply cares for the kid. And although he's closer to her than a samchun would be, I don't think he's in love with her. Traditionally, it would be wrong on all levels but where true love is concerned, incest would not be incest but just love. But I too think Moon Ho's "first love" is Myung Hee. He's finding Ji An for her, to make her happy and to make his hyung's wrongs right. But as this story goes, I wouldn't be more surprised if Moon Ho's "first love" turns out to be Kang Min Jae. Talk about plot twist, right?

You all right with the vitamin thing, they need money, our Healer and his Kyung Seob need them too
ahaaah onion head
Berocca Performance multivitamin

tumblr_nhquhacXME1u4lvilo2_400.jpg
http://media.daum.net/press/newsview?newsid=20150106140812083

Healer jacket 'CHRIS.CHRISTY' cost ₩ 369,000
booger crazy rabbit
tumblr_nhquhacXME1u4lvilo1_500.jpg
http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2015010609443153848&type=1

Guest blossomnagr

Healer continue to gain popularity. 

Healer fan account on IG reached 3K followers and close to 2.5K on twitter. Healer fighting!

B6pmXyfCEAAG8rF.jpg:large

@mywebfoot : I KNEW IT!! That sure long, but given the dangerous level of your squee last night, I geddit. Ha!

With new dilemmas (the possibility that his father killed Young Shin's and the urge to be with her) came to light, I'd say bring it on Healer!!

And @mywebfoot, about staying under the radar, oooops! :D :D

I think in this episode and preview of ep 10 we found out 2 weaknesses that our Healer has: CYS (when he almost fall after saving her and kissed her) and his father (in the preview he had a breakdown when he found out his dad is a "killer" and he is a thief).

Moon Ho is not in love with CYS, he wants to protect her as his sis or the girl of his love! He called the detective not to catch Healer but to catch the bad politicians and who are behind them! For now he is suspecting Healer too! That why he asked Healer too if there is another "job" for him for the other side to let him know!

The elevator scene from preview it's is DaBaek!! Why bcs she is afraid of elevators now but just a simple touch from his part she feels secure! That could be a hint too for her! "Why both Healer and PBS makes me feel secure? It's the same feeling! Could be the SAME man, too? "