[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

I think Phun is not totally  denying about his feelings for Noh.
When Phun remembered his "almost kiss"
with Noh then shakes his head ...

In his mind at that moment, it's probably this ...

Phun: "I'm falling for Noh ... This can't be ... This is not right.
"

He thinks that it's wrong to fall in love with Noh because Noh is a guy and he also worries what others might think of them. Also, he doesn't want to hurt his parents, his friends and his girlfriend Aim

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

Jie said: I re-watched the parts with Phun and Noh; whenever Phun was remembering the scene when he and Noh almost kissed, he shakes his head so I suppose he is in a state of denial over the whole issue.

Tbh I wasn't expecting Noh to be the one who would want to talk or interact after the 'almost kiss' since until now he was the one who wanted to run away from Phun but I suppose Noh has more courage when it comes to facing feelings.

Also, I searched a little about body language since Phun is always looking down whenever Noh entered the room:

"Looking down, especially with someone not looking the other person in the eye, is usually associated as submissive (ie. not dominant) eye body language. So, that person may not be very comfortable in your presence, or feeling guilty of something. In short: Constantly looking down signals "Submissive". It could also be that this person feels guilty, not wanting to face you." (cr: simplybodylanguag)

Basing on the teaser ngern actually talked to Noh asking him since when he got close with Phun cause he heard that they are spending nights together, hmmmmmm there's a lovd triangle interesting hehehehehe....

I hate it when Noh was trying to interact with Phun, but Phun has the best talent in ignoring people...i want to know what Ohm and Noh talked about during the cafeteria scene before Noh went out and decided not to eat cause it seems that Phu is concerned with him and keep on checking him out.

Can't wait for the next episode :) .....

Guest skeletonworks

@JavieR

Yeah I missed out that scene during the live streaming. Then I watched the raw again just now. And it seemed to me that he decided not to eat because he got too frustrated because Phun kept ignoring him. Phun kept glancing over to Noh and their eyes met but he didn't even bother to walk over to Noh. But Phun did look concern when he saw Noh walked away. I was hoping that Phun would see Noh when he was talking with Earn at the football field so that he'd get a bit jealous. LOL. Oh my yaoi fangirl fantasy....

@alvinc You'll be missed! Don't MIA for too long!!

@skeletonworks‌ brewing love triangle huh...but i guess ngern will soon play an important role between Phun and Noh, it has been clearly established from the very beginning that ngern has something towards Noh, do you remember that band practice scene when Phun and Noh both didn't show up a joke was thrown by Ohm regarding the two and the facial expression of ngern was like meh hahahahaha...so i'd love to see Phun take Noh as his own and no one else can own him hahahaha....

Guest skeletonworks

@‌JavieR

Earn has a crush on Noh. I asked around on twitter and they said that yeah Phun will at some point become jealous of Earn who is close to Noh. But I just don't know when will that happen. I hope it is soon!!!

@skeletonworks‌ enough of the drama please.....I just want them to be together...hahahahaha they are so cute especially how No took care of Phun when he was sick and on the next episode Phun will take care of Noh waaaaaaaahhhhhh sweetness overload!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! But it's just monday and since im in the Philippines i will be waiting for more than a week.....huhuhuhuhu BRING ME TO THAILAND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

@JavieR‌ But I did find something weird during that scene. Why does Noh looks shorter than Phun in that scene???? It's driving me crazy trying to figure out whether he was sitting or leaning against something. Hahaha OCD me. I wonder who threw water on Noh.

@skeletonworks‌ Well the water maybe thrown intentionally hahahaha ( i wish ) maybe he's sitting cause normally Noh is shorter than Phun but not that short or maybe Phun is standing on a Platform, i don't know hahahahaha well let's just wait until the next episode all questions will be answered hehehehe

Guest skeletonworks

@JavieR‌ it was just aired yesterday but I just can't wait for Sunday already!!!!! It's killing me that this entire episode is all about Phun ignoring Noh. And to know that there'll be more drama next week... *sigh*

@skeletonworks‌ i know right the people behind the show knows how to make the viewers crave for more argh! And i hate it especially that i'm in a different country...the agony of waiting...Phun and Noh is just so perfect for each other...i'm so inlove with them already ( shipping PhuThee, NonThee and PhunNoh ) hahahahahaha

JavieR said: @skeletonworks‌ Well the water maybe thrown intentionally hahahaha ( i wish ) maybe he's sitting cause normally Noh is shorter than Phun but not that short or maybe Phun is standing on a Platform, i don't know hahahahaha well let's just wait until the next episode all questions will be answered hehehehe

@jie that's what we do best over analyzed things hahahahaha that's what satisfy most of the fans hehehehehe yeah i was able to read that @uglypearl but apparently Noh grew so fast now he's taller than Phun, well it doesn't matter actually they still look good together :D

Archived