[Thai Drama 2014] Love Sick The Series รักวุ่น วัยรุ่นแสบ

Guest skeletonworks

Guest skeletonworks

@Jie Yeah next episode could be a bit of a drama, one of this Thai fan said. Both of them are confused and trying to figure out this thing called "feelings". You're attracted to each other dammit! Anyway, in the preview when they passed by each other, their eyes met but Phun looked away first  ~X( Jie said: But anyone else find it weird how Phun's girlfriend didn't notice he was sick? I mean wow talking about ignorant people, she was so intro her shopping that she didn't even see her boyfriend having a fever. Still, thanks to her being ignorant we got the scenes with Noh taking care of Phun XD

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: im not reading the novel coz its BL, but reading your comment makes me wanna read it. since im a writer, i need to learn to improve my writing too.. :) *running reading them now* 

Guest skeletonworks

Okay let's talk about episode 5:
4EhSz1.jpg
Jeed & KhomBoth of them are from poor family. Khom attends Friday College on athletic scholarship whereas Jeed's father is a struggling businessman who has hidden agenda when he sent his daughter to the prestigious convent school (or so that's how Jeed perceived it). I don't think Jeed is aware that Khom is not some rich boy since she probably has the assumption that all boys who went to Friday College must have been rich... Poor Khom, got a hole burned in his pocket. LOL. I didn't realise this but my facebook friend pointed out that is this how the Thai boyfriends treat their girlfriends: always buying them stuffs??????? Khom bought Jeed tonnes of stuffs (his monthly allowance probably finished in one date...)... Phun bought Aim several pairs of shoes...... If yes, I ALSO WANT A THAI BOYFRIEND!!!
Anyway, I don't like how Jeed lied to Grace about where she lives... But I guess I sort of understand that she did that just to fit in. But I feel like honesty is the best policy. If you told your new friend that you live in some poverty stricken area and your new "friend" fled, then he/she is not worth your time. There are plenty of friends you can find out there that don't judge you based on your status quo. And Jeed is like the total opposite of Dao! Look at how she rebelled against his father! WOW! "Whatever, Dad! Do whatever you wanna do! You own my life anyway! My only job is to endure it." I wish Dao could speak up to her mother like that so that we can see her eyeballs popped out. LMAO....

Guest skeletonworks

I'm so invested in this series that I slept late every night making Phun-Noh gifs...XF9eta.gif5MLGML.gif
Noh is ALWAYS like this with Phun. He could NEVER resist Phun.In the end, he's always "Fine, fine. Do whatever you want with me..."They are at this love-hate relationship stage right now ;))

Guest skeletonworks

@uglypearl wahhhh so glad to know that u enjoy this series too fella narekian!!!!!!! Well actually i don't know whether they will end up together or not. I will try to dig about it.

Both of them are seriously cute and i meant not just about their look, but how they interact with each other, it's giving me sooo much feels!!!

Have u tried reading the translated novel by p'Kuda? Totally worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter already!!

Here's the teaser for the next episode:

It will be oh so drama!! >:) When they passed by each other, their eyes met but Phun was the first to look away. Aarrgghhh!!! Then Noh grabbed Phun's hand oh my dear heart cannot handle it!!!! Then i think Noh went to see Phun but he walked away!!! Ahhhh these two are driving me crazy!!!

Guest amidamaru34

There are about 65 chapters from BL story. Do you know if they are still filming or already finished ? Hormones S2 is already finished their filming (wow).

Guest skeletonworks

uglypearl said: @skeletonworks
I just found it. Thank you. :)
I'm also excited for the next chapters and also the upcoming episodes of the drama too. :)
Actors who played Phun and Noh have great chemistry together. They're really good actors. :)

Guest skeletonworks

jsI8t7.jpg
I'm always a sucker for this kind of thing... He's always feeding Noh like a very caring mother. LOL.
C2xn33.jpg
p'Ann is definitely a "Pang"! :D

@skeketonworks
I really do hope so that

It has a happy ending

but I still have doubts about it. It wasn't mentioned that

Phun and Noh ends up together. They might be happy ... but with other partners or  end up happy with friends and families

plus It's possible that ...

They might change the ending of the drama version  even if they ended together in the online story . I really do hope not 

It will be awesome that Tou and March will cameo in the drama and the two couples will double date.  :)

Guest Kudaranai

Well, they stuck to the original novel so far (when it comes to Phun and Noh). The scenes play out almost word-for-word. Plus, the author of the novel is involved with the filming...at least somewhat. I stalked her twitter to find out.

Guest amidamaru34

Kudaranai said: Well, they stuck to the original novel so far (when it comes to Phun and Noh). The scenes play out almost word-for-word. Plus, the author of the novel is involved with the filming...at least somewhat. I stalked her twitter to find out.

Archived