[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

I remember this movie of justin timberlake and the new wife of ashton kutcher. its where they play best friends who have benefits and like phuthee become lovers.

I wish phu and thee can say to each other " I want my best friend back because im in love with her. "

for all their faults phu and thee and the fans deserve a happy ending. whether as friends or lovers.

even as they teach about these issues they have, the most impt lesson they can teach is that we all have happy endings no matter how bad life seems to be.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have hopes that Phai and Sprite will be together again in the last episode. Sprite never stop loving Phai and making a girl pregnant can't change that. I really hope they will be together. :(
I already give up on TarToei as I didn't see any progress with their relationship after Episode 11. I just wanted Toei to at least confess to Tar that she really likes him. I can't take it that she will leave it hanging for Tar. 
At least for Non-Thee, the tension has been resolved. The issue has been addressed already. It maybe not the ending that we want but at least they do get a closure. The other 1st gen cast needs to have their own closure too. Can they extend the series? please :(
By the way, thank you @DarkRose for the gifs. Kao and Tor nailed their scene together. I felt the sincerity even if it's just a gif. Their acting was quite good there. I hate Pang now. She's a mean girl. X(

kashie19 said: Not only has the series become negative, but so have this thread. I use to enjoy reading the comment here, lately there's just so much tension. I am disappointed in season 2 as well; and you are entitle to your opinion as I am to mines, but if every reply you're going to post is about how disappointed you are or how you're not going to support HTS anymore then I suggest you do just that. Save yourself some time and stop commenting after every single episode. --------- After watching Ep12, I don't see how the Gen 1 cast are not going to be in Season 3. There's too much problems still brewing. --------- I wonder what this abortion is going to do to Sprite/Phai relationship. Will this be the end of them? -------- I thought what Fern said was food for thought. A lot of people have opinions on abortion, but when it's actually them in the situation, don't you wonder what would actually happen?

Guest RusselM

I feel sorry for Nadao Bangkok senior students, they should have heartbreaking memories that can remembered at the end of their school year. Some of them are bittersweet moments 8-|

redblueyellow said: I still have hopes that Phai and Sprite will be together again in the last episode. Sprite never stop loving Phai and making a girl pregnant can't change that. I really hope they will be together. :(
I already give up on TarToei as I didn't see any progress with their relationship after Episode 11. I just wanted Toei to at least confess to Tar that she really likes him. I can't take it that she will leave it hanging for Tar. 
At least for Non-Thee, the tension has been resolved. The issue has been addressed already. It maybe not the ending that we want but at least they do get a closure. The other 1st gen cast needs to have their own closure too. Can they extend the series? please :(
By the way, thank you @DarkRose for the gifs. Kao and Tor nailed their scene together. I felt the sincerity even if it's just a gif. Their acting was quite good there. I hate Pang now. She's a mean girl. X(

Guest RusselM

diankusuma said: RusselM said: I feel sorry for Nadao Bangkok senior students, they should have heartbreaking memories that can remembered at the end of their school year. Some of them are bittersweet moments 8-|

diankusuma said: redblueyellow said: I still have hopes that Phai and Sprite will be together again in the last episode. Sprite never stop loving Phai and making a girl pregnant can't change that. I really hope they will be together. :(

alot of prediction talking about khwan win mhog but there are too many holes open.. 
tar-toei, will they be together? just if they can wait for a while till graduation, they can be together then.??
phai-sprite, will sprite still accepting phai? but i think phai need moral support. he must be feeling very bad lately. 
don't leave their stories hanging if they are not going to appear next season.  

Guest akira9

I think Non-Thee will end as good brothers, Phu-Thee will end as good friends.
But I don't know why I don't want it to end like this.
It's too beautiful world....
"Everybody is friends, Every is brothers-sisters".
It's kinda boring. (- - *) 
I don't mind if they end as bad-ending as long as it's reasonable and honest to all previous script.

Guest kashie19

After episode 12, I thought, Fern was lucky that it was Phai who knocked her up and not someone else in the Hormones crew. Could you imagine if it was Win? With his life style, this could have easily been his story. How do you think he would have responded to the pregnancy? Or, just a thought here, emotional, twice rejected, confused Thee? Never mind, that would just be too tragic. Thee is so easy to make tragic. I understand the writers now. It's tempting. Hahaha. Last one here, Phu? Selfish, Phu. What would happen? I thought about it and then realized, that already happened. The movie "The Swimmers" LoL so Phu-like.

kashie19 said: After episode 12, I thought, Fern was lucky that it was Phai who knocked her up and not someone else in the Hormones crew. Could you imagine if it was Win? With his life style, this could have easily been his story. How do you think he would have responded to the pregnancy? Or, just a thought here, emotional, twice rejected, confused Thee? Never mind, that would just be too tragic. Thee is so easy to make tragic. I understand the writers now. It's tempting. Hahaha. Last one here, Phu? Selfish, Phu. What would happen? I thought about it and then realized, that already happened. The movie "The Swimmers" LoL so Phu-like.

Guest dezzzy

One episode left.

This season is well-crafted. The actors were brilliant. Everyone looked and acted like seasoned actors. :)

The story is peculiar as well. It tackled what other mainstream series weren't able to do. And the responses weren't in unison. Some liked the season and some didn't. Those that look for a feel-good series didn't enjoy this one but those that look for a more unconventional one will be left satisfied.

As for me, I would have wanted a balance but in the end, the season is about lessons that teens face. It's about unreasonable parents. It's about the inconsistent minds if the teens.

Archived