[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand Thai so can someone translate it for me? 

10597249_756040814462017_1609239429_n.jp

วิน: ขวัญว่าวันนี้เราจะเป็นยังไง ขวัญ: ไม่รู้สิ เราว่าเธอลองไปดูep.13สิจะได้รู้ วิน: วันไหนเหรอ ขวัญ: วันนี้ไง4ทุ่ม วิน: ไปดูด้วยกันนะ

That is from Peach IG account. 

redblueyellow said:วิน: ขวัญว่าวันนี้เราจะเป็นยังไง ขวัญ: ไม่รู้สิ เราว่าเธอลองไปดูep.13สิจะได้รู้ วิน: วันไหนเหรอ ขวัญ: วันนี้ไง4ทุ่ม วิน: ไปดูด้วยกันนะ

i felt that the leak was deliberate. another form of viral advertising on GTH's part. GTH has been throwing us curveballs. 

but i don't think the leaks turned away audiences. like me, i can't wait for the live broadcast

I think so too. But I am kind of scared as well, b.c gth may twist them again

akira9 said: redblueyellow said:วิน: ขวัญว่าวันนี้เราจะเป็นยังไง ขวัญ: ไม่รู้สิ เราว่าเธอลองไปดูep.13สิจะได้รู้ วิน: วันไหนเหรอ ขวัญ: วันนี้ไง4ทุ่ม วิน: ไปดูด้วยกันนะ

Guest loveislove

It seems that many spoils are out, but I havent read them yet since I dont want to loose my surprise. So please use spoiler tags !!!

The last episode is more likely about Win's, but there is a question still bothered me. About what Win did last year with teacher Aor, he didnt do that serious mistake, did he? I recall all the thing happened to Win in his episode (episode 6) about how all of people thought there was something between them in that night. If nothing happened, so should someone help him out to clear all misunderstood, like teacher Aor comes back??? I feel so sorry for her last year too. She is such a good teacher, she is one of the teachers can convince/change/inspire students (like with Win and Kwan last year). I know many people forgave Win so it's not necessary to clear anything but I do hope that Teacher Aor will come back in the season finale.

Guest RusselM

After seeing the MV that khun @akira9 share to us, I can see that the Dao and Koi still normal girls, Koi (seemingly) going out with a guy who gave her gifts at Valentine Day. At the same time, Dao looks begin to lose Koi. Perhaps some of them, she missed the moment where she and Koi are still dating. But, more than that, I think Dao was lost Koi as a Best Friend. However, Koi always be around and the only person who understand Dao when she was having problems. As we all know, when two friends fall in love, then break up, it wouldn't be the same again. Dao and Koi dating because "accident", they are cornered by circumstances. At that time, Dao was under pressure and desperately needed someone who understood her, at the same time Koi was the closest one. The situation getting out of control when their classmates tease Dao-Koi for dating / lesbian (?) Dao always gives Koi expectations at every opportunity, whether just for fun or real. Koi feel that Dao has the "feeling" to her. That moment where they were kissed at Dao's room, Koi was awkward & not sure what she did with Dao. But Dao (like) back to convince her that they can be together as a couple. Well, Dao decided something with doubts. I'm glad they finally broke up, and all the scenes that confirm that they still like guy. But I'm very sad with their relationship right now, I really want them be friends again! Best of Friends! TT

Hi there, so I avoided this thread as if it was a plague throughout the whole season. LOL. But, I am here for the final one. I back tracked a bit, and saw the spoilers. Thanks for those snippets. :D

I am no longer sure what GTH is trying to do in the final episode. How are they going to be able to wrap up so many stories? Only a genius. Or, rather, a writer with an eye for detail would be able to do that.

Currently marathon-ing the season.

#BRB #Episode10 here, I come.

I've successfully cut myself off from sources that might spoil the season finale, including stuff on this thread (I was tipped that maybe some people chose not to use spoiler tags). ;)

So I apologize for not reading anyone else's posts right now, but at the same time, if it's all the same to everyone else, I'll do some live recapping anyway. ;):)

YouTube Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIek1gtMEYw

:D

Archived