[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest indelle_5483

Is it just me or anyone else thinks that Hyun wook was too expectant for Sena's peck?.. I thought it was supposed to a surprise thing for him .. Like Bam! kiss! and he doesn't know what's happening.. 

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 10 Previewjun2yng October 16, 2014my-lovely-girl-l-736x450.png

Episode 10 Text Preview:

Shi Woo (L) asks Se Na (Krystal) to do the arrangement for his song because he thinks she was fired because of him, and the two seek out Hyun Wook (Rain) to get permission to use the AnA facilities.

Meanwhile, Se Na, who is mad at Hyun Wook for being so cold, goes to his house and winds up seeing Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun), who went there to wish Hyun Wook a happy birthday…

Episode 10 Teaser:

Shi Woo (L): Why do I always make things hard for you? I don’t want to…

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): Go home.

Shi Woo: I just drove 40 minutes just to see you.

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): Yoon Se Na quit the company. What are you saying you’re going to do?

Shi Woo: Nothing. It’s just good.

Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun): But Yoon Se Na… is Yoon So Eun’s little sister?

Seo Jae Young (Kim Jin Woo): Darn..

Lee Hyun Wook: I don’t want to cross paths with you anymore.

Yoon Se Na: So you’re saying you don’t like me anymore?

Bae Sung Jin (Alex): Is this the end of Daddy Long Legs?

Lee Hyun Wook: Yes.

Yoon Se Na: You’re a really bad person.

See also:

[Halftime Report] “My Lovely Girl”

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/16/my-lovely-girl-episode-10-preview/

Guest LieS1430294362

“My Lovely Girl” Episode 10 Preview

my-lovely-girl-l-736x450.png

Episode 10 Text Preview:

Shi Woo (L) asks Se Na (Krystal) to do the arrangement for his song because he thinks she was fired because of him, and the two seek out Hyun Wook (Rain) to get permission to use the AnA facilities.

Meanwhile, Se Na, who is mad at Hyun Wook for being so cold, goes to his house and winds up seeing Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun), who went there to wish Hyun Wook a happy birthday…

Episode 10 Teaser:

Shi Woo (L): Why do I always make things hard for you? I don’t want to…

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): Go home.

Shi Woo: I just drove 40 minutes just to see you.

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): Yoon Se Na quit the company. What are you saying you’re going to do?

Shi Woo: Nothing. It’s just good.

Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun): But Yoon Se Na… is Yoon So Eun’s little sister?

Seo Jae Young (Kim Jin Woo): Darn..

Lee Hyun Wook: I don’t want to cross paths with you anymore.

Yoon Se Na: So you’re saying you don’t like me anymore?

Bae Sung Jin (Alex): Is this the end of Daddy Long Legs?

Lee Hyun Wook: Yes.

Yoon Se Na: You’re a really bad person.

See also:

[Halftime Report] “My Lovely Girl”

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/16/my-lovely-girl-episode-10-preview/

Thank you for post it. So, SN still doesn't know who is HW actually right?

Thanks @jerebtang for your post.

It seems that tonight i have to bring a boxes of tissue coz SN will cry a river because of HW...

plus no more daddy long legs in the person of HW... but could SW be the night in shining armour of SN for a while?????

and no scene yet of HW personally telling SN regarding her sister (or this might not happen... sad)

so in what episode will i see HY and JY be burn in hell??? LOL... ooopppss so mean of me...

@redvelvet87 @lovesavz  haha its okay guys...maybe because i start to like "L" its self...thats because i always love a couple in drama became real in reality too..coz Rain has KTH already my heart start running my self with deny thing...and with so cute face of "L"..then i said Why not? hahaaa...personaly i want SN with HW sooooo badddddd....but this time i didnt hate "L" tooo I ONLY HATE HY wkkkwkkk :)) :)>-LOL

From the preview, she doesn't know the truth yet. I guess, HY told her about the picture taken showing SN and SW together ... that's why she was fired. On the other hand, HW will try to  stay away from her in order to protect her. HE knows HY's jealousy and he can't fire her. He is only the CEO for a short time.

@bebebisous33  agreee with you chingu!!! HW said lets end this...hiks but then he"s crying right? something i'm afraid of see na will be in HW rival side (forgot his name)...cant wait for tonight!!!! :)>-

Guest Soah-Bin

strawberries34 said: Thanks @princessbona! And oh man! After seeing the long preview with Jaeyoung finding out that Sena is Soeun's sister, I'm even more convinced Sena doesn't know the truth. She'll probably find out tomorrow tho, in the most brutal way possible. 

If given the choice between only Haeyoon and Jaeyoung, I'm not even sure which of the evil would be preferable in giving Sena the horrible truth pill. I wish Hyunwook would just tell her already. Maybe they can end tomorrow's episode with him spilling the beans. Would that be too ideal? 

@.Soah. I hope, that bomb will explode in his own hands .... meaning that SN will understand HW's position and why he said, he can't because she is YSN.
It is terrible to watch him win because he is using dirty tricks!!! I hope, something backfires on him and palli palli... pretty soon!   >:)

Guest LieS1430294362

55 minutes left!!! Palli palli! I think it will have cliffhanger at the end of ep 10 and no preview..Ohhh...Can I kill the writer-nim, please. LOL

HY of the witch, I don't love you. Please go away from my OTP. :P

Just got a chance to watch Ep 9 subbed, and here is my rants:
Someone need to teach Hae Yoon how to move on, because if 12 years ago he wasn't for you, he will not too for years or even generations. (in NOT polite words, that richard simmons need a slaps HAHAHA)
She need to learn from Se Na instead, if a guy doesn't seems interest with you leave him, if he is meant to u, he will still walking behind you or chasing you instead.
Shiwoo nervousness just too sudden, he fell right after dance so well, need to make it smoother  moves..
Two thumbs up for Hyun Wook's leadership this time in his wiser side, he didn't mad at ShiWoo because he is the one suffering rn.
And that Jae Young evil devil moron whatsoeva need to taste how hot a hell is HAHAHA.
So far, I understand HW's feeling towards SN, it doesn't mean he play pull and push, is his feeling that play pull n push to him.Whether to love SN freely or leave her because she is his dead ex-gf sister.

And if looking more in this episode, it just one word for me, complicated. Yeah in all aspects, love line, business even family, all :D

OK, lets counting for the next episode airing, happy waiting chingus! *dugun-dugun* ^^ 
Edit :Sawryy, my b*t*ch word censored into "Richard Simmons" HAHAHAHAHA

Archived