[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Well, my next comment is about insensitive SJ is towards HW... he called HW because HY was drunk... but he was there too. Why does he think, HW should take care of HY? I have the impression that he is pushing HW to HY! I mean, his friend told him, he doesn't love her and SJ is still encouraging HY to keep hope!  If he hadn't called, our scene with our OTP would have been much longer! :D

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When SW and SN meet the next day, he finds her behavior strange... she was watching the picture of HW and DB on her phone, when he saw her and called her name... she hid the cellphone. When she tells him, it is only a picture of DB (I think, he asked what she was looking/hiding). HE is surprised that she hasn't quit her job as pet-sitter. She explains that she likes the dog very much and he is very sick. Well, that's what I could understand...

whoah! that ep was heavy! and from the trailer, ep10 would most likely be heavier
I'm sorry I've been too absorbed that i failed to make any screencap or do any live recap.
I'm making my episode report. But please do read and believe with  caution. My feeble korean plus my over the top delusion may have altered my understanding of their dialogues in the drama. At to what extent? I cannot tell. We'll know when the subs come out.. hahahahaand oh, there is a huge chance that the scenes aren't in their proper order. I was busy hyperventilating that everything passed by like a dream sequence. LOL

It starts where it ended in the previous episode. SN X HW shares a kiss. They linger until SN breaks the silence and declares that she wants to see DB. She leaves the silent HW and goes to where DB is. Sadly our favorite dog is still confined and weak. SN talks to DB and talks about not knowing DB's pain, declares her love for HW and apologizes for being happy despite DB's situation. 
She goes back to HW and they stroll around, her hand brushes against his, whether accidentally or on purpose, I do not know. Although I like to believe the latter. She looked like she wanted to hold his hand but held back (So OOC for SN to be meek all of a sudden). HW notices and she's quick to defend herself however, HW shows his approval (lol) by making the move and thus we see them holding hands as promised in the trailer. However their simple happiness is cut short by an SOS call from SJ. SN nudges him to leave -affirming that it's okay. HW arrives at the bar to see a wasted HY. SJ might have felt that it's HW's fault so the latter is obliged to bring HY home. He puts a now semi-sober HY to bed and she says her mind. They talk and he leaves.
Back at his home, HW lingers on his intimate moment with SN and SN does the same. They then reminisce. Morning arrives. At ANA, SN finds a gift placed on her locker. Coincidentally SW is also there. She asks if he gave it to her and he denies it (?)He then drags her to eat outside. SJ and SW also decide to eat out and meets SN and SW at the enrance. SJ is concerned about the possibility of having a scandal (see trailer for details). HW forbids SW to eat with SN. 
Dad fixes his own breakfast because stepmom is out early. Turns out she was away to meet the other woman for a confrontation. She is heartbroken to see Dad's other son (Gosh how many children does dad have?) and meets her OTP at a bar. Since he's a divorcee, she finds comfort in his company.
SN crops her picture and inserts it on SW and DB's pic. (creepy. hahaha plus random product placement neh?). She then sends it to HW with words of encouragement. He ruminates on replying but ultimately decides against it.
After a little push and pull (rookdere) conversation with SN, HW leaves ANA but a call from legendary KTW forces him to go back and take her with him to eat out with said singer. KTW brings good news and SN is happy. After their lunch meeting, HW congratulates SN outside. They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it.
To complete the K-drama recipe for a romantic sequence, rain (not the singer) comes pouring down and everyone scrambles for dry land. HW, by reflex, guides SN for shelter. Now safe from the rain (not the singer), SN reminds HW of his tight schedule. HW concedes and starts to move out but is stopped by SN's sweet gesture (See rain (not the singer) kiss picture from earlier pages). She covers him with her coat and as if caught up in the moment, plants him a soft and sweet kiss. She proceeds with her formal confession and tries to confirm if HW feels the same. HW says he can't because she is Se Na. SN is confused. She goes home to trusty BFF and BFF boyfie and reports the recent happenings of her love life. BFF gives her sound advice.
SN then contemplates at the practice room and is then joined by SW. SW gives her a fake piano lesson and (see trailer)
HW pays a visit to SBC (lol) before SW's performance and meets Dad being chummy with the SBC staff. They argue for drama consistency and villain guy shows up to interrupt our father-son drama. In the middle of their convo, Dad attempts to hit drama villain out of anger but drama villain has gathered enough drama villain powers to evade Dad's lame attempt at hitting. More villainous talk ensues after.
During practice at SBC, HW supports SW with a stick of chupachups. A problem then arises before SW's performance. I think a backup dancer is missing since only 3 backup dancers were around. This leads to an even bigger problem because SW seriously injures himself in his live perf.
SN is still ostracized as she is made to sit far behind the other trainees during SBC super station's broadcast.
HW confronts villain outside and villain sputters more villainous lines like "would i take away ANA's HY? No. Maybe Yoon SN" to provoke HW. Villain is successful with his provocation and gets a hard punch for a reward.
At ANA, SN finds out about SW's injury and visits him at the hospital. She sees him with a cast on his leg and he asks her to sign. I think she wrote get well soon (failed to read the word after 'hurry' because I read slow TT). SW is smitten by her good looks. He fixes his gaze on her lips and pulls her towards him. This creates a scene picture perfect for paparazzis. Both are unaware that a sasaeng camera man is already snapping pictures.
HY receives the picture and asks SN to leave ANA. She then shows the picture to HW on a different scene. HW dismisses it and HY, out of frustration speaks to HW about how SNxHW can't happen because she's his ex-gf's little sister. HW asks why she knows and realizes that SN must've known his secret by now thanks to HY. HY's actions anger him and he storms off.He then rushes to SN's home but no one's there. He scuttles to his (You know it's his house at the get-go) and finds her there. He walks closer to her but SN walks back. 
She walks back, dang it ! TT So heartbreaking

Guest ashkinzt.gcross_317b

HowDareHee said: "They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it."

Guest hind1430292929

HowDareHee said: whoah! that ep was heavy! and from the trailer, ep10 would most likely be heavier
I'm sorry I've been too absorbed that i failed to make any screencap or do any live recap.
I'm making my episode report. But please do read and believe with  caution. My feeble korean plus my over the top delusion may have altered my understanding of their dialogues in the drama. At to what extent? I cannot tell. We'll know when the subs come out.. hahahahaand oh, there is a huge chance that the scenes aren't in their proper order. I was busy hyperventilating that everything passed by like a dream sequence. LOL

It starts where it ended in the previous episode. SN X HW shares a kiss. They linger until SN breaks the silence and declares that she wants to see DB. She leaves the silent HW and goes to where DB is. Sadly our favorite dog is still confined and weak. SN talks to DB and talks about not knowing DB's pain, declares her love for HW and apologizes for being happy despite DB's situation. 
She goes back to HW and they stroll around, her hand brushes against his, whether accidentally or on purpose, I do not know. Although I like to believe the latter. She looked like she wanted to hold his hand but held back (So OOC for SN to be meek all of a sudden). HW notices and she's quick to defend herself however, HW shows his approval (lol) by making the move and thus we see them holding hands as promised in the trailer. However their simple happiness is cut short by an SOS call from SJ. SN nudges him to leave -affirming that it's okay. HW arrives at the bar to see a wasted HY. SJ might have felt that it's HW's fault so the latter is obliged to bring HY home. He puts a now semi-sober HY to bed and she says her mind. They talk and he leaves.
Back at his home, HW lingers on his intimate moment with SN and SN does the same. They then reminisce. Morning arrives. At ANA, SN finds a gift placed on her locker. Coincidentally SW is also there. She asks if he gave it to her and he denies it (?)He then drags her to eat outside. SJ and SW also decide to eat out and meets SN and SW at the enrance. SJ is concerned about the possibility of having a scandal (see trailer for details). HW forbids SW to eat with SN. 
Dad fixes his own breakfast because stepmom is out early. Turns out she was away to meet the other woman for a confrontation. She is heartbroken to see Dad's other son (Gosh how many children does dad have?) and meets her OTP at a bar. Since he's a divorcee, she finds comfort in his company.
SN crops her picture and inserts it on SW and DB's pic. (creepy. hahaha plus random product placement neh?). She then sends it to HW with words of encouragement. He ruminates on replying but ultimately decides against it.
After a little push and pull (rookdere) conversation with SN, HW leaves ANA but a call from legendary KTW forces him to go back and take her with him to eat out with said singer. KTW brings good news and SN is happy. After their lunch meeting, HW congratulates SN outside. They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it.
To complete the K-drama recipe for a romantic sequence, rain (not the singer) comes pouring down and everyone scrambles for dry land. HW, by reflex, guides SN for shelter. Now safe from the rain (not the singer), SN reminds HW of his tight schedule. HW concedes and starts to move out but is stopped by SN's sweet gesture (See rain (not the singer) kiss picture from earlier pages). She covers him with her coat and as if caught up in the moment, plants him a soft and sweet kiss. She proceeds with her formal confession and tries to confirm if HW feels the same. HW says he can't because she is Se Na. SN is confused. She goes home to trusty BFF and BFF boyfie and reports the recent happenings of her love life. BFF gives her sound advice.
SN then contemplates at the practice room and is then joined by SW. SW gives her a fake piano lesson and (see trailer)
HW pays a visit to SBC (lol) before SW's performance and meets Dad being chummy with the SBC staff. They argue for drama consistency and villain guy shows up to interrupt our father-son drama. In the middle of their convo, Dad attempts to hit drama villain out of anger but drama villain has gathered enough drama villain powers to evade Dad's lame attempt at hitting. More villainous talk ensues after.
During practice at SBC, HW supports SW with a stick of chupachups. A problem then arises before SW's performance. I think a backup dancer is missing since only 3 backup dancers were around. This leads to an even bigger problem because SW seriously injures himself in his live perf.
SN is still ostracized as she is made to sit far behind the other trainees during SBC super station's broadcast.
HW confronts villain outside and villain sputters more villainous lines like "would i take away ANA's HY? No. Maybe Yoon SN" to provoke HW. Villain is successful with his provocation and gets a hard punch for a reward.
At ANA, SN finds out about SW's injury and visits him at the hospital. She sees him with a cast on his leg and he asks her to sign. I think she wrote get well soon (failed to read the word after 'hurry' because I read slow TT). SW is smitten by her good looks. He fixes his gaze on her lips and pulls her towards him. This creates a scene picture perfect for paparazzis. Both are unaware that a sasaeng camera man is already snapping pictures.
HY receives the picture and asks SN to leave ANA. She then shows the picture to HW on a different scene. HW dismisses it and HY, out of frustration speaks to HW about how SNxHW can't happen because she's his ex-gf's little sister. HW asks why she knows and realizes that SN must've known his secret by now thanks to HY. HY's actions anger him and he storms off.He then rushes to SN's home but no one's there. He scuttles to his (You know it's his house at the get-go) and finds her there. He walks closer to her but SN walks back. 

HowDareHee said: whoah! that ep was heavy! and from the trailer, ep10 would most likely be heavier

ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: HowDareHee said: "They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it."

Guest ngjiale

hell59 said: SPOILERS! 
Just curious for the ones who understand Korean, did HY tell SN the truth about her sister or just about the picture/scandal with SW? SN was very upset at the end of the episode and stepped back from HW. Am I wrong or is it that every episode ends with some interaction between HW and SN?

bebebisous33 said: ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: HowDareHee said: "They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it."

ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: didn't SN already find out HW was following her at this point? I'm referencing the part where he was also getting a scarf (before they start walking towards the crowd with performers).I think that scene was emphasizing more on the fact that SN was pushed back by by the person in front and HW was hesitating to catch her as if he was really there for her, displaying his lack of decisiveness when it comes to her. His feelings are wavering back and forth throughout the episode.

ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: bebebisous33 said: ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: HowDareHee said: "They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it."

ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: bebebisous33 said: ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: HowDareHee said: "They (supposedly) part ways but HW  follows *cough stalks *cough her while she wanders the streets. She stops by a street performance and finds her place among the small crowd. Halfway through, she's pushed back by the crowd and bumps into the man behind her. Alas, HW's found out! She does not look back but she knows without having to confirm it."

ngjiale said: hell59 said: SPOILERS! 
Just curious for the ones who understand Korean, did HY tell SN the truth about her sister or just about the picture/scandal with SW? SN was very upset at the end of the episode and stepped back from HW. Am I wrong or is it that every episode ends with some interaction between HW and SN?

Guest espresso00

This ep9 made my heart broken .
I hate they made us happy such at the beginning  (actually. just a fews sec.)
and killing us from the middle to the end.

Before ep9 air , I though they will give the audience romantic + cute scene at least 1 ep before dramatic . But ... .... T_____T

PS. I always want to be Ajusshi cos I really falling in love with Sena . LoL

hell59 said: ngjiale said: hell59 said: SPOILERS! 

@may6
@bebebisous33

Hmmm, that certainly makes sense where EP9 seems to revolve around HW's take on not being able to reciprocate SN's feelings. I can't wait for subs -_-..I also want to know what the scene with the countdown was about. Well more like count up (think SN counted from 1-10?)

Guest kseeker16_9cc6

did i just see her drinking @ what seemed to be a bar, slumped on a table and all teary-eyed towards the end of the preview? :(
whoa, guess i'll just have to wait for the eng subs in a few hours....
but that was seriously heartbreaking, her taking those steps back... away from him...8-|
gahhh, my heart...

ashkinzt.gcross_317b said: @may6
@bebebisous33

Hmmm, that certainly makes sense where EP9 seems to revolve around HW's take on not being able to reciprocate SN's feelings. I can't wait for subs -_-..I also want to know what the scene with the countdown was about. Well more like count up (think SN counted from 1-10?)

I personally felt that he shouldn't have kissed her if he wasn't clear of his feelings yet(as in he haven't sort out his past love feelings yet// I'm not saying I didn't want the kiss scene to happen, I was spazzing for a week when I saw it). It didn't only gave Sena a wrong impression, but also hurt her at the same time because every time she tries to get closer to him, he avoids her because of a reason she doesn't know.

I thought that the kiss was an affirmation for himself that he has feelings for her and he's ready to go forward in that direction, further progressing their relationship. He did realise his feelings but he's not reciprocating. And that's very sad for Sena who felt giddy from all those things that happened...

But anyway that peck and confession from Sena was really cute! :x

I would say I enjoyed Shi Woo x Sena scenes more than Hyun Wook x Sena scenes in this episode.

But, that scene where Sena went to the rooftop to find Hyun Wook was really heartwarming. She wants to be his source of energy. That's just so sweet~!

Hopefully, they clear up the air in the next episode. The last scene was so heartbreaking to watch... :(

And it seems like Sena and Shi Woo are getting closer^^ I'm glad to see a progression in their relationship/friendship but I hope they will not waste too much time on the reconciliation between Hyun Wook and Sena because more problems await them...

And hooray to villain getting punched and HY getting shouted at hahahaha!! :))

+ hooray to Krystal's Only You being played in this episode. We are getting longer previews as each episode passes. I hope we'll get to listen to the full version of her Only You soon! :) It's really nice~~

Archived