[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

surprise...i didnt predict after seeing the engsub..specially for last scene when HW said i"m going crazy!!!! and I'm holding in it....actually i assume about another words...God lets pray even for the hardest condition see na will be wise to solve it,,,i believe HW has shown us about that already....jebal...writter nim ^:)^

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@strawberries34, as ever, loving your so beautifully stated thoughts on Episode 10.  Like you, as frustrated as I was with HW in this episode - both for his noble idiocy and for continuing to evade the truth - I had a hard time being disappointed in him over it.  He's just struggling so much and when he's weighed been down by guilt for as long as he has, I know it's hard for him to think that he shouldn't be anything but the person who continues to bear the grief and pain.  Everything he does is with the purpose of protecting the people he loves, and oh . . . it's so wrong but oh so right. 

It's right because this is the kind of person he is and why we love him.  *sigh*

@JamesFrancoPhD, welcome and thank you so much for not waiting another week to share your thoughts.  I really enjoyed reading what you had to say and totally agreed with your review.  (It's definitely not a rant!)  I hope you'll continue to contribute and post often in the remaining 3 weeks that we have this with this precious gem of a drama.  Like you, it's totally stolen my heart.

pattsue said: I dont want SW to become love-sick-puppy once he learned about SN and HW relationship .............He better stays the way he is right now and not to turn into typical 2nd lead.....If Sena intent to stick with HW,she with must make herself clear to SW and dont give hope to him. I find it weird that  Sena cant sense that SW is harboring some romantic feeling for her....

@JamesFrancoPHD I'm glad you joined the forum! I'm not one to join discussions myself unless I really love a drama or an actor in it. And even then, I give up on replying if something doesn't touch me emotionally. So its great that MLG managed to get you to comment.

Completely agree with everything you said. There are a whole lot of cliches in MLG but they are written in a way that really portrays a more realistic view. Like when things go bad (like Sena's song being cancelled), I love that they can move on from that and find different ways to solve problems rather than dwell for days. I love Hyunwook and Sena's characters too. You can see yourself falling for either of them because they aren't perfect, yet good people without wearing masks of richard simmons-baggery. Its refreshing which is why the main leads really caught my heart right from the start.

@themarchioness I was debating between clicking the LOL or the awesome. I went with the latter but if I could pick both, I will. I kinda really love your live reactions! Someone used to do that for Vampire Diaries, and it brings back awesome memories lol. Also, double :)) at the lack of piggy back. He didn't even put her in the damn car! Such a cheat, I was annoyed like heck and if he didn't decide to have a 'one-sided love' with her in the end, I'd have been internally cursing him till now. But you really need to continue the live reactions if you get time. I'd have followed suit except as you can see, my comments are a little long :)) I can't be brief even if my life depended on it!

Btw, I just love that confession (and we all know they hug in the next episode, I love you spoilers!). Now I just hope that darn truth comes out. I want them to have ample time to really deal with the fall out and deal with the problem heads on.

Edit: Exactly! Hyunwook makes it so difficult to us to be really mad at him. His intentions are noble and reasons valid. And he comes around faster than most other characters do. I just love him a lot

HW: 'means I am now one-sided love, it does not matter, even if you are YSN"............ :)) :))

dai piao ngim!!!!......kekekekeke....i like the scene he cry...evil me!!! 
:x :x :x

we know you can't hold it anymore....just go ahead to
hug her tight, kiss her deep! we like to see it! ;)

please stay away from SHY.... 8-}

49520-268723.jpg

7402d047jw1eldw9mz20qj20go09c0t6.jpg

strawberries34 said:@themarchioness I was debating between clicking the LOL or the awesome. I went with the latter but if I could pick both, I will. I kinda really love your live reactions! Someone used to do that for Vampire Diaries, and it brings back awesome memories lol. Also, double :)) at the lack of piggy back. He didn't even put her in the damn car! Such a cheat, I was annoyed like heck and if he didn't decide to have a 'one-sided love' with her in the end, I'd have been internally cursing him till now. But you really need to continue the live reactions if you get time. I'd have followed suit except as you can see, my comments are a little long :)) I can't be brief even if my life depended on it!

"My Lovely Girl", Rain and Krystal start dating

2014/10/16

photo506204.jpg

Rain opened his heart to Krystal.

On the tenth episode of the SBS drama "My Lovely Girl", Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain) acknowledged his feelings for Sena (Krystal).

Lee Hyeon-wook tried his best to block her out of his head, as she was his late girlfriend's sister, but she became sick as a result of him pushing her away.

Sena had poured her heart out to him, then she decided to get over him. The scene ended with Sena telling Hyeon-wook, "I'm going to stop liking you".

Lee Hyeon-wook then said, "Then I guess I'm on my own. It doesn't matter. Even if you're Yoon Sena".

Sin Hae-yoon (Cha Ye-ryeon) who was dumped by Lee Hyeon-wook, told his rival Seo Jae-yeong (Kim Jin-woo) who Sena really was.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v.../hancinema

@themarchioness You're making my life difficult by confusing me on which reaction to click for your reply LOL. And ah, Blade Man? You're watching that, I see. I was going to give it a go but its a little out there for me lol. My mom was appalled by it so no one's translating things for me in that end. But it seems to have a bit of a fan following so I may just get pulled in :P

And LMFAO! I was thinking the exact same thing about Sena being sick in AnA and Hyunwook catching her. Or Shiwoo holding her and Hyunwook seeing it. This is where live comments are useful! And we are definitely much more cliched than the writer here. I think its hilarious that we expect that kdrama signature scenes and are disappointed it doesn't show up. Yet when it does, many roll their eyes at the obviousness. Damned if they do it, damned if they dont lol.

Lol, sharing is caring so Hyunwook can be cut into half between us. I'll snag Rain for myself tho. Still depressed about his possible wedding next year. If you see fangirls protesting in the streets of Seoul, expect me there.

I mean, I'm thrilled for him, really. *nods*

strawberries34 said:And LMFAO! I was thinking the exact same thing about Sena being sick in AnA and Hyunwook catching her. Or Shiwoo holding her and Hyunwook seeing it. This is where live comments are useful! And we are definitely much more cliched than the writer here. I think its hilarious that we expect that kdrama signature scenes and are disappointed it doesn't show up. Yet when it does, many roll their eyes at the obviousness. Damned if they do it, damned if they dont lol.

Lol, sharing is caring so Hyunwook can be cut into half between us. I'll snag Rain for myself tho. Still depressed about his possible wedding next year. If you see fangirls protesting in the streets of Seoul, expect me there.

I mean, I'm thrilled for him, really. *nods*

@themarchioness I'm so into the cliches, its not even funny. I miss it when its missing and unless its handled really badly, I giggle like a high schooler when it happens. Lol, its embarrasing but secretly mostly everyone who watches Kdramas swoon at those when done right. But yep, its handled with some real grace here which gives it a slightly more realistic edge. And the cinematography is top notch, it really adds to the moodiness that a maybe bright-loud tone would fail to do.

Twins/sisters and sharing? Hmm, Hyunwook is really destined for such faith, isn't he? :))

Guest howaboutnow

Hello Everyone! How is everybody doing? 
This week was heavy! Some serious business. Though the concept of Noble idiocy and Melodrama go hand in hand,I just hate the idea behind it usually. However,it is different in HW's case. In his case that was something that I was expecting to see. Something I wanted to see. Something that made sense. Something that seemed legit. So, no complaints there. That added  sincerity to his character, if anything. Although, it's ironic how he had  to show his sincerity by being a jerk in front of Sena. 
I found it funny and endearing at the same time when he told Sena  "not come and see him in future as he doesn't want to be involved with her both as the president and neighbor ahjushhi" and then in the very next scene he called her to the cafe to help her out. PABOOO. haha. Some people are just not talented enough to be a jerk. That goes out without saying that he needs to pack his bags and do a sleepover at the Certified Jerk a.k.a the Ex-CEO's house for a crash course- JERK 101. 
HY. This Chiclet needs to calm her pants down. No Seriously. If I hear her mouthing " OPPA. ANDVAE. Yoon Sena anniya. You know you can't do this", I might smack the living bimbo out of her. Really lady, You need something productive in your life. and NO "lurking around OPPA" is not considered productive. Try Yoga. Calm your senses. Please and Thank you.
OR HW needs to put this sign outside his house  to stop this sorcery: 
" Bimbos and Trespassers are NOT allowed within this premises. Unleashed dog zone. " 
On a side note, why doesn't she get this simple logic:It DOESN'T matter how long you have been stalking,clinging onto someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings.You can't force somebody to love you. HW is not obligated to love her back, just as she is not obligated to love the CEO. 
SW. Ah this gorgeous fella! He is such an eye candy. Can we replace HY with him  in every scene for sake of sanity? Please? I like the graph of his character. It's getting bigger and better . I like what I see. Though, he is pretty much friend-zoned as far as Sena is concerned, I am excited to see how his character is going to develop in future episodes. 

The ending of today's episode was DAEBAK. The hurt.The pain. The angst. Very well portrayed. Especially,  last two dialogues. 
SN: I am going to stop liking you.HW: So looks like it's going to be an one sided love from now on. I don't care anymore. Even if you are Yoon Sena Na. 
*Squeal* 
This show and it's cliches' will be the death of me. LOL. I have lost the count of how many times I have heard this dialogue: "I am going to stop liking you now". But somehow, it didn't irk/cringe me when I heard it today. May be because "She's so lovely". Haha. You see what I did there?  :-B
Coming to the so called pictures of the hug that everyone's talking about. Something is telling me that It's not going to be a hug. It's going to be more like Sena fainting in HW's arms. LOL. Reason being, If you look at the pictures that were posted yesterday, Sena is not hugging him back and it's only HW who is holding on to Sena. I may be wrong. Just a speculation considering she wasn't feeling well in the episode today.  :P

I wouldn't mind if HW  takes her to his house because she faints. LMAO. AND Yes, I would like to believe that he will not take her to her own house even though he knows where she lives from his first hand/advanced stalking and talking to her window experience..  =)) =)) =))

Anyways, I am sure I am going to be preoccupied with this forum up until the next episode.  =)) =)) Looking forward to interact with you lovely people in future. :)
Till then,Peace! :)

@themarchioness @strawberries34 thanks for your really good insight posts!! :x@JamesFranco... welcome to this thread! I loved your comment and I agree with you. First, the story sounds so full of clichés, but the way it is filmed and acted, it doesn't feel that way. I am glad that we have a sensitive male leader with flaws. Usually it is rather the typical rich spoiled self-centered brat who needs a wake up call, f. e. like in secret garden. 
In the last two episodes, we saw why HW moved out of Seoul 3 years ago disappearing because no one was willing to console him and respected his girlfriend. They all wanted something from him: SJ asking him to date HY because she is his friend and she loves HW, HY wanted to be loved by him, his father with his marriage nonsense and his meddling. He knew, they would have pushed him over and over again. The problem is that they are always judging HW but they are not able to reflect on their own behavior. SN is the first one who saw his sorrow and pain and helped him to go through it. She was there and tried to help him.
First, I got so mad at SJ when he called HW so that he would pick up HY who was wasted at the bar. SJ hold HW for responsible because he dumped her on the street. He never gave him a chance to explain why he had to do that. SJ is always on HY's side, no matter what. He is not really a friend, in my eyes... and if he was a true friend to both, then he should stop meddling in this relationship and stay neutral. HY knows that SJ has a soft spot for her and she is not ashamed of using SJ as a tool in order to get what she wants. SJ, you have no self-respect and you are such a bad adviser! I laughed when SJ asked HW the next morning if HY and HW had a love spat? Man, not only SJ is insensitive, but also stupid!!!
:D

I hope and wish that there would be an English translated version since the story is very good.  ;;)

2014.10.16. '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀My Lovely Girl' Fiction Book (Part 1) releases on Oct 17th, 2014
10730973_1571511863070753_84739133255548

source:Rain's Cloud Thailand

--------------------------------------------

Rain and Krystal MLG Ep. 10 Wallpaper

f9af9ab25cb642dbf536ed1e3dfc4dea.jpg

45186290aa0871d660a2838c7ce4091e.jpg

cr.as tagged

The woman with the tea shop was so a trainee and knew the CEO's wife. One possible theory is: she dated a celebrity and was left pregnant therefore the CEO jumped in for he felt responsible. This could explain why HW's father is afraid that HW would fall for a woman from another social background.

@bebebisous33 I agree..HW is definitely alone..He has no friend..He has no one who can accept him and understand him..I feel his loneliness and sad :(( Poor baby..

And my favorite lines in this episodes are:
You can't control my heart. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? *slap on  the face*

Archived