[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ The news reports say he received some good feedback from his last cameo and is coming back for a short one again in episode 9. I'm looking forward to it; seems like Kim Taewoo has been enjoying his acting lol. He's a good friend of Rain's so I'm sure he's enjoying himself on sets. 

Guest merycote

warmnaengmyun

said:

themarchioness

said: Who else is excited for tomorrow?  Finally, Episode 9!!!

My prediction for this week: HY confronts HW by letting him know that she knows SN is SE's little sister.  SN accidentally overhears by having approached HW's office for some totally unrelated reason.  She'll freak out and run away.  DRAMA ensues! 

God I love me some K-dramas. 

:P

Preview for Shi Woo's solo stage :\"> (cr: naver)

the black hair....*faints*

Can someone translate the article? Pretty please? thanks...I think it says something about Shi Woo trying to capture Se Na's attention or something *nosebleed*

2014101511422914330-400x1233_99_20141015

lclarakl said: bebebisous33 said: HW's flaw is that he has never made it clear to HY that she should stop hoping...  F. e. in the car after the restaurant, she was about to show her jealousy and her true side, HW cut it and said, tell me the truth another time. I am quite sure, he is well aware of HY's obsession...  she assaulted him with kisses, I mean, he should warn her about her behavior.
About SN, she is clearly the one who wants to seduce him and not the other way around... so in my eyes, HW never led her believe, he was interested in her... only in the episodes 7/8, the relationship changes and his actions can be interpretated in both ways: either interested or as a gentle friend. I wouldn't describe SN as stubborn: she knows what she wants, but she is able to understand people's feelings. I rather see her as a strong-minded, but also perceptive woman. 

@Iclarakl But you seem to forget that in the episode 8, HW did push SN away by his behavior. When HW saw SN and SW together, you could feel his jealousy, but he acted like SN's boss, the one who had hired SN as pet-sitter. When she said, she had no intention to go with SW, he asked her to leave, he didn't need her any longer. She still wanted to stay, but he knew, if he had acted differently, he would have revealed his affection for her. Later, when she came back and asked the reason for his behavior, he acted as if he only saw her as a pet-sitter. Hence I don't see him as the deceitful and seductive guy... rather as a person is trying his best to hide his feelings and doesn't want allow himself to have a love relationship again. 
When he hugged her in the episode 7, he did what a lover would do.... but also what a close friend would do. Anyway, later, he said to himself: I hadn't planned to do this. The scene shows that he is well aware of the impact of his gesture and he doesn't want to mislead her. He hasn't realised yet that he is in love with her. In the episode 7, you notice his jealousy is growing but he denies it: he is here self-deceitful. Only in the episode 8, when he touches his heart alone, he has realised his love for her.... so all along he wasn't aware of the fact that he already loved SN.  

@2M2i4k1i
, I think this is the artilce related to the preview you mentioned.

class="content-title"Infinite’s L Is a Charismatic Solo Artist in New Stills of “My Lovely Girl”

October 14, 2014

Infinite’s L Is a Charismatic Solo Artist in New Stills of “My Lovely Girl”

Shi Woo (Infinite‘s L) has left behind his group Infinite Power for a solo career on SBS’ “My Lovely Girl.”

On October 15, the production company revealed stills of the upcoming episode, scheduled to air later today.

In the latest stills of the Wednesday-Thursday drama, Shi Woo is performing on stage alone, apparently rehearsing for his debut on a weekly music show. In addition, the stills give a glimpse of L getting ready for his performance backstage. With L having extensive real-life experience of music shows, it is clear the idol is in his element on stage while looking stylish and charismatic.

The transformation of Shi Woo will be featured in the ninth episode of “My Lovely Girl,” airing today, on October 15, at 10 p.m.

my lovely girl

Source:soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 9 Previewjun2yng October 15, 2014
Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/15/my-lovely-girl-episode-9-preview/

Rainstal!!!! <3 <3
tumblr_ndh59jzyoT1qelqsho1_1280.jpg
cr. soojunqa
if this scene is on tonight episode i will freaking happppy but also sad #mixedfeelingsThey did the scene few days ago?how can they keep up with the future episodes?? a lot of hard workkkk ㅠ.ㅠ

Guest princessbona

Episode 9 Text Preview:

After their kiss, Se Na (Krystal ) tells Hyun Wook ( Rain) that she likes him, but Hyun Wook draws the line. Meanwhile, Shi Woo (L ), who hurt his ankle, calls Se Na over, and when they are captured on photo by paparazzi, a scandal erupts…

Episode 9 Teaser :

Yoon Se Na (Krystal) : I like you a lot.

Shi Woo (L) : Do you think I can do better? Than Infinite Power?

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain) : Just what is it that you gain from going this far?

Seo Jae Young (Kim Jin Woo): What could I take from you that would anger you the most? Yoon Se Na?

Shi Woo: Don’t smile. I’ll get nervous.

Man: What are you going to do if you two get caught in a scandal?

Shi Woo: It’s okay if it’s just us two, right?

Lee Hyun Wook: Today will be the first snd last time. I won’t allow you two eating together.

Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun) : Leave AnA. Immediately.

Lee Hyun Wook: What are you saying right now?

Shin Hae Yoon: You can’t be like this. Even if Yoon Se Na doesn’t know, you can’t be like this.

Yoon Se Na : Because she’s Yoon So Eun’s sister.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/15/my-lovely-girl-episode-9-preview/

'My Lovely Girl' releases BTS photos of Rain, f(x)'s Krystal, INFINITE's L, and Cha Ye Ryun

October 15, 2014

fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L-Rain_1413333014_af

'My Lovely Girl' released behind-the-scenes photos of Rainf(x)'s KrystalINFINITE's L, and Cha Ye Ryun!

Rain and Krystal sparked squeals among fans with their romantic guitar session. On the other hand, Krystal and L seemed like nothing more than friends as they got ready for their next filming, and Cha Ye Ryun showed her love for dogs with Benji, who's known as Dahlbong in the drama.

Get ready for the next episode with these BTS photos! 

Rain_1413333177_Krystal_L.jpg

Rain_1413333253_Krystal.jpg

Rain_1413333279_ChaYeRyun.jpg

Source:allkpop

Guest lovesalvz

That moment when the talent agency manager is allowed to date their talents while talent to talent relationship is forbidden. Go Hyunwoo/k! 

Guest Soah-Bin

bebebisous33 said: No, at the end of the second episode /beginning of the third episode, SN asked him if he liked her and that was the reason for his help. His answer was firm: I don't see you as a woman! So after hearing his revelations, SN stepped back first and accepted his explanation. That's why I don't see deception from him in it. His answer was the trigger for SN to investigate HW's past. She looked up and observed him closely so that she figured it out that something must happen in the past. He had told her, he didn't see her as a woman and later, she was the one who dressed up as a woman at the club. She wanted to impress him, wanted him to change his opinion about her. She succeeded it, but in the episode 8, he started again treating her like a child (studio with the song, he touched his hair like you do with children), that's when she asked him to stop treating her like this and again, she made a move as a woman... she wanted to know if he got nervous around her. She was definitely seducing him ... As for the kiss, you see he is looking to her and her eyes... he is unsure about her reaction, so she could have stopped him. 

Archived