[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

230823 Wendy's speech after her first performance in Rebecca

"Happiness~ hello everyone, I am Wendy from Red Velvet

My musical debut? Rebecca is not just incomparably excellent, it is also celebrating its 10th anniversary. I am very honored to be able to perform in such anexcellent show.

I still find it hard to believe that the first show is over just like that. I’m very honored. While practicing I kept doubting whether I could do it, (but) everyone, including the many staff and everyone performing together with me now, gave me a lot of help. 

So even though I’m also like this as a singer, every day I feel how amazing musical actors are. Without them, the current me would have been unable to complete the show. Whether it is the people backstage, or the actors standing on stage together with me, it is all thanksto them that I could complete today’s show.

I’m very happy! It’s very difficult, but I’m very happy at every moment. Today was the first performance. In future, I will become Wendy who never stops showing a better side of myself to everyone.

Thank you so much to everyone who came to watch the show today. I have shows all the way to November! So I think that by then I will be able to show a better side of myself to everyone. Thank you so so much!

230827 Wendy's Instagram Live Song List

1. Kwon Jinah - I Got Lucky

2. Brownstone - Half of You

230827 mikieunchae (former Youngstreet writer) Instagram Story with WENDY

F4i5OribgAAdv8w?format=jpg&name=large
"Musical genius wanmoong
Great job Actor Son"

Translated by wendydaily221