[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LadyAra

class="content-title"Highlights: “Modern Farmer,” Episode 4

Highlights: “Modern Farmer,” Episode 4

Episode 4 of Modern Farmer gets off to a blazing start by showing the four stooges waking up and panicking over the fire that has begun to engulf the house. Since Hwang Man Goo cut off their water supply, the group has no way of putting out the fire.

Seeing no way out of their situation, the poor guys run back in to retrieve their instruments and clothes. [more]

Guest ftiamor

Hahaha, Kim Jae Hyun (Yoon Hee's younger brother) was growing cabbage from a little child. 10351263_929423367086213_812474141918918
cr. FNC Ent.So he was a farmer before being a rock band member  :))

Guest aidsincera

LylanieP said: waaaaaaaah @aid AWESOME meme hahahhaha if only I can give you 100 lol's and awesome points :D
and lol Cheon Song Yi & Kim Soo Hyun were a topic in episode 3 hehehehe

Guest ftiamor

What do you think about Kim Jae Hyun's acting? I could say i was impressed because i know him as the cheerful, ever smiling, friendly and respectful makhne who bows his head every time he see his sunbae HongKi, but here he was really frightening! How he kicked the watermelon piece in Hongki's hand  :)) I like how serious, dark and strong character he plays here, so different from his real self. He has a very small role but that's enough for a total newcommer. I'll be waitng for his next projects to see how he will develop his acting skills. 

Guest ftiamor

Very intersting development of Kwon Mina's character. So she is not just an innocent, well-mannered student but is a hostess girl who came for a treasure hunt. That gives good opportunity for Kwon Mina to show some acting skills, but for now i could say i've see better from her and i would expect more. Lets hope she will do it well.
1900180_824458634263402_515849607556897010408601_824458737596725_592540449917024cr. AOA Mexico

Guest ftiamor

For now i'm still not sure if i want to ship this couple, i'm affraid she will break HanChul's heart. What do you think?10689775_824459727596626_70935145329550910616284_824459940929938_880209269456919
cr. AOA Mexico

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: HongKi's weibo update 28 oct
Hong Ki is so cute in the pic. Thanks alot for your updating.:)
I just watched both 2 ep, 3 and 4...=))=)). So funny.
I am looking forwards to watch it at the weekend.:D
Good night chingu!

Guest aidsincera

Hail to the almighty deer!!
Geeezzz, I wish they took a picture of the almighty deer and Putin or Kim Jong Un :D
2014-10-28-11-28-31_deco_zps9zxrpd38.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/      

Guest aidsincera

It's not easy being a real man without sunscreen and anti mosquito lotion :))

2014-10-28-21-38-44_deco_zpsm8iwvvxi.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/      

Guest ftiamor

More Charming By The Minute, Lee Hongki Makes ‘Modern Farmer’ Possible

FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki is blowing in a wave of energy to blue screens with a realistic comic acting in SBS weekend mini series ‘Modern Farmer. ‘ 

In episode 4 aired on the 26th, the neighbors boycott a sporting event. And to change their mind, Lee Mingi (Lee Hongki) secretly helps to clean pig stalls and pick apples.

Mingi cuts off strawberry seedlings and apple tree branches. Despite his mistakes, he shows off his special happy virus and captures neighbors’ hearts with his unrelenting attitude. 

On the outside, he complains people make a big deal out of a sporting event. But after hearing Yoonhee’s story, he reaches out to help the neighbors and Yoonhee’s son Kang Minho (Hwang Jaewon) with a talent show. 

Lee Hongki is portraying Mingi as a lively and dynamic character. By melting various charms such as humor, friendliness and cuteness, Lee Hongki is creating a character who is more charming the more you see him.

With Lee Hongki’s superb acting, ‘Modern Farmer’ is also earning a title as a drama that’s fun and heartwarming. While sketching the love and friendship among 4 rock band members trying to get used to the country life, ‘Modern Farmer’ makes you laugh through their strong characteristics and makes you cry with their individual struggles. 

Credit: SBS News + DJ.Pri @tumblr.com ;; Twitter @chocopieK

http://djpri.tumblr.com/post/101176410002/ftnews-more-charming-by-the-minute-lee-hongki-makes

Guest ftiamor

Young Viewers Pick ‘Modern Farmer’

SBS weekend mini series ‘Modern Farmer’ is winning the hearts of young viewers.

'Modern Farmer' is a comic youth farming drama about 4 rock band members trying to succeed by growing cabbage. According to Nielsen Korea ratings, the first episode ranked 4.3% (4.9% in Seoul). By episode 4, however, it ranked 5.4% (6.5% in Seoul). 

'Modern Farmer's' competition, MBC drama 'Rosy Lovers' scored a national rating of 13.1%. But '2049 Ratings Chart,' which calculates viewership among 20 to 49 year olds and is a main data for commercial spots, tells a different story. 

According to '2049 Ratings Chart,' 'Modern Farmer' ranked 2.6% on the 18th but jumped to 4.0% on the 26th. 'Rosy Lovers,' on the other hand, went from 4.0% to 3.5%. 

In response, SBS drama says ‘Modern Farmer,’ as a weekend drama, features a shocking yet fresh and fun story-line as well as production value. Also with actors willing to do anything, the drama reaches out to viewers with sincerity. As a result, it’s winning the hearts of young men and women. 

Credit: SBS News + DJ.Pri @tumblr.com ;; Twitter @chocopieK

Guest ftiamor

meomongco said: ftiamor said: HongKi's weibo update 28 oct
Hong Ki is so cute in the pic. Thanks alot for your updating.:)
I just watched both 2 ep, 3 and 4...=))=)). So funny.
I am looking forwards to watch it at the weekend.:D
Good night chingu!

Archived