[Drama 2014] Misaeng, 미생

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone else selfish like me and you kinda don't want the cast of misaeng to act with anyone else. like i  just want them all to act together, doesn't matter if its a different drama, or movie i kinda like all of them together. especially the four interns, like i know they are all getting offers but i want them to be togetherforever lol.

how could we missed our Baek ki's birthday????

he celebrated last saturday, and im still having a hang over
in sooooo many pics from Sora's fan meet and bday with fans...

anyways, happy birthday Haneul oppa! hugs hugs and hugs
here's the birthday banner  from soompi/ viki and fan arts
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

B-YcezgCcAAXCNb.jpgEmbedded image permalink

Guest Sunnysn

2PM's Junho is a mature 'Misaeng' in magazine 'SURE'

February 27, 2015

2PM's Junho was recently featured in fashion magazine 'SURE' in which the idol revealed that he is currently in a happy place after filming for his upcoming movie 'Twenty'.

During the interview with the magazine, Junho stated, "I enjoyed watching the recent drama 'Misaeng'. When it comes to being a singer, I might be considered as a representative, but when it comes to being an actor, I'm considered as a new recruit. However, I've acquired small skills while becoming a representative. I've learned that at times I have to go with the flow, and I can't become lazy.

The idol also revealed that he is happy that he's found such great people to work with while filming for the movie, 'Twenty'. He said, "I am glad to have done such great work with a great director and have found such great friends like Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul.

Check out the pictures from the pictorial below

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/2pms-junho-is-a-mature-misaeng-in-magazine-sure

Hi all,

Our Malaysian-based k-drama fandom community has conducted critic award called as CARI 2014 K Drama Awards for the last year's dramas. We released the winners' list live in CARI Forum a few days ago.

Here are the list to which Misaeng has won.

Best Director : Kim Won Suk - Misaeng (WIN)
Best Screenplay: Jung Yoon Jung - Misaeng (WIN)
Best Supporting Actor : Lee Sung Min - Misaeng (WIN)
Drama of The Year :[TvN] Misaeng (NOMINATED)
PD's Award for the Best Ensemble Cast : Misaeng: Im Si Wan, Kang Sora, Lee Sung Min (NOMINATED)
Best Supporting Actress : Kang Sora - Misaeng (NOMINATED)

References:
1.  http://carikdramaawards.blogspot.com/ 
2.  http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=858791&extra=page=1

Omg theres this youtube user that makes this fanvideos of Han Seok Yul and its so good, she made this one like a fifty shades of grey parody, with han suk yool being mister grey and like everyone in the office being the girl. lol its sooo good.

March 3, 2015
"Twenty", "Three Meals a Day" and "Incomplete Life" breaks down the walls
Source: Newsen via Hahcinema.net
photo571235.jpg
Kim Woo-bin, Junho and Kang Ha-neul's ad for a job site, is becoming the hottest topic.
An ad for the concept, 'jobs for the twenties' has been created using the three different characters of Kim Woo-bin, Kang Ha-neul and Junho.
Chi-ho (Kim Woo-bin) the popular one, Dong-woo (Junho) the vital one and Kyeong-jae (Kang Ha-neul) the smart one share the most embarrassing moments of their lives in the movie "Twenty". They created a footage ad for this job site using scenes from the movie.
Footage ads use characters from movies, dramas and even TV shows to apply them to advertisements and earn the connection of the public. This doubles the effect of the ad and on most generations regardless of age.
"Incomplete Life" the tvN drama which related with many people who work hard in offices, targeted beer, soda drinks, telecommunication and mobile game footages.
tvN show "Three Meals A Day" used the 'real' concept and delivered a telecommunications deal easily through their everyday-like conversations between Yoo Hae-jin and Cha Seung-won.
The job site footage is about the three characters from "Twenty" who are looking for jobs. The footage appealed with all sorts of jobs from 'the perfect and easy job' for Chi-ho who cried for money every day, 'the safe job' for Dong-woo who worked around the clock and 'the first job' for Kyeong-jae who always studies and has never had a job before.
Unlike "Three Meals A Day" and "Incomplete Life", which released the footage ads during or after broadcast, "Twenty" released its footage a month before the release of the movie.
Those who have seen these footage ads say, "We can relate", "I thought it was a preview but it's an ad for the job site" and more.
The movie "Twenty" starring the hottest actors such as Kim Woo-bin, Junho and Kang Ha-neul, is coming on the 25th of March.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo in Talks for New tvN Drama; Byun Yo Han Likely to Become Her Co-StarSong Ji Hyo in Talks for New tvN Drama; Byun Yo Han Likely to Become Her Co-Star

Actress Song Ji Hyo is reported to be making a small-screen comeback this May.

According to a report on March 4, Song Ji Hyo is likely to be cast as the main role for new tvN drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club” (working title).  Her last project was tvN drama “Emergency Couple,” which ended last April. Actor Byun Yo Han may also be cast as the main role.

The drama will be directed by Kwon Suk Jang, who also directed “Pasta,” “Golden Time,” and “Miss Korea. The writer, Lee Jin Mae, wrote the drama “I Am Sam.” 

C-Jes Entertainment, Song Ji Hyo’s agency, responded to the report saying, “Song Ji Hyo is thinking positively about accepting the role in ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club.’ It’s too early to say that anything is confirmed though.”

Meanwhile, the drama will air after “Super Daddy 10.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/04/song-ji-hyo-in-talks-for-new-tvn-drama-byun-yo-han-likely-to-become-her-co-star/

Archived