[Drama 2014] Misaeng, 미생

kaiskloset

If Kang Ha-Neul signs up for this drama as well, I will be even more excited. I didn't realize Im Si Wan is an idol, his performance is solid in triangle. With Kang Ha Neul, I found that actors who started off with musical theatre do very well with acting on screen. I noticed him in Heirs, but I really enjoyed his performance in Angel Eyes. Also is Tvn a cable network? Then this is good, as the drama quality from cable channels are pretty high, many of my favourite dramas were broadcasted on cable channels. I don't want to have too high of expectations to get crushed later :D :D *cough cough.....ds* ! But I think this drama will be something!!! 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sandjh said: If Kang Ha-Neul signs up for this drama as well, I will be even more excited. I didn't realize Im Si Wan is an idol, his performance is is quite good in triangle. With Kang Ha Neul, I found that actors who started off with musical theatre do very well with acting on screen. I noticed him in Heirs, but I really enjoyed his performance in Angel Eyes. Also is Tvn a cable network? Then this is good, as the drama quality from cable channels are pretty high, many of my favourite dramas were broadcasted on cable channels. I don't want to have too high of expectations to get crushed later :D :D *cough cough.....ds* ! But I think this drama will be something!!! 

Guest kimsontoya

k_craze said: So far, TvN series have not failed to deliver.  Their storyline usually unique unlike the dramas in public broadcasting stations. Their Flower boys series are daebak, who can forget Queen Inhyun's man, etc.
They are owned by CJ E&M so they won't give a damn to anyone to influence their story, kwim. 

I enjoy watching cable dramas as they are not confined by the societal boundaries that the main 3 channels adhere to. I'm sure Misaeng will carry on the tradition that TVN enjoys of high quality norm breaking dramas!
For an idol, Im Siwan is impressive as a new actor...I'm watching him on Triangle and he is really good in the character that he is playing!I am so looking forward to this drama!

I am highly anticipating this drama since I am huge fan of Kang So-Ra and slice of life drama/manga, finally we get non chaebol leads just some normal office workers, I'm feeling jdrama vibe from this drama, the premise seems interesting, I'm longing for another go story, this is adapted from high rated and popular webtoon and many more hehe

~Random post: then if Kang Ha-Neul sign up for this drama there will be 2 skies in this series hehe

Guest kimsontoya

I just did a little research about Im Si Wan.  I realized that I had already seen him before (in The Moon that Embraces the Sun) but haven't recognized that it was him.  I thought his pretty face is a product of a plastic surgery but he's actually natural.  I mean, I have this habit of checking out if an actress/actor underwent a plastic surgery just for the sake of knowing him/her better.  But, basing from his childhood photos, he's really a natural pretty boy.  Goosssh! Some Korean men were really born prettier than most Korean girls.  Hahaha!  ;))

Now, he's not just another pretty boy from an idol group.  He's really proven that he has some potentials in the acting department.  I'm looking forward seeing some chemistry between him and KSR. :)

Guest aya52893

Hmm. Im Siwan is looking good. he doesn't look too much pretty boy now, he got matured a little. Hooray! Haha. I'm becoming to like him now. Hihi. They look good together with uri Sorassi. I can see the chemistry already! (How lovely is uri sorassi to any of her leading mans! :D) So excited to see them together onscreen! Yay!

I have a question, Is kang ha neul second lead? I mean is he a triangle between sora and siwan? or just a second lead?

But I like kang ha neul than im siwan. So i guess i'll root for the second lead than the main lead again. Oh i remember choi young do. I was rooting for him than kim tan though i know he can never get eun sang in the end. Hahaha.

I really hope we hear some news about Im Siwan confirmation which i hope it will be a positive one even more knowing he played the the character before and it was a great hit from what i understood...I really like the setting of the story even if i didn't had the chance to read the webtoon...a drama with normal people facing normal problems that any of us at thar age can relate too...how refereshing si for the characters to be simple people without chaebol backgroung,secret birth secrets and so on...Siwan is a pretty decent actor and i liked him from his days as Man from the Equator where i loved his take on the character and was lovely in the Sitcom Standby...Not know if many know but he comes from a group were more than one are acting and i must say all of them are doing pretty good with him and Park Hyung Sik as the best ones...Talking about Kang Ha Neul,hope he accepts the role because it's a great oportunity for him and even more being on cable and we see tvN liked him a lot for giving him again love calles..tvN does a pretty good job choosing the right actors for their characters and give chances to the actors that aren't sooo high profile or big names...tvN produces quite the quality dramas with very good plots rather than quantity and using the image of highrating actors for their ratings so i have faith this one will be another proof of their good quality...If you're new to Kang Ha Neul i recomand to watch his most popular drama "Monstar"..it's another tvN drama with Mnet and it's a pretty fresh musical drama...in my opinion if one wants to judge an actor don't make Heirs as one of the shows on which u base the opinion because even if it was a buzz and made many people famous aka Kim Woo Bin it didn't do justice to the talents of many great actors(aka Park Hyung Shik,Kang Ha Neul,Choi Jin Hyuk,Im Joo Eun),i suspect for many of this actors it was their weakest project in their portofolio as acting ..

aya52893 said: Hmm. Im Siwan is looking good. he doesn't look too much pretty boy now, he got matured a little. Hooray! Haha. I'm becoming to like him now. Hihi. They look good together with uri Sorassi. I can see the chemistry already! (How lovely is uri sorassi to any of her leading mans! :D) So excited to see them together onscreen! Yay! I have a question, Is kang ha neul second lead? I mean is he a triangle between sora and siwan? or just a second lead? But I like kang ha neul than im siwan. So i guess i'll root for the second lead than the main lead again. Oh i remember choi young do. I was rooting for him than kim tan though i know he can never get eun sang in the end. Hahaha.

Guest kimsontoya

I've just checked the screenwriter, Jang Yoon-Jung.  Do you guys have any idea what are his previous projects? I tried googling about him but I didn't find any information.  I hope he's a credible writer.  I don't want to experience another writing disaster such as the one that happened in Doctor Stranger. 

Archived