[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

lolol stills of today's episode XD .... they were teasing(forcing) Juck to try fried cuy(aka guinea pig) :)) ahaha looks like he was terrified ( just like Hee Yeol loved his llamas Juck had a connection with cuys XD after buying that tracksuit with the image of a cuy in Lima =)) )
20140905142404819.jpg
Source:  http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140905142003304

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahaha today's episode is almost a food special ... all they did is talking about food food and food XD their love for pollo a la brasa , ceviche and anticuchos is as big as their terror for cuy(guinea pig) :)) .... half of the episode dedicated to food LMAO 
SoAu5wl.jpg2014090522340338645_1.jpg?time=233020

and OMG Juck was so scared XDDDDDDDD 
ANdshci.jpg

finally some footage from Moray and they all loved it especially HY and Juck ^^
awww and Juck talking about his daughters ... they even showed old scenes of him with his older daughter while playing the guitar ♥ I'm dead :x :x :x
awww this touching moment at Cruzpata where they eat with the locals and even drank chicha ( the local liquor ) ♥ 

lololol the whole train scene with the blonde girl is just hilarious XDDD the way they explain they're stars in Korea dn how they're filming the show .... and then Sang hyungnim showing how strong he is LMAO :)) I cried at that moment ... the calm and shy Sang doing all he can to look cool in front of the blonde girl =)) 
The last minutes of the show were dedicated to solve the mistery of Yoon Sang and his return to Korea a day after Hee Yeol Juck and the crew XD ... at least Shin PD , a camerawoman and him had a great time touring in Dallas together lol 
vHs6Qpr.jpg

it's me or they said it was something related with drugs?? o_o .... Btw, loved how the show make fun of MC Sang =)) he talked to the camera for hours in Dallas XD  such a scary MC 
and then ... the end T_T
6NmI128.png

I must confess I was expecting less than this ... this kind of specials usually attracts less than half of the audience of the normal broadcasts and considering we're during the Chuseok ( most ppl is travelling or taking vacations with the family ) ... but the show ratings' for the director cut's special dropped only 1% compared to last week and mantained its #1 position ^^ 
20140906095904252.jpg
Average: 3.8%Peak : 4.7%
Source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20140906095903332

That was a wonderful ending. Chingu, you've already said what I was thinking with your highlight posts. Yoon Sang gets cuter and cuter each episode. He even narrated his personal shopping trip for better clothes at Neiman Marcus! This must be what a free man looks like, he was having his own mini vacation with a very nice hotel room (and a private bathroom) paid for, touring Dallas at his leisure, and spending his own money shopping. :D 
I know I comment a lot on YS, but I really like them all equally, each of them have their own strengths. LJ's language skills are no joke, when he spoke Mandarin, the pronunciation was perfect, same with his Japanese too. I was wondering how he knows so much Spanish, but he actually studied really hard for it on the plane ride over. I'm always impressed by his practicality for learning. Is it me or did he lose some weight when they gathered again for the special? Has the green jacket traumatized him that much? ;) HY, I can't say enough about him, I'd say he definitely dispelled his sickly/weak image with this show. 
Oh gosh, the cuy was the funniest scene. I can't believe LJ was not into it at all, even YS was digging right in... HY-hound, of course didn't mind, but that little claw bit at the end stole the scene! So childish, bwahaha, the three of them were like little kindergardeners. The Moray scene alone was worth this extra episode. I know that the site may seem simple, but I love geometric designs, and the more I learn about Incan technology, the I'm surprised by how advance they were. I'm with HY... can we do this again? :x

fourleafclover said: That was a wonderful ending. Chingu, you've already said what I was thinking with your highlight posts. Yoon Sang gets cuter and cuter each episode. He even narrated his personal shopping trip for better clothes at Neiman Marcus! This must be what a free man looks like, he was having his own mini vacation with a very nice hotel room (and a private bathroom) paid for, touring Dallas at his leisure, and spending his own money shopping. :D 
I know I comment a lot on YS, but I really like them all equally, each of them have their own strengths. LJ's language skills are no joke, when he spoke Mandarin, the pronunciation was perfect, same with his Japanese too. I was wondering how he knows so much Spanish, but he actually studied really hard for it on the plane ride over. I'm always impressed by his practicality for learning. Is it me or did he lose some weight when they gathered again for the special? Has the green jacket traumatized him that much? ;) HY, I can't say enough about him, I'd say he definitely dispelled his sickly/weak image with this show. 
Oh gosh, the cuy was the funniest scene. I can't believe LJ was not into it at all, even YS was digging right in... HY-hound, of course didn't mind, but that little claw bit at the end stole the scene! So childish, bwahaha, the three of them were like little kindergardeners. The Moray scene alone was worth this extra episode. I know that the site may seem simple, but I love geometric designs, and the more I learn about Incan technology, the I'm surprised by how advance they were. I'm with HY... can we do this again? :x

Yeah, and LJ's not just book smart, but street smart. To have a lot of knowledge is one thing, but to actually use it in real life and unpredictable situation, it takes intuition and efficient analytical thinking. YHY said it best, musicians who are still thriving after the 90s are all this same type. They at least possesses these similar wits and skills to be in the industry for so long. 
Oh, the fashion scene is a must! :) After they tried on the fake Nike pants, they were like, it's actually pretty nice! And how about closing the changing stall curtains halfway, then changed right where it didn't cover anything. These shameless ahjusshi, I'm so proud of being their fangirl. :D

fourleafclover said: Yeah, and LJ's not just book smart, but street smart. To have a lot of knowledge is one thing, but to actually use it in real life and unpredictable situation, it takes intuition and efficient analytical thinking. YHY said it best, musicians who are still thriving after the 90s are all this same type. They at least possesses these similar wits and skills to be in the industry for so long. 
Oh, the fashion scene is a must! :) After they tried on the fake Nike pants, they were like, it's actually pretty nice! And how about closing the changing stall curtains halfway, then changed right where it didn't cover anything. These shameless ahjusshi, I'm so proud of being their fangirl. :D

I just watched ep 6 and the cuy part is so funny =)) The adorable thing is, when they read about cuy in the airplane, all of them are so scared and don't want to try.. but in Machupicchu, seeing Na PD being sad because they can't see anything and can't film anything, they promise to eat cuy to cheer him up :x
'He is about to cry, he is about to cry. Don't cry Youngsuk ahh~''We will do better, we will eat 3 cuy ~''You will eat that?''Each of us will eat 3 cuy, don't cry''Then I will not cry''Ok.. Tomorrow, breakfast, lunch, dinner will be all cuy.'
Cuteee :x 

ParkSungHae said: I just watched ep 6 and the cuy part is so funny =)) The adorable thing is, when they read about cuy in the airplane, all of them are so scared and don't want to try.. but in Machupicchu, seeing Na PD being sad because they can't see anything and can't film anything, they promise to eat cuy to cheer him up :x
'He is about to cry, he is about to cry. Don't cry Youngsuk ahh~''We will do better, we will eat 3 cuy ~''You will eat that?''Each of us will eat 3 cuy, don't cry''Then I will not cry''Ok.. Tomorrow, breakfast, lunch, dinner will be all cuy.'
Cuteee :x 

Archived