[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the girl who! said:hahaha but it was basically Hee Yeol who made the promise, right? Cos Sang and Juck looked terrified at the idea :)) ahhh Hee Yeolie is just too adorable and dumb! Trying to comfort that evil human being =)) 
btw talking about the cuy horror story XD I found really cute this kind of adoration from Juck for his Cuy Marley , it was almost like Hee Yeol's devotion for his Hermes :)) I didn't realize it was to that extent until this last episode where there was at least 2 or 3 times where he proudly talked about his Cuy Marley to strangers in Lima and also in Cuzco and whenever he had a chance he was always talking about it like " isn't it cute , isn't it funny? " =)) =)) 
And also -and it was my sis who mentioned this -  this panic to try the cuy's meat ... she compared Juck with Hee Yeol and she said that maybe his adoration for his Cuy Marley was one of the reasons he was so scared ... she mentioned this scene at the chinese food restaurant in Aguas Calientes when Hee Yeol panicked at the mention of Alpaca's meat and he inmediatly associated it with Hermes ( he even acted as if Hermes was in danger lol :))  ) so my dongsaeng thinks Juck was in a similar situation XD 

ParkSungHae said: the girl who! said:hahaha but it was basically Hee Yeol who made the promise, right? Cos Sang and Juck looked terrified at the idea :)) ahhh Hee Yeolie is just too adorable and dumb! Trying to comfort that evil human being =)) 
btw talking about the cuy horror story XD I found really cute this kind of adoration from Juck for his Cuy Marley , it was almost like Hee Yeol's devotion for his Hermes :)) I didn't realize it was to that extent until this last episode where there was at least 2 or 3 times where he proudly talked about his Cuy Marley to strangers in Lima and also in Cuzco and whenever he had a chance he was always talking about it like " isn't it cute , isn't it funny? " =)) =)) 
And also -and it was my sis who mentioned this -  this panic to try the cuy's meat ... she compared Juck with Hee Yeol and she said that maybe his adoration for his Cuy Marley was one of the reasons he was so scared ... she mentioned this scene at the chinese food restaurant in Aguas Calientes when Hee Yeol panicked at the mention of Alpaca's meat and he inmediatly associated it with Hermes ( he even acted as if Hermes was in danger lol :))  ) so my dongsaeng thinks Juck was in a similar situation XD 

Thanks for dishing out the details @ParkSungHae! :)
HY is so kind to Na PD, it's kind of crazy considering how nobody is nice to him ever. Maybe because he's his hyung and it's his paternal instinct taking over. Whereas Seo Jinnie and Na PD are chingus, so they bicker and abuse each other. xD I remember that HY also did something similar the episode where the film crew ditched them with a camera, and they (Lee Juck) decided to rebel and not film. HY said he felt bad for Na PD because he's still new at the cable channel and how he needed their footage. He was actually saying he felt bad for him (he said this as if he's handing out soup for the homeless) in order to convince them to let him film a little bit. That's when he when back up into their room to bring the camera down.
Lee Juck is quite the rebel. It's his devil may care attitude that comes out when he's pitted against his will.
And uri Hermes!!! I want one!

fourleafclover said: Thanks for dishing out the details @ParkSungHae! :)
HY is so kind to Na PD, it's kind of crazy considering how nobody is nice to him ever. Maybe because he's his hyung and it's his paternal instinct taking over. Whereas Seo Jinnie and Na PD are chingus, so they bicker and abuse each other. xD I remember that HY also did something similar the episode where the film crew ditched them with a camera, and they (Lee Juck) decided to rebel and not film. HY said he felt bad for Na PD because he's still new at the cable channel and how he needed their footage. He was actually saying he felt bad for him (he said this as if he's handing out soup for the homeless) in order to convince them to let him film a little bit. That's when he when back up into their room to bring the camera down.
Lee Juck is quite the rebel. It's his devil may care attitude that comes out when he's pitted against his will.

ParkSungHae said: fourleafclover said: Thanks for dishing out the details @ParkSungHae! :)

Here's the fashion scene translation:

NPD: When we ditch you guys at Naska, even though there weren’t a lot of time, you guys were really easy-going. Remember? After riding the Naska plane?

LJ: We went to buy some training pants.

(Everything he remembered ties back to his cuy-fashion.)

NPD: After you went to the clothes shop…

Day 4, Naska free-time

HY: Let’s go!

LJ: What we need most now are pants, right?

Going to the nearby market.

HY: This is the market?

HY: But we need long pants~ This thing (recorder) really attracts people’s attention.

HY: Look here…

*points at the fake Nike*

What’s this, slightly ambiguous~~ why... 

Interesting right?

LJ: This will complete my latest fashion wear right?

Men’s colors are matching blue and green~

HY: Give it a try.

Even though he’s laughing, there’s a bit of sincerity in it.

YS: Ya, try on the pair of black pants.

All the brand names (?) filled this place.

LJ: Ya, this is brand name, these are brand names.

Caption on store owner: Ah~ you really know how to shop. This is Nike. 

Owner: Doesn’t this best match what you’re wearing?

Surpassing everyone in the renowned fashion world.

LJ: Isn’t this Nike?

I already know? This isn't N*ke!

This isn’t Nike!

Still at an age that’s sensitive to brand names.

I won’t let you look~!

HY: Come out, let’s see how it looks.

See~

Ya, it isn’t bad~

LJ: It’s ok?

HY: Ya, look~

*LJ shows the back of the pants for the camera*

LARGE~~~

HY: It’s absolutely like training clothes.

LJ: Hyung these clothes don't suit you for real?

LJ who’s teasing HY

HY: Nah…

LJ: Then hand that over to me.

Then let’s bring that over here and see. I’m here to spend.

LJ: This one?

HY: Un.

LJ: OK~

HY-hound is filming.

LJ: This isn’t brand name, but it’s very comfortable.

*LJ’s butt hanging out of the curtains*

This… just why did you even use the changing stall??

A celebrity’s underwear is currently being shown to the public.

LJ: As long as it covers up.

YS: It really suits you.

HY is nationally releasing his dongsaeng’s stripping scene.

The store suddenly plays a different bgm and right when he tried it on.

HY bustes out laughing.

HY: *laughing* Hyung~! (to YS)

HOT~ like Naska’s lines, that’s right, it’s this line!

HY: I’m dying~~ Ya, it’s good!

Back to the changing stall~ only showing this important angle, fatal attraction~

HY: I want this one.

LJ: I’m going crazy…

*camera directed at HY's exposed butt*

Why are you (LJ filming) like this as well…

To store owner ahjusshi: You need to get rid of this changing stall….

LJ: We came over here to South America--

LJ: It doesn’t look bad.

Like this, the two selected their style!

HY: I think this is even better. OK, it works.

Once again his modesty and carefreeness take the stage.

LJ: There are more pants here~

YS: Yeah~

*LJ going back to look through more pants*

YS: It’s already over…  (Your fashion time…)

Na PD: The clothes were clearly knock-offs, and it didn’t look like they fit your styles.

But you guys were like, “How’s this?” “Oh it looks good!”

Didn’t you guys worried?

Clothes were for two reasons only.

HY: At the time, we weren’t thinking about whether it suits us. It was cold! So cold that we just need to cover up!

1. Cold.
2. Change out of smelly clothes.

Then the smell, so we have to change. 

LJ: That's right.

It’s a basic necessity.

As long as they’re clothes, it fits our standard.

LJ: That’s right.

I was laughing so hard at the captions about the changing stalls, it was already funny without understand them, but the captions said what we all are thinking!

^ puhahahah suspicous brand names , underwear exposed , changing stalls that didn't cover that much and pervy ahjussis that wanted to show the other's underwear to the world :)) this scene is gold XD and the captions :)) the editors are genius!
Thank u for the translation sis :-)  .... I'll patiently wait for the cuy horror story =)) 

Yoo Yeon Suk, Son Ho Jun and Baro Reunite and Show Their Different Fashion for “Youth Over Flowers"
reply1-800x450.jpg
It’s time for “Reply 1994” fans to rejoice now that former cast mates are reuniting for the tvN variety program “Youth Over Flowers.” Yoo Yeon Suk, Son Ho Jun and B1A4‘s Baro brought back memories from their hit show as they film for the said variety show which was shot in Laos.
The three celebrities’ difference in fashion were shown and highlighted through the photos revealed on the official Facebook of “Youth Over Flowers”. The variety show’s staff raises curiosity up another bar by saying that there are a lot to anticipate with this sudden change, on what seems like the ‘before’, ‘during’ and ‘after’ of fashion, in the seven days of filming the show.
Meanwhile, this episode of “Youth Over Flowers” will be shown on September 12 at 9:50p.m.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/09/yoo-yeon-suk-son-ho-jun-and-baro-reunite-and-show-their-different-fashion-for-youth-over-flowers/

Archived