Wang Ji Won 왕지원

larus

Thank you also for reminding me that yours is a Romance language like Italian, where the words for "nephew/niece" and "grandson" are the same. I have a new grandson, but it's the real Manly Unicorn who has a new niece, and real heart-stealer she is too! 

Yeah, my bad. The grandchild. :w00t: So, It is a grandson. He is a heart-stealer as well. The children are like that.

Congratulation for Victor too. A niece for you. Only good news today. What are you doing guys, even in this are you connected? Celebrating together?

To go on-topic,  I saw just one episode of WJW`s new drama. I will catch up with the other episodes later. I read sometimes the thread, and I know that she is playing again the resentful ex-girlfriend. I am hoping she has screen time and something to do than being just jealous.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of Wang Ji Won from 'Divorce​ Lawyer In Love' unleashed

New behind cuts of Wang Ji Won from 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' were unleashed.

Actress Wang Ji Won is playing in SBS weekend drama 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' these days, and new behind cuts from a recent shoot were unleashed.

In the photos, Wang Ji Won is showing a stunning look, wearing a blue dress.

20150514134535_5554286f17d2e_1.jpg

One of the photos also shows Wang Ji Won wearing sunglasses with the blue dress, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the photos.

Wang Ji Won is showing a fabulous body shape even though the dress is a bit tight, and many people are showing hot reactions for his flawless skin condition as well.

Meanwhile, 'Divorce Lawyer In Love' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=379020

Oh boy! More squeeing time! This is a repost from the Drama thread, but it MUST BE DONE!

No wonder THIS was my reaction, exactly!

​I'm not one to make predictions about this kind of things but I'll say this about the lovely miss Wang: If within a year she doesn't get a decent role (maybe even lead) I will be both surprised and disappointed. :)

• Like 3

I don't know if this will embed properly, but it was just so cute and fun I had to try 

​I don't know what's gotten into the pretty lady these past few days interacting with the fans and piling on the cuteness but I know I like it :) If only some PD out there would see this and give WJW  a shot at a quirky comedy lead role.

• Like 1

​Indeed. Reading an old  interview today (Goofle® translated of course) and learning of her breaking her pelvis and having to recuperate in a wheelchair gave me new appreciation for the steel behind the smile. It did strongly suggest that leaving ballet for acting was not her original plan, but clearly she's more than a soft, cute pretty face, so I'm going to hope she can tough this one out too.

​Yikes, she broke her pelvis? This is one of the most painful injuries I can think of, thankfully she looks OK now but she must have had at least a few months of hard work to come back from this. :( Do you have a link for the interview? I'm really curious about how she dealt with being forced to give up her dream and start from scratch in an unfamiliar field.

• Like 3

I thought you'd never ask. :D:D

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/228973

​Interesting stuff, from struggling to adapt in a new environment without even speaking the language to starting modelling just to get over the disappointment of not being able to continue her dancing career all the way to finding inspiration in Natalie Portman's performance in Black Swan. This is one determined strong lady we have here and what makes it even better is the fact that she knows she had some luck getting here (the bit about being sorry towards YSA since they were both competing for the second lead role in INR3 and she got it even though she was a newbie)

Bottom line - WJW is tough as nails and no crappy second lead role can bring her down. She will get her chance sooner or later and when she does she's going to make the most of it.

P.S. Who would have thought the pretty lady was a tomboy playing football with the guys when she was younger, one more reason to love her I guess :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that wwhoever maintains her IG account is comfortable with English - I was so miffed by episode 13 of DLiL that made a comment on her last post there. I'm always loathe to say anything of substance on a Korean celeb's SNS because it seems discourteous to do so in English, but what's happening to her part in this Drama made me mad enough to do it anyway. :(

​ I would suggest locating the SNS account for the series and venting about the story there might be a little more satisfying not that SBS would care about the international fans of the show :(

P.S. Only 5 more ep to go until we can forget about this drama fiasco and go back to hoping for roles involving ballet and/or at least one blue dress :)

• Like 2

Finally I caught up with the episodes of Divorce Lawyer in Love. From some discussion I thought she will be the evil second lead that messes with the leads... Far from it. In a way I wish she was. In reality she doesn`t have relevance to the story at all. She is a lawyer but we don`t see her in her element. It is like her whole purpose is to reveal the Miss Mint Candy`s identity in a convenient time. And that will be her redemption arc and maybe her realization that she must move on from her crush. Some dramas don`t need second leads but they cast them anyway and then they don`t use them properly.   

Edited by larus

Today some INR3 team met. I wish we had photos but so far just one...

From Yoo Ha Joon`s Instagram.

https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11311419_1434315473543213_906320570_n.jpg

In the photo are just Wang Ji Won, Yoo Ha Joon and Nam Goong Min . I wish Kim So Yeon , Park Hyo Joo and Yoon Seung Ah were in the picture as well. A group photo would have been much better. Well, it is good that they met again. YAY!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any chance this is WJW and her Mum? They both talk about  "family photos" or "family portaits" if Naver and Goofle are to be trusted at all. 

11809544_906052506118907_500900792_n.jpg

I'm afraid it was just the lovely lady being her usual funny self, she's actually saying they are posing like a family photo or something along these lines :)  If that really were her mom, genetics would truly be a cruel, cruel lady, I mean how much pretty can you give to just one family :D

• Like 1

Oh, I love these two photos. It is a new pictorial? Blue is her color! :)

I did not ask but what happened with the sudden decision to close her social media accounts for the public? It was a simple decision or it was forced by malicious comments?

• Like 1

Sadly, it seems that it WAS due to unkind or inappropriate comments. :(

The fan cafe admin said that apparently a return to IG is being considered for later in the year, after a reorganisation. I suspect that will mean a resumption but operating like most celebrity accounts - less candid, more careful, more strucured and less personal. It's the nature of the industry, I guess

I suspected that. Usually when a celebrity close an account for the public it was due to a personal attack. They are human after all. Too bad there are people immature or without common sense our there. Or worst. As much as I have loved seeing  Ji Won so open in the social media (as opposed to So Yeon who is more guarded up) I understand and agree with her decision to be more cautious. They are nice persons but have vulnerabilities like any other people.  Look what happened with KSY when all she did was gracious to a person who was supposed to be a fan. I hope she will not disappear completely. Good to know there is a chance to see her lovely personality off screen.

• Like 2

I am glad that she is back. Now, we need good news about her professional life too. :)

Jang Hyuk and 2 friends have just done a tour of Croatia for a TV show, it looks like a lot of fun. Speaking as a totally disinterested and utterly unbiased neutral party, I think that with the vicious Korean Winter not far away, an INR3 reunion tour of The Shaky Isles would make for DAEBAK viewing

OH, YES! I will want that. I am totally unbiased too. And after that, a tour in the Carpathian-Danube-Pontic area, right?  :) That`s a more interesting idea for a variety show. I love when INR3 friends are reuniting even for a few drinks.  Why others are so lucky? Jang Hyuk was in three projects already this year and now spending time with his friends for a TV show is the cherry on the cake. I am envious.

• Like 1