[Drama 2014] Mama 마마

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AdelaM It ends tomorrow. We don't know the ending. But SH will die most likely. But the story has been beautifully done in my opinion. Her entire reason for coming back to korea was to ensure her son will be happy and safe after she passes away.

Lunkera said: @AdelaM It ends tomorrow. We don't know the ending. But SH will die most likely. But the story has been beautifully done in my opinion. Her entire reason for coming back to korea was to ensure her son will be happy and safe after she passes away.

Guest haewon225

andy78 said: i lost the first 20 minutes...it was buffering so much...GR pain broke my heart....i can't belive GR grandmother still won't give up on GR!I'M COURIOUS ABOUT WHAT THA MAN I THINK WAS A LAWYER SAID TO HER ABOUT GR...GR ,MOM AND JS AT THE CHURCH...THE PHOTO SCENE...SEEMS GR WILL HAVE  ONE WITH HIS REAL PARENTS TOO...LOVE THIS BOY ...

haewon225 said: andy78 said: i lost the first 20 minutes...it was buffering so much...GR pain broke my heart....i can't belive GR grandmother still won't give up on GR!I'M COURIOUS ABOUT WHAT THA MAN I THINK WAS A LAWYER SAID TO HER ABOUT GR...GR ,MOM AND JS AT THE CHURCH...THE PHOTO SCENE...SEEMS GR WILL HAVE  ONE WITH HIS REAL PARENTS TOO...LOVE THIS BOY ...

@haewon225,  Your spoiler tag was music to my ears when it came to that horrible halmoni I could do a happy dance.. At least his inheritance is safe from those greedy people ..

Thank you for clearing this up.. Good I am glad that SH has Ji Subs name there. I really hope they did marry or register a marriage. He has been the one person who has really stood by her and cared for her the most outside of GR who is but a child.  Halmoni thought she was being slick and that she could slide in and file for custody. SH blocked that and it will make things difficult and I am sure her son will not want to do this and it will come out what she tried. Shame on her for trying to steal this boy on the sly. Forget that his mother is sick and dying it is awful of her to think she has a right to do that!!!

@LdyGmerm, She just got in her mind that she could do whatever she wanted.. So happy Sh put a stop to her.. If she succeeded first it would be GR next is his money.. So happy Sh is teaching her a good lesson must feel bad to look at your G/Child and look at others then family have rights over him that you couldn't get because of your past actions..      

@haewon225,  Thanks.This is great...SH is really smart...that woman will never get GR...they looked so great the 3 of them in the church takeing that photo...love them...i hope they will enjoy the time left together...be happy,make some wonderfull memories for GR...i have the feeling that TJ saved SH works on that meeting ...that corupt director didn't looked  like a winner at all...

Wow... What a beautiful episode and what an amazing drama...

JS and SH together, it's all I've been asking for. SH desperately needed someone by her side, it couldn't be TJ because of his wife (ex). So JS is perfect but I Don't understand why write is just taking JH out of each scene that SH needs him.

Still I won't complain anymore, everything is more that I could expect.

Who hasn't watched this drama, just do it. Recommended 100%

Guest haewon225

andy78 said: @haewon225,  Thanks.This is great...SH is really smart...that woman will never get GR...they looked so great the 3 of them in the church takeing that photo...love them...i hope they will enjoy the time left together...be happy,make some wonderfull memories for GR...i have the feeling that TJ saved SH works on that meeting ...that corupt director didn't looked  like a winner at all...

haewon225 said: andy78 said: @haewon225,  Thanks.This is great...SH is really smart...that woman will never get GR...they looked so great the 3 of them in the church takeing that photo...love them...i hope they will enjoy the time left together...be happy,make some wonderfull memories for GR...i have the feeling that TJ saved SH works on that meeting ...that corupt director didn't looked  like a winner at all...

So many great scenes in this episode, and usual those are the scenes with SH/JE/GR. :)
I loved the way they depicted GR's reaction to the news, and SH's reaction to that reaction.

I enjoy Director Kim's setbacks and Grandma's disappointments as much as anyone else, but honestly who cares about what happens to them, when the drama should focus on some other people?
They could have gotten rid of the company storyline a long time ago, I wonder why we are still seeing board meetings...  Maybe it's because they needed some excuse to show TJ and JS on screen, given their status as lead characters? Anyway, I hope that they will show Director Kim's defeat early during episode 24, and then we'll be able to focus on the important and good stuff. B-)

Guest haewon225

Ep. 24's written preview is really really short.  How stingy...

24회
우리 엄만, 작은 기적을 ......

그루의 중학교 입학식에 참석한 사람들.. 승희는 입학식에 가겠다는 그루와의 약속을 지킬 수 있을까?

Rough translation:
To my mom, a small miracle...The people who attend Geu Roo's middle school entrance ceremony... Will Seung Hee be able to keep her promise to attend Geu Roo's entrance ceremony?

While the episode isn't fully subbed on viki yet, I did translate the preview.  So if you'd like to know what the video said, it's there.
Also, @andy78, I noticed you mentioned downloading the episode.  FYI, both viki and ondemandkorea have the raws up by approx 8AM PST.  

andy78 said: haewon225 said: andy78 said: @haewon225,  Thanks.This is great...SH is really smart...that woman will never get GR...they looked so great the 3 of them in the church takeing that photo...love them...i hope they will enjoy the time left together...be happy,make some wonderfull memories for GR...i have the feeling that TJ saved SH works on that meeting ...that corupt director didn't looked  like a winner at all...

I started watching this drama the other nite - and I decided I should start watching the whole story.  This morning I watched episode 1 - and it is quite convincing.  Seems like a good one to spend my time as a retiree.

it  is  a  sad,  heartbreaking  epi  but  cathartic  as  well.  but  on  hindsight,while  my  sympathy  is  on  han  seung  hee,  she  could have  been  more  forthright  and told  everybody  the  truth.  it  could  have  prevented  misunderstanding  between  taejoo and  ji eun.  being  truthful  could  have  prevented  the  divorce  between  tae  joo  and  ji  eun.  technically  see  heung  broke  up  a  family(bona  losing  her  family)  and geu  roo  not  really  gaining  a  family.  but  i  wish  all  will  be  well  tomorrow,  tae  joo  and  ji  eun  getting  back  together  to  provide a  complete  family  for  bona  and  geu  roo,  the  selfish  mom  in  law  backing  off  geu  roo,  tae  joo  getting a richly  deserved  promotion,  the  other  bad  couples  getting  their  comeuppance  etc.  etc.  

Episode 23 is sad...but put a closure to everything..geu roo know the truth...company problem settle...about geu roo inheritance i think also secured...although i'm not sure about it...does it mean sh not leaving anything to her son or she is making a thrust fund for geu roo.....i hate grandma just like sje told her she seem care more about geu roo inheritance than geu roo himself...and how dare she make assumption about ji sub when she know nothing about him....i love ji sub so much....does it mean sh really married to ji sub?...about director kim...i think he not only loss the ceo position but also his current position...

Archived