[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest twingals

Park Shin Hye beautiful, gorgeous, stunning showing a lot of class, respect to her profession, didn't leave even after her part was done this is why she is loved/ respected back by her colleagues...Loved how she is conversing with this lady comedian, think she gained another fan :)http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/36-Awards/79422-51st-baeksang-arts-awards?start=720

Guest itybittykitty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....I was just browsing through my tumblr and saw all this beautiful MinShin at the 51st Beaksang Awards and I came running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!....They look so good!!!!B)

check out the cute smile from baby boy when baby girl mentions his name!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hsWc_KElU

PS..idk why everything I just wrote is underlined...I have not been on Soompi since they made all these updates!!

Edited by itybittykitty

@itybittykitty Girl ,i really glad u seem that way but i m not .Minshin we know is gone .really gone.threre is nothing.like this rate they even can't be friend in the future.They r sooo awkward .not smiling at all.And in the future i believe that there were no miracle in between them.They will pass each other.i m soooo sad.yeah after sad new i never hope again.But from now there is noo hope for them to me.Our minshin is completely different from in our memory treasure 2013 sbs award night.Hope our girl will find her prince and minho can smooth and happy his gf.

• Like 4

IMG_20150526_223510.jpg

OMG... our BG is soooo gorgeous... she is really goddess... so beautiful... I really have no words to praise her ....:wub:
And BB is so elegant...:w00t:
OOK... nowadays I think I become bipolar :D:D:D at one hand, I'm so happy see them both together on one stage, side by side... I'm on the ninth sky

and on other hand... what the hell...:blink: what's wrong with them... I know the thing, but.. it's so awkward... it's like in middle of them is ice wall...very big... no not just a big, but huge iceberg...  no eye contacts... no lovely smiles, no sparkles... and you BB... whats wrong with your gentleman skills??:angry: just a one year ago.. you were the initiator, not only waited her, but "dragged":D her on the stage with you, and now... you didn't even waited her...:(yeah... wait her... don't run like there is no tomorrow..:lol:. oooh gosh... so many heartbreaking moments I catched... but anyway I.m happy

Anyway... it's not the time for depression...   as they are happy...I  am happy toooo...

and again... here comes the Queen...:wub:

x3QIZm.gif

Edited by NiniaG
  • Like 6

.. what the hell...:blink: what's wrong with them... I know the thing, but.. it's so awkward... it's like in middle of them is ice wall...very big... no not just a big, but huge iceberg...  no eye contacts... no lovely smiles, no sparkles... and you BB... whats wrong with your gentleman skills??:angry: just a one year ago.. you were the initiator, not only waited her, but "dragged":D her on the stage with you, and now... you didn't even waited her...:(yeah... wait her... don't run like there is no tomorrow..:lol:. oooh gosh... so many heartbreaking moments I catched...

yes,exactly what i wanna say is all r gone just gone.

• Like 2