[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@ Itty,

Our friend Oprah Winfrey said :

"If you can survive 11 days in a cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing , your friendship is the real deal "

to you  and my MinShin friends.

Add:

hey , why naughty???  :))))
I asked only for a donut kiss between friends .....I did not ask for a closet kiss...

:-* :P:P:P

Guest naaim274

hotbb said: jaseypark said: NiniaG said: hotbb said: Oh wow!!! I'm so happy tt our BG has picked up a new hobby. Cool n chic indeed :\"> Her horse's name Tiare reminds me of Jasey park's ff, can't rmbr which ff now but in tt Jasey used a French word for the perfume tts v close sounding to this horse's name. Oh ya tt twinflower ff

Guest daffodil82

naaim274 said: hotbb said: jaseypark said: NiniaG said: hotbb said: Oh wow!!! I'm so happy tt our BG has picked up a new hobby. Cool n chic indeed :\"> Her horse's name Tiare reminds me of Jasey park's ff, can't rmbr which ff now but in tt Jasey used a French word for the perfume tts v close sounding to this horse's name. Oh ya tt twinflower ff

PARKSHINHYE JOVIAL SMILE

tumblr_meuitukOWy1s083tjo1_r1_500.gif

Spoiler:i don't know if it was post it here before. but i just love the way parkshinhye smile
it contagious. that even when i look at that gifs. i can help it, but smile without fully aware.

credit to the owner of the gifsThank you graphics

Guest maudy04

Park Shin Hye and her brother will have a song collaboration  for Blossom NightCan wait to hear the song........goodluck bb-girlInstagram media by nuiianna - Shinhye and her brother will have a song collaboration w/ PK Heman & Dorothy.."Blossom night"  #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠  #shinhye #ssinz7  #신혜 #HallyuQueen #HallyuStar #StarLightAngels #Indonesia #korea #saltentertainment ;), cr tto

Sometimes, if not most of the times, age is just a number.

I am becoming 33 and I think I have the heart of a 21-er. Or perhaps younger.

Age becomes a determining factor, one of the few times, when a stubborn idiot like someone we just sent to Off-topic imprisonment, decided to continuously harass this MinShin heaven. Or maybe hell to some, God knows! This, my friends, we call an act of childish, and when a CHILD topic is being brought up, it relates to AGE.

Get me?

I hope you do.

Good night my beloved MinShinners! Let's together pray for no more peace-breaker in our MinShin heaven [-O<

Guest girlieize

Check asianfanfics, there is a new story titled "Consequence" from a minshin writer whose heart is seeking for answers like all of us......

Guest tinskie

Regardless of whatever news i read these past few days, i will continue to support these two. Maybe not today, but one day... :P Looks like i will be watching "Heirs" for the meantime.

Guest purpleismycolor

@maudy04 chinggu those pictures were not shin hye ... it's yuri when she filmed Dating Alone back in Feb. 2015... from this dispatch article dispatch.co.kr/263673   the only picture of PSH is this
CB_ScOMUgAAHzs4.jpg

the others are different actresses who also ride horses :)