[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Ladies, can we just stop talking about the lost sheep just IGNORE and OTT/FLAG her. DON'T QUOTE her, lets just end the discussion with her starting now coz she's not worth our time and as much as possible avoid mentioning others ship.... 
Lets focus on our MinShin! :x 

As Shin Hye said Live Happily and Healthily! :) 

See, even Min Ho agrees! BrJFCp4CAAAvoA6.jpg

and Here's our MinShin in BED!!! Happy Pervy Friday MinShinners! 
BrJHedYCEAAnlKD.jpg
BrJHKqXCEAAh1Uv.jpg
credit: @CrownCouple5758  

And Keep voting for Shin Hye at Goa! MinShin Fighting! :xhttp://nvshen.ddyule.cn

Now that I am done with the video I think now I am able to have some time to console my fellow MinShippers heart from the venom of the disbelievers. 
First and foremost, I would like to state a well deserved compliment to all true & real MinShinners. (Note: Due to lots of pretenders I need to specify and separate the true & real MinShinners from the pseudos.)
MinShinners are definitely mature and have deep faith in this pairing. 
Mature because no matter how harsh the uninvited can be, MinShinners responses are civilised. Cuss words are not as common - (as compared to pervy words). LOL!
Most shippers are generally very young people. But what I noticed about MinShinners are made up of varied age groups; consisting of ladies who are already mothers, teenagers (and the teens in this ship are definitely the mature bunch) and the working age group. Its a feat for a ship to have shippers of varied age group and from different walks of life and even different parts of the world. I believe with this, it goes to show how much LMH & PSH pairing appeals to the masses. This is in itself an evidence that this ship will be very supportive and genuinely cares about who they are shipping and will not cause unnecessary trouble to others' ship. 
In addition don't all of us wonder how our parents would feel when we want to introduce our partners to them? When they say, that person or this person isn't right for you? And generally most of the time they are right. So the eyes of a mature and wise elder speaks volume. So to have a ship with varied age group is a statement. And a loud statement at that. 
I believe MINOZ who looked upon him and support him just like they would as a son, a nephew, brother or even grandson would like to see him end up with a nice girl that a man can take home to his parents. 
I also believe Starlight Angels who looked upon her and support her just like they would a daughter, a niece, sister or even granddaughter would like to see her end up with a nice man that a lady can take home to her parents. 
And we MinShinners know who that nice man or nice lady is. LMH has the perfect son outlook that many mothers would love because of his close knit relationship to his family. And what can I say about PSH, she's the latest nation's little sister! 
So cheer up fellow MinShinners. All is well. Lets just support them as they go through their scheduled activities.
(P/S: All shippers create stories; some false, some half-truths, some true. The reason why, because the pairing doesn't admit it officially thus we analyse, infer and concur. Isn't analysing and even over analysing better than just making up something out of nothing at all?)
Last but not least I hope the video does not disappoint you guys. I wanted to display a rationale conclusion through compare and contrast when they are not in characters (when they are not acting).

Let's get our minds and hearts back on track with MINSHIN love which drives us in this thread as sis @ravairie termed as our home.  So lets keep calm and bury whats not healthy for us and enjoy our MINSHIN love and pervy Friday:
image imageAiish....cannot wait for our MINSHIN little ones!
Have a good weekend everyone!
credit @LaDadaista 

Guest adelinas

just see OST the fault in our star (ed sheeran video and birdy video) and mesmerized see dream catcher there...so dream catcher is very popular in america now...btw the movie is very romantic, i think dream catcher is recomended for romance story, dream couple....

Guys, keep voting psh at GOA. She need to catch up the 1st and 2nd place since the 4th place is also catching up her. Vote every 30 minutes. Let's widen the gap. Aaja aaja!  :D
i'll copy it from psh threat : 

http://cn.jakoplan.com/subMenu/boardview.asp?seq=3382&strBoardID=21&sStart=0&category =

Seoul International Drama AWARDS 2014(SOLD OUT)Seoul International Drama AWARDS(SDA) is an international celebration of TV dramas from all around the world. With  hosting its 9th year this and like every year, it just keeping getting better and bigger. This year it will be hold from 1st~5th, Sept. The first week of September in Seoul will truly be a worldwide TV dramas.

TIME: Thursday, 4th, SeptDETAILS: Awards ceremony (red carpet, live awards ceremony, farewell party)Place:  SunriseTheater, The National Theater of Korea
The candidate of outstanding Korean Drama Prize: 、、、、

The candiate of Outstanding  Korean Actor Award: Kim Soo-hyun、Lee Min-ho、Kim Jae-won、Joo Won

The candiate of Outstanding Korean Actoress Award: Jeonjihyun、Moon Chae Won、Park Shin Hye、Ha Ji Won
▶Festival (TV Movie premiere & celeb cinema, global drama forum, drama OST concert)
SEAT:1st FLOOR3rd FLOOR
Ticket purchasing details:* Please read the following carefully before make the reservation.
● Price1st FLOOR: 400,000 won 3rd FLOOR: 250,000won *Due to the exchange rate floats greatly recently, the price showed probably change. Please contact us before applying.
● Closing date:4th, July
● Way of receiving tickets:EMS
● Matters need attention:※ You cannot designate specific seats in advance. It's a first-come-first-serve basis. ※ The seat number cannot be announced in advance, please understanding.※ After making the payment, the reservation changed request will not be accepted,  please consider carefully before buying. *About all the inquiries, please contact to us through email or 1:1 contacting.

http://cn.jakoplan.com/subMenu/boardview.asp?seq=3382&strBoardID=21&sStart=0&category=

When Shin Hye participated, what kind of dress is it?
When Lee Min ho participated by pleasure, do two people walk the red carpet together?
Wow~

Guest SabrinaD

gentlelily12 said: Let's get our minds and hearts back on track with MINSHIN love which drives us in this thread as sis @ravairie termed as our home.  So lets keep calm and bury whats not healthy for us and enjoy our MINSHIN love and pervy Friday:

Aiish....cannot wait for our MINSHIN little ones!
Have a good weekend everyone!
credit @LaDadaista 

Guest starkabbey

Let's move on from that unwanted distraction and continue to ship our dearest MinShin :) 
Do you remember the first time you went to this thread? My first time in this MinShin family was during the SBS Awards. Instead of checking out the different fireworks display outside, I was checking the posts of my fellow shippers and spazzing from all the videos of Shin Hye and Min Ho. I loved them in the Heirs, and I loved their chemistry there, but what got me was the fact that they're even better without script. They were sweeter when they were just PSH and LMH, so I boarded this ship with my heart and soul. 
The picture below cannot be just acting. It's love :) WCMRKgP.jpg?1

It's still Friday from where I am, so let me re-post a picture that I saw here in this thread. When I first saw this, I was blushing, laughing, and grinning like an idiot. LMH is a blessed man indeed (and PSH is a blessed woman haha). :) 
Blg79f7.jpg?1

[Throwback] AH Pins and Flower arrangement on Min Ho's recent fan meeting in Japan 2014
Enough said! :x :x :x
imageimage
imageimage
credit: @LaDadaista

BkMSonMCcAAvu3u.jpg

See how happy our baby boy, giving hints on who belongs to his heart now. :x
iQ9giSBxaOqw2.jpg

credit: @mi7chimes and as tagged

Park Shin Hye's Marie Claire Full Interview
Herehttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27023382/#Comment_27023382
I really love these quotes from her, she's is just AMAZING! :x
'"Audrey Hepburn carried a sophisticated look, even from today's standards. And her loveliness and fairness are not made up but emerge naturally. AH must be a person of strong self-esteem. You can't love others if you don't love yourself. AH was a big star but she lived her life sincerely and diligently. I'd like to follow her in that aspect . Live healthy and happily is my biggest objective. I can expect happier life if I live a mentally healthy life while doing volunteer work every so often and meeting with other people as I do these days. You can only live once, so I'd like to live for myself." 
 "If you're get hurt or stressed, smile fades out from your face. But not smiling like that makes you lose your composure. If I smile, that makes others to smile, and their smile brings back sincere smile to me. What if there's time you can't smile at all? I just tell others frankly 'Sorry, I'm not in a mood. But I'll do my best. And I'll be better next time' That's my style."
"I used to have a goal of being an actress who can age along with, be a friend to talk to, and walk forward along with fans. On top of that, I added one more recently. Acting is an occupation that could make people to have some breathing room, to get relaxed. And I got to know that is a really tremendous thing. To deliver a message to others is as huge work as to change the world. I know I might stumble some time, and I'm afraid of it, but I'll bear the thought always in my mind'- Park Shin Hye

Xoxo.. You right, chingu @cindyminshin... I gues Minho should buy that female shirt for Shinhye to complete the couple things (matching with white shirt, jeans, green jacket, sunglasses, handphone, ring, bracelet, and "the Heirs pink running shoes" to begin with)..#delulu friday going crazy.. :D:D

Guest mariely15

oppa minho are smiling despite having too much work, I like that, be happy with shin hye fighting!!
imagen
:x

Guest thunderempress

It has been a while since I have posted in our second home since I'm always busy with my thesis and OJT. But I really can't ignore the post that was meant to rock our ship. Don't worry Minshinners its not the first and as much as i hate to say it, this will definitely not be the last. We've experienced this in the first thread as well but we were able to pass through it and now here we are in our second home. Minshinners didn't we have a rule for our ship from the first thread? Who can post those rules here so that the new Minshinners will learn them and also to refresh the minds of the long-time Minshinners. ***START OF RANT***
For those outsiders who kept on mocking us in OUR OWN THREAD, Everyone is welcome to read in our thread JUST PLEASE DON'T PUT OFFENSIVE THINGS HERE. If you'll just mock us, then I think its better if you just stay out of our thread. If you have trouble accepting the posts you read here then that's your problem not ours, you should have read it at your own risk in the first place. Don't whine at us just because you've read something you don't like. If you are protective of your own ship, then we are also protective of ours. Don't make us feel bad about our own ship just to assure yourself that your ship is better than our own. Coming here and mocking us just goes to show your own insecurity and not how faulty or delusional our ideas are. If your belief in your ship is solid then you wouldn't have been bothered by our posts. Piece of advice, just remember the reason why you're shipping your bias, and don't frustrate yourself with how and why we ship our own. That way everyone will stay out of each other's way and be happy. If any of the things I've said offended you then you should have seen it coming when you put the mean post in here.
***END OF RANT***
Phew, was I too strong in my words? haha well, I've been stressed lately and thumping down my temper is really hard these days. Just remember Minshinners we are fun-loving people (albeit, a bit pervy lol). So with all our heart let's just keep on cheering for URI MINSHIN. MINSHIN FIGHTING!!