[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@ladadaista, thanks so much chingu for the marry update. Aish her to-marry age goes up down like stock market. Aiyoyo I really hope Minshin ties the knot bef he enlists, else how wd he expect to hv peace of mind to serve the nation with hordes of hot namja swarming his honey. Poor him...lol ;)

@ladadaista, thanks so much chingu for the marry update. Aish her to-marry age goes up down like stock market. Aiyoyo I really hope Minshin ties the knot bef he enlists, else how wd he expect to hv peace of mind to serve the nation with hordes of hot namja swarming his honey. Poor him...lol ;)

Guest pritsay

Baby boy's Gangnam 1970 new trailer was released today.

Baby girl's Pinocchio OST was released today.

What a coincidence,Minshinners! :)) :)) :))

Guest LaDadaista

SHINHYE : Rocoberry FB Update 2014.12.1110430903_1562318527313492_53210293338964
Source: https://www.facebook.com/rocorim/photos/a.1478764675668878.1073741827.1478759822336030/1562318527313492

LaDadaista said: Park Shin Hye wants to marry soon

Hallyu top actress Park Shin Hye has expressed hope that she will tie the knot before she reaches 30.
She revealed her view on marriage at a news conference for her upcoming movie “The Tailors” on Wednesday,
“I had many thoughts about marriage and I really thought that I could marry at 23,” she said with laugh.
Park is 25 years old in Korean age as of this year.
“I don’t want to get married late. I would like to tie the knot no later than the age of 30,” she said.“I love my job but I believe making a family is as important to me as my career.”
At the event, the hallyu star captivated fans with a stunning look, wearing an elegant dress with a mix of vivid colors.
Meanwhile, the period film depicts the Korean royal family pursuing the beauty of Korean traditional costume or hanbok amid internal turmoil.
The actress played a role of queen with her counterpart actor Yoo Yeon-seok.
The period film will hit theaters on Christmas Eve. 
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)Source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412111138413781740_2

Fully agree with u @MadethV‌. She's only 24yo, shd play for a few years more bef locking down on target. A bit wasted to marry so young, no? Sacrifice a whole forest for one tree rationale :D

But we love n monitor Minshin closely ya ;), too much *ahem arrangement can be quite risky also, might as well tie the knot asap so no shotgun wedding later. Minshin ah, whatever u do, pls make our dearest wishes for u our bbs come true. Soon.

@LaDadaista ..... Your post re Shin wanting to marry before 30 during the presscon of her new movie The Royal Tailor made my heart to skip a bit and the first thing that came to mind is our Gangnam70 gangster BB Min who must be so happy and put his heart at peace now and no need for him to plan and eliminate one by one all the men he deem sees as his rival for his lady love since the queen, PHS has already spoken about her desire to marry soon. Minshin next move now is how to ease both their busy schedules now so they will have more time to do what they both do best together ...... that is ...... Flower arrangement, mountain climbing, hula hoop, cosplay (per Gissy) .... ;;);):D:))

Guest minshin5857

Too much of good news about our minshin today... :x :x yayy BG wants to marry soon...can't wait for their wedding already.... 8-> :\">

Guest maudy04

11627732.gif          NEWS......Me and a friend;...........yes.gifI think before LMH go to the military service he will announce that he's getting married. I can't wait for the news. So Bboy be quick now ..........go to her and ask her to marry you......Pali...Pali......Pali ......Instagram media by coppy_minoz :D:D,cr to the owners.

Guest LadyNess

thanks to all who post pictures of BG.. @giselle_tw‌ thank you so much... For the funny gif... Yeah! Jagiya palli.... =)) I think the ring that she's wearing is not engagement ring yet.... I'm sure Minho well design it and he well find the biggest diamond there is...delulu on.... Hahahaha (love you all Minshinners :x )

With Shin's reason for wanting to tie the knot not later than 30 made me love and respect her more to the max. This woman for such young age to know what is most important to her life is just so amazing and something to be admired about. We could see it from the way she handles her career, her fame.... She is not like the others with the strike while the iron is hot mentality, but for Shin its about learning and improving her craft as an actress and be good at it, gaining experience acting with veteran actors while enjoying the journey along the way and staying healthy.... And we could see that she is right because Shin is now reaping the fruits of her hard work after 11years in the business. And what would be more rewarding than having a happy family while having a successful career at the same time and sharing it with your love ones and hopefully Min is that lucky guy Shin will settle down with before she reaches the age of 30.... Wow ..... that's 5 years from now ... Plenty of time to save up for plane ticket, food and lodging and present for Minshin wedding .... Unless Minshin will decide to get married before MS of Min then I also need to start eating grass so I can save up fast just in case..... ;;);):D

Awwwww.. BG looking so adorbs in the movie presscon!Gissy killing me with her awesomeness... :D
So she wants to get married before 30..we have 5 years to pray chingus!!! Way to go pilgrimage to get our miracle!!!
Now sharing this wonderful quote from an awesome writer cause my shipper heart thinks its how our couple is at the moment:
“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
—Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

Could someone tell me what's happening in here?
So BG said she wants to show a feminine side of her. What's with the book?
tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio2_250.gif  tumblr_ngcs2n1fJu1siqvhio3_250.gif

But I really like her in here. So cutesy.So girly... awwww.Somebody's jelly....

BB: *singing to Taylor Swift's song* Shake it off, shake it off!tumblr_mxrcdnj0ES1r3n4xoo2_250.gif

Ole ole ole ole!