[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest MáriaP

IsabelinaD

said:

LMH's full answer to the question was:
"Uh, for now, as per work project, it's not long ago since I've worked with last time, so after a while if (we) can meet in a good project, I think (we) could do it as good partners. And, I've never met with Shinhye yet on other schedules after the drama ended. So, uh, we ask say hello to each other once in a while, so it'd be good that if there's an opportunity that (I or we) can collaborate in terms of work, CF or any other work project"
Translation credit to @nevrmind (Sorry to cut your post chingu)My thoughts about his answertumblr_m877wrZPtN1qjmjqy.gif
"Uh , for now, as per work project, it's not long ago since I've worked with last time,.."
  • I really like the Uh part....kekeke. (he was nervous for sure when he started to answer that question)
  • I really like when he started to answer that question, he emphasized the word WORK. Why??? bc he needed to be careful about the rumors with his princess. So he did a good start. kekeke
  • He repeated the word WORK twice in his first sentece. Why? bc (I mention again) he needed to be catious about the rumors with his princess.
  • OUTCOME OF HIS FIRST SENTECE: GOOD
"so after a while if (we) can meet in a good project, I think (we) could do it as good partners"
  • Good project = good partners. It really sounds GOOD from my point of view that he mentioned twice the word GOOD to describe his relation with his princess about WORK aspect. 
  • He talked about work aspect AGAIN in his second sentence. We get it Min Ho ssi, we get it. kekeke
  • OUTCOME OF HIS SECOND SENTENCE: GOOD
 "I've never met with Shinhye yet on other schedules after the drama ended."
  • yet yes, yes, yes!!! There is hope in him, there is hope for sure that he wants to met with Shin Hye for work. He reconigzed they have NEVER met with her on other schedules. The probability is there..in that word "yet".
  • SCHEDULES= WORK ASPECT/PROFESSIONAL = CFs, public events, Dramas, movies, etc. Crystal clear baby! He was not lying at all. So they met off schedules. Yes baby, we know that ;;)
  • OUTCOME OF HIS THIRD SENTENCE: GOOD
"So, uh, we ask say hello to each other once in a while,..."
  • He really was thinking before to start talking about his princess. He was being very careful. Maybe, also nervous?...keke
  • He confirmed that they keep contact each other YEEEIII!, so what got my attention was the word 'Hello'. That word is so simple and shouts CAUTION. Like..really? hello?? ...right, right, he was being very very careful. We know that, if you don't believe look at the bts or Sbs drama awards and tell me if they only contact to each other once in a while for a hello. Dah!. He is so a smart and protective guy for his girlfriend and his career. Very clever MH ssi.
  • OUTCOME OF THIS SENTENCE: VERY GOOD
 "so it'd be good that if there's an opportunity that (I or we) can collaborate in terms of work , CF or any other work project "
  • He concluded his answer with the same words that he used in almost all of his sentences. GOOD/WORK/PROJECT. Very clever b boy. hi5 for you!  =; 
  • C'mon companies!...hey all of you, please start calling bb boy and bb girl to make CF's together. Now, he feels free and less loaded to appear together with bb girl.  
  • OUTCOME OF HIS LAST SENTECE: REALLY GOOD!! 
I think for sure sometimes bb boy practiced with his agency or bb girl about answering this type of questions. You can watch the video and realized his change of mood when he was asked this question. His eyes started to look up and down and side to side kekeke (nervous, and giggle mood 

\:D/ 

). If he doesn't have a love relationship with her...he wouldn't have been acting like that!, and he really was very specifier to mention those words again and again: work, work, work, good partners, schedules, projects. This reminds me this phrase: The people that hide something, give overemphasize their truthfulness. This interview is the proof.
Remember this is a shipper's paradise so please understand me if I'm so delulu on in my thoughts...keke  :D 

Guest GraceG1430294167

Dear giselle_tw Madethv and bains for helping us know how to climb ........ Ha!ha!ha! You have brilliant minds. Keep climbing.

sorry to all but i think it's not right for shin hye n min ho being object dirty discussion like this .. i feel guilty for both . please thinking with deep mind if you really the true fans of both .. and you can give me off topic if you want ..