[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

Lee Seung Hwan [my daily] "Park Shin hye grew up well"

Haruma Miura [Ceci mag 13] “I can see the passion and strength in Shin Hye's eyes the more I talk to her

Jo Dal Hwan [TV Daily] "Park Shin Hye has the charm of the beauty of a goddess. there’s always the thought of Natural Beauty each time (I) see her. “Also explained” this is the meaning of human, full of human touch/kindness. Compared to beautiful, this seems more appropriate”

Bong Tae Gyu [OBS Interview] "Park Shin Hye is a very good actress. Has positive energy. I'm just about to shoot a drama that was only 7 days and nights a pole has been leaked. I can't hide that I never get tired while Shin Hye were devoid of light energy when it comes to power. Wish I had a brother like you ' and ' speaking. Never hard to talk on the field. Other people will not be equally tired. So will care "

Uhm Tae Won [CYWorld] "Shinhye's Hardworking and sincere...

Lee Seung Gi [PSH FM] "Park shin hye such a talented friend. She’s good dancer, good singer and actress. I think she’s rare actress with variety of talents

Director Kim Ji Woon [Kolon Sports] Park Shin Hye's actress with talent and charms. Especially her eyes, they are so beautiful. I am curious about what she can express with her eyes.I know well before I met her saw those potentials in her

Yoon Kye Sang [Kolon Sport- Elle] "Park Shin Hye has been showing impressive acting skills since ‘Stairway to Heaven’therefore I’m curious what can we deliver when acting together with her. She's really beautiful

Ryoo Seung Yong [JoinsMSN - Healing Time]
"Park Shin Hye Inner heart is very determined. She's an actress more mature than others of her age. being able to know her in this life is my honor

Yoon Shi Yoon [k☆star lovers - bs-asahi.co.jp] "Park Shin Hye is very energetic, very professional. Even at the worse period during tight schedule, I did not see her being tired. She would not say discouraging words, but rather she is more concern for other staffs/crews' matters. She is a very outstanding person.

Dongwoo Infinite [sukira-Jtbc]
"Park Shin Hye stares/expressions in her eyes is totally...
She’s the alluring women of the nation. She's my ideal girl.

Lee Min Ho [Etude House] "Park Shin Hye is cute ,both mature and lively so (it seems that) it’s comfortable and interesting to be with. She has good personality,

Yoon Gun [Music&Lyric] "I think park shin hye is unique

Joo Sang Woo [KBS 2TV Win Win] "Park Shin Hye work hard & always smile"

Park Se Young [Photo Camping] "Park Shin Hye's amazing,there’s nothing she can’t do.

Lee Hong Ki [MBC fist-PSH Radio show] "I'm shin hye's fan.Shin hye's a very outgoing person,a very good buddy.

Jang Keun suk [i-Weekly Issue No. 653 - Mook 21] "Shin Hye is a really energetic girl, she has this power of happiness, and can spread happiness to poeple around her easily.She's humorous person,hardworking and an earnest learner Actually she is very girlish. I think I like this type of girly girl.

YongHwa [Guidebook Vol.2-韓國TV ドラマVol.50] "Park Shin Hye's An emotional (female) actress. She's always cheerful. She's hardworking & professional actress. Park Shin Hye is like the 5th member of CNBLUE.

Se7en [CY message] "Shin Hye is cute&ambition. I told Shin Hye the Tv male viewers who saw ur smile all captivated........... Celebrity opinion about PSH

Guest maudy04

OVERVIEW OF AWARDS CEREMONY/ hope that our couple will attent this awards ceremonie..........

Date
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Time
17:15 ~ 19:20
Program
Announcement of SDA 2014 Winners/
Awards Presentation & Special performances
Telecast
Live broadcast on SBS
Venue

Read this today from LMH thread and found some worth spazzing points related to PSH likings and he admitted that he still contacts her via SNS...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The highlights pretty much summarize the articles from different newspaper.  They more or less talk about the same things.  Below are a few comments from the reporters and some additional details:

- Despite his hectic schedule, LMH does not look tired and has his signature warm smiles on his face all the time- LMH is very friendly and willing to answer reporters' questions, even sensitive ones that are normally rejected by other Korean artists (e.g. comparison with other artists)- When asked if he will work with PSH again in the future, he replied there is no plan for now and he still keep in touch with her through SNS.- When asked if people may get tired of seeing him in so many CFs, he said he is not too concerned as each CF shows a different face/image of him.- LMH indicates that he pays a lot of attention to his health and figure. He loves sports such as soccer and snowboard.  He thinks mental health is also very important and he likes to read, especially those about life.
credit to lee min ho thread :x :x

Minho talked about Shinhye yesterday :x

- Despite his hectic schedule, LMH does not look tired and has his signature warm smiles on his face all the time- LMH is very friendly and willing to answer reporters' questions, even sensitive ones that are normally rejected by other Korean artists (e.g. comparison with other artists)- When asked if he will work with PSH again in the future, he replied there is no plan for now and he still keep in touch with her through SNS.- When asked if people may get tired of seeing him in so many CFs, he said he is not too concerned as each CF shows a different face/image of him.- LMH indicates that he pays a lot of attention to his health and figure. He loves sports such as soccer and snowboard.  He thinks mental health is also very important and he likes to read, especially those about life.

SPAZZZZ \:D/

cr. pinkmonster87 LMH thread

Guest klongms

Hearing that PSH and LMH still keep in touch honestly made my day :)
Wish LMH could be the lead for PSH's new drama, but regardless it will be fun to see her again in an SBS Wed/Thurs drama. Good memories ~

OMO!!!!! bains said: Minho talked about Shinhye yesterday :x

SPAZZZZ \:D/

cr. pinkmonster87 LMH thread

Guest minshin5857

How I wish LMH takes the lead role in Park shin hye's new drama.... :x  I think he  recently said about to act in a reporter's role while he was questioned , which roles he would like to act in future.. :x :) 

Guest pritsay

I just finished reading pattituazon's "Could it it be..I like you?" fanfic and I can't stop wondering whether most of the events written there actually happened in MinShin's real lives. The stories seemed so real and not fiction! I'm falling in love with our couple more and more each day...I hope they are both happy "together". 
:x :x :\">

To All MinShinners 

♥ It's time to spazzzzzzz to your delights 

credit: @LaDadaista via v.ifeng.com

[sep 3, 2014] This is a news highlight of Min Ho Tenwow event and press conference in Hong Kong.  In this clip, I am only translating the portion (based on Chinese subtitle) from 1:21 - 2:00.

Question: Possible collaboration with PSH?

Min Ho: Not in the near future. I also look forward to collaborate with her again, be it drama or CF. But we keep in touch with each other through text messages.

MinShin Forever ~

Omo....Omo..... My shipper's heart...... Uri Min.... I'm loving you more and more bb boy..... So you keep in touch with Shin through SNS specially if either one of you is out of Seoul, right Uri Min :\"> :x .... And you liking snow boarding, isn't bb girl loves snowboarding too..... Aigoooo, Aigoooo..... I'm 300% spazzing here to my heart's delight......Love is the moment....... :x :-* :x

Guest maudy04

repor.jpg

I can’t say this news surprising but it’s a nice way to start September with confirmed drama casting on a highly anticipated upcoming project. A week after reports surfaced that Park Shin Hye was in talks to headline the SBS drama Pinocchio, she’s been confirmed today as the leading lady. This was the drama that very publicly courted Kim Woo Bin first months ago so it makes me sad that Park Shin Hye signing on only happened after Kim Woo Bin passed. I don’t particularly have a pressing need to see them do another drama together, but her chemistry with him in Heirs was the best part of her performance in that drama. Plus there are so many second lead shippers from the drama I’m clamoring for their characters to have gotten together over the wet blanket main romance.

Park Shin Hye likely won’t have to wait long to get her Pinocchio leading man as SBS has been in talks with Lee Jong Seok to do the drama. If he accepts it’ll be his third SBS drama in a row following I Hear Your Voice and Dr. Stranger. Pinocchio also comes from the PD-screenwriter team behind I Hear Your Voice so I’m actually surprised they didn’t make a beeline for Lee Jong Seok first. I have no problem if he accepts, I now like him after Dr. Stranger and judging from his CF endorsement pictures for Jambangee at least we know he will look great opposite Park Shin Hye. Pinocchio is a newspaper industry based drama about a bunch of eager young reporters covering city and societal news. Park Shin Hye’s character is described as straightforward and righteous but suffers from a condition where she hiccups whenever she tells a lie. I call it now – at some point during the drama there will be a male lead initiated hiccup-stopping kiss to avoid revealing a lie at a critical moment.

repor1.jpg

At least with Park Shin Hye as the female lead, if Lee Jong Seok is cast there won’t be another redux of the ridiculous and incessant second female lead shipping that defied all narrative within the drama and frankly was the worst fan-led case of beating a dead horseever. I like Lee Jong Seok but hated how his solid chemistry with all his female leads can sometimes lead to tone deaf audience feedback from a vocal portion that clings to shipping over just sitting the hell back and enjoying the story as the writer intended. I seriously do not have the patience to deal with another DS. Park Shin Hye’s casting is right up SBS’s alley as the network revealed that she was their number one choice for the role and are thrilled she accepted. Pinocchio will take over the Wed-Thurs time slot in November from My Lovely Girl with Rain and Krystal.

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Be Sociable, Share!

Aaawwww @Mosquito thanks for the awesome info.
So now, he want to work for another CF and Drama with wifey ?!! Kyaaa Spazz Spaazzz ... !!!
Since in the past he said he dont want to because many people love TanEun Couple. Now that reality is more fun than fiction, he wish to work with wifey even more. I hope by him admitted and wish to have CF/ drama together with SH, it also will open many door for people to court MinShin for same project in the future.
tumblr_n4iuliOlHb1tziei6o1_500.gif

Guest maudy04

Well Well bb boy confess something right, it makes my day glad he says that. More news Minhosiii pleaseeeeeeee , we want more...... =D> =D>

I'm so happy that they're still in touch with each other thru SNS or text messages and it came from him..ahahaha...I'm missing them so much...so I indulge myself in reading MinShin fanfics....I do really hope that they lurke here in their free time... :)) :)) :))...MinShin fanfic writers you guys are AWESOME!!!

@Mosquito thank you for the translation...you're so nice 
MinShin is sooooooo real!!! :x :x :x  

From the interview he mentioned, rough translation after listening to it many times! LOL! 
Firstly, since the drama ended not too long ago, in the future if there's a chance to work with her again through drama or cf, I think it is still possible.With Shin Hye,  ever since the drama wrap up there's no opportunity for us to meet up and we only keep in contact sometimes through text messages.

Wah~~~ Min Ho-sshi~~~ Aigoo~~~!!!!! My shipper's heart
Let's spazz like there's no tomorrow! They texted and even if he doesn't say it outrightly he wants to meet her if there's no conflict of schedule and not only that, he wants to collaborate with her still. Wah~~~ Shin Hye what are you waiting for? Grant him his wish already!!!

a01e8d76tw1ek09cz1l6rg20bt09u1lb.gif
Gif CTTO
I haven't spazz in public for this yesterday. But please allow me spazz over his Cross Bracelet now in our beloved thread :x :x I think everyone know that LMH dont have any specific believes (read : No religion), But yesterday he wore that cross bracelet with him and it really eye catching and I just cant let it go :) You know, people wont just wore religious symbol without any reason ... 
Perhaps he follow BB Girl religion now ?? All I know that SH is a devoted Christian and Shinhye might give him that influence ?Just like Rain got baptize because KTH who is a devoted Catholic ? 
Are we going to hear wedding bell soon fella ?? \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  
Here's some series of the cross bracelet that catch my eyes 
BwmyUBvCAAERmX9.jpg:large

BwpapI8IYAAq5wV.jpg:large
14257_851357248209157_247778640728354153

Guest pritsay

Mosquito said:  To All MinShinners 

♥ It's time to spazzzzzzz to your delights 

[sep 3, 2014] This is a news highlight of Min Ho Tenwow event and press conference in Hong Kong.  In this clip, I am only translating the portion (based on Chinese subtitle) from 1:21 - 2:00.

Question: Possible collaboration with PSH?

Min Ho: Not in the near future. I also look forward to collaborate with her again, be it drama or CF. But we keep in touch with each other through text messages.

MinShin Forever ~