[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"                      [CF] Lee Min Ho - Semir 2014 Autumn Fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ssCLaU2ADU#t=12

20ea.gif

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS2337183md9hmxeb0z.gif

Guest SuZ1430293926

@DamarisL, same thoughts. But I will continue to vote since is already coming to an end of NATE & Soompi poll

Guest maudy04

Voting........ No. need to that #:-S #:-S , we all know that our lovely couple, GOD and GODESS, KING and QUEEN are the WINNERS ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ at least for me!!!!....they are.... =D> =D> =D>

Minshin - My Dear....My Bear
Shin Hye really loves this teddy bear so much. It must be a special gift from someone who is tall, big and has long arms enough to give her warm back hugs and comfort ;;) :x
10577081_528568963956262_1203597649611320229_n.jpg?oh=5a78429e41c6b7da239c07a6144dcf66&oe=54356A62&__gda__=1413510607_5cc11d0827ccac61632f0714d276824e
Cre: Minshin International

hello chingus! can anyone teach me how to upload pic or video...it seems i can make it..huhuhu...poor me,better luck next time...
thanks! :)..

Guest minshin5857

Our baby girl looks very pretty in the FM....:x Looks so much like cha eun sang with her straight hair :x :x  our baby boy is in the background again.....yayyyyyy \:D/ :x 

Guest GraceG1430294167

Hi am grace from the Phil.Much happy to be in this thread. I hope I am welcome.I had just repeatedly watched LMH Beijing FM singin painful love while video clips of KT and CES behind I felt sad because I can feel his longingness for someone but am happy because the event showed MINSHIN is real.