[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest girlieize

Is PSY too kind that Dispatch is giving her a blind eye when she is dating hot guys??? Or she is just good in hiding?

Guest daffodil82

Just for fun:D
Mother Knows Best
tumblr_my2s3j0THz1siqvhio1_250.gif

But a few months later....

tumblr_my2s3j0THz1siqvhio9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxolrbcoE01qkc652o1_250.gif
Are you kidding?I already saw the Dispatch news!

For all our hurts & our pains =((I believe that LAUGHTER is the best medicine :))SMILE beloved MInShinners :x All is not lost ;)For as long as there is LIFE:o) there is HOPE:-bd>:D<

002.gif

credit to owner
picgifs-thank-you-6520259.gif

Hello my dearest MinShinners
Lemme give you all the warmest bear hug first.
It's been a long time and I miss you all, hope you are doing fine by now

(((( taking a very deep breath)))))

Ok, Dear, we will be just fine..I have just deleted my ziggy of uri MinShin but.....
I don't want to change my profile pic.......at least for now......I really don't want to....
Well, say, if I can't have MinShin then can I stay with TanSang....?
Ottoke...I just love them,..... so TanSang it is for me :x

Love you all my chingu <3

Which K-drama Cinderella are you?

K-dramas are known for their Cinderella stories that quench an ordinary girl's princess fantasies. Find your K-drama Cinderella type with DramaFever today!

definitely i go for PARKSHINHYEimage

credit to dramafever and Powered by Interact

animated-thank-you-image-0025

Guest YatieM

Huhu i missed all of your creative updates in this thread.. This is my first visit after my heart wrenching note on the fateful day 23 March... I was too sad to even open the minshin thread.. I am glad all of you faithful shippers of minshin are still bonding... May PSH find a tall , good in cooking, good in taking pictures , like sports and just like her father one day soon... She deserve all the love in the world... :D

Personally, I still like his hairdo during The Heirs the most :)

e931e7aaa9c034dc16982b412a545987.jpg

1a8d39c084e46b85e060bcc88df47302.jpg

All photos credit to rightful owners

Ah I miss this. How I wish we can go back to post-The Heirs and be excited again... *sigh*

I REALLY miss ALL my MinShinners oldies in here... This thread somehow feels, gloomy without you guys, you know who you are... I really REALLY miss all of you, chingus... :(

Aye @faidaris dearest
One MinShin oldie here, reporting to you with a big hug >:D<

And yes, agree with you that Kim Tan hairdo is still my most handsome moment of uri Minho
I just watched his latest movie, Gangnam Blues, he's so manly there but still, Kim Tan is his best for me :-*

(((although I am biased of course))) :D :D :D

Guest erinnarick13

Me too @faidaris...really miss all the Minshinner oldies... i'm sorry...I used to be a silent lurker here since thread 1... & the worst part i forgot my password... this is really hard...very hard actually. Anyway just wish all the best for my dearest MinShin... I need to believe that everything happens for reasons... and God knows the best... Faith...? And to my dear Branwen/Kit_Kat... please dear. Really need ur updates right now... waiting for the latest one in your blog... Hugs for everyone...

Actually I kind not really like his new hair do. He's look old in that new hair style and made his face looked bloating  

11055893_1422243598078005_1527800391_n.j

Before this his style always like KT and this one is really different now. That's what I mean that he is already move on with his new love. Just wondering how fast he's changed. Is that also what you thinking ladies? 
Edit: Aaaahhh, I remember one who had this style several years ago... Jang Dong Gun!