[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest girlieize

I'm so sad coz I can't access the provinround.wordpress of authors brawen and kitkat anymore.... There is some kind of privacy password being asked now.....pls dear authors... All is not lost and we have Fate ....to believe in....

Guest phwongchi

@Brawen chingu, could you please invite me to your site? Visiting your blog is my daily routine and so sad that I can not come there today due to it was marked private. I know I am not an active member in our ship but I am Minshin true blood and have been lurked here from the beginning of thread 1. I was shock by the news but your "chit chat" and our Minshiners' comments there calmed my heart so much. My sadness would be multifold and endless if I can't come to your site from now on :( . Appreciate your consideration.

Guest branwen

@itybittykitty you're awesomeness. <3 :D I'm so glad to read your posts again.

For those who asked about the wordpress site here, @phwongchiI @girlieize   I made the site private for now until I complete Seven Deadly Sins. And in a way, it is my own way of protecting Shin Hye. I don't want the stories to be included in the search engines and I don't want her name to be dragged with the new couple's relationship. I also want us all to heal and be better with this new phase. The stories are precious to me too and I will make them public again once we can all read them again without bitterness in our hearts. LOL. I am exaggerating of course, but it is my own way of protecting Shin Hye. And in a way, Min Ho too. I wish them all the best.

For those who continue to ship them, I wish you guys all the best. And keep the thread fun and clean. I saw the sharks are everywhere but as long as you believe, stay within the ship and hold your rightful positions in here, they can't harm you.

Good day, mina-san!

It's not anyone business to prohibit MinShin shippers from shipping Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye considering the purpose of shippers' paradise is to ship reel and real couples.

I've dealt with the repeat offender in the meantime, so continue posting discussions and updates on MinShin while being considerate of others. :)

Guest LadyNess

@branwenThanks for posting here I thought I lost your blog or something.... Things for the clarification...... I'm excited now to read the story again... Please Let Us Know If Your Blog Is Open Again So That All Your Fans Can Read And Enjoy The Story Again...
credit to ecards4ever

Guest naaim274

Hi alls, I've been silent lurker for so long, even before the great SBS Award 2013, but become hooked after that. One of the reason being in silent because I'm no longer young as I'm in my early 40's. But as I've been restless, sleepless and clueless since the news breakout, I guess, I need to put this in word properly to stay sober, especially at my age.  This soompi forum and minshin asian fanfics become my addiction and favourite place of running away from reality of life. I still come here, to look for updates and words of encouragement, and I fall in love more and more in minshinners, that we are supporting each other in the time like this.  My POV, they were once dated, I believe they already an item during the SBS award as we can see that BB is so happy while BG is so shy, as a sign that they are at their very early stage of dating.

To be honest, I don't even know who they are when I started watching The Heirs as I'm actually watching Korean Dramas that suit more of my age but my sons asked me to watch with them. I get hooked with the Heirs, not because the story line, but because the way BB look at BG. I started wanting to know who they are, and found clips of Etude House, and my heart immediately said ‘This guy seemed get attracted to this girl so much’.. And looking at photos of them coming back together from California, looking at all photos of MH in Google, I've never seen any other photos that MH looks so extremely happy..

Well, I'm still sad and coping up. However, I'm glad that the news is not about BB&BG. While getting to know them, I’ve learn that BG work so had to be where she is now. Even though the Heirs is a great success, not many like the character that she played.  But she nailed it in Pinocchio and many falls in love in her more and more.

So, what i strongly believe is, they were once together, secretly (BB's sweater with ‘MH’, the 'H' is red and black which is BG favorite colour and he still wearing that during Hong Kong concert, hmmm... ), but due to circumstances, their relationship ended (both had confirmed separately that they did dated an unnamed individual) BG once mention that love need commitment and she cannot gave that at this point of time. Even tough I'm sad, I'm glad she make that choice that she's been shining these days. I'm also glad that they become good friends. Love the friendship and bonding between casts of the Heirs too.

They are both still young and BB has yet to serve the military. As they had crosses path twice, first in Etude House and second in The Heirs, and I strongly believe that they will cross path again one day, not so soon, but the day will come.  And even though after a long years of waiting, if they are not meant to be together in front of our eyes, my strong feelings is that they are each other’s soul mate. Will silently pray, that will be, One fine day.. Together and forever.

As it's confirm that Min & Shin are not an item now, I hope to see CF and photos of them together, that are not being photoshop.

Sorry for my bad english

naaim274 said:

Hi alls, I've been silent lurker for so long, even before the great SBS Award 2013, but become hooked after that. One of the reason being in silent because I'm no longer young as I'm in my early 40's. But as I've been restless, sleepless and clueless since the news breakout, I guess, I need to put this in word properly to stay sober, especially at my age.  This soompi forum and minshin asian fanfics become my addiction and favourite place of running away from reality of life. I still come here, to look for updates and words of encouragement, and I fall in love more and more in minshinners, that we are supporting each other in the time like this.  My POV, they were once dated, I believe they already an item during the SBS award as we can see that BB is so happy while BG is so shy, as a sign that they are at their very early stage of dating.

To be honest, I don't even know who they are when I started watching The Heirs as I'm actually watching Korean Dramas that suit more of my age but my sons asked me to watch with them. I get hooked with the Heirs, not because the story line, but because the way BB look at BG. I started wanting to know who they are, and found clips of Etude House, and my heart immediately said ‘This guy seemed get attracted to this girl so much’.. And looking at photos of them coming back together from California, looking at all photos of MH in Google, I've never seen any other photos that MH looks so extremely happy..

Well, I'm still sad and coping up. However, I'm glad that the news is not about BB&BG. While getting to know them, I’ve learn that BG work so had to be where she is now. Even though the Heirs is a great success, not many like the character that she played.  But she nailed it in Pinocchio and many falls in love in her more and more.

So, what i strongly believe is, they were once together, secretly (BB's sweater with ‘MH’, the 'H' is red and black which is BG favorite colour and he still wearing that during Hong Kong concert, hmmm... ), but due to circumstances, their relationship ended (both had confirmed separately that they did dated an unnamed individual) BG once mention that love need commitment and she cannot gave that at this point of time. Even tough I'm sad, I'm glad she make that choice that she's been shining these days. I'm also glad that they become good friends. Love the friendship and bonding between casts of the Heirs too.

They are both still young and BB has yet to serve the military. As they had crosses path twice, first in Etude House and second in The Heirs, and I strongly believe that they will cross path again one day, not so soon, but the day will come.  And even though after a long years of waiting, if they are not meant to be together in front of our eyes, my strong feelings is that they are each other’s soul mate. Will silently pray, that will be, One fine day.. Together and forever.

As it's confirm that Min & Shin are not an item now, I hope to see CF and photos of them together, that are not being photoshop.

Sorry for my bad english

Guest naaim274

azreen_76 said: naaim274 said:

Sorry for my bad english

Guest Roseaza

naaim274, I'm shaking reading your post. I feel you and i also had sleepless nights becoz of the news. I am trying to sober myself too. I think you are more +ve than I am. Your POV keep me calm a bit at least I could relate +vely to the news. Reason we being like this is because we love PSH & LMH so much and we don't want anybody or anything affected them or hurt them to the extent that if one of them being with someone else we don't feel that they are matched or they can care for each other. It just hurt to see them hurting. Hope the 3rd Path you mentioned will come soon. We are just outside people who wish the best for our love ones. Like we are to our sons and daughters. 
I got a new disease now ie. phobia with LMH news. Everytime I read news about him I hope that no mentioned about his new relationship. I just scare to read but I want to know his development. I try to sober myself tru PSH news. Being here is another way as some of us are feeling the way I do.

Guest daffodil82

Dear @naaim274
Welcome to our humble MinShin thread >:D< Oh, age is never an issue here :D Don't worry, you have company since I myself is an ahjumma (late 40's) and a mother (sons) like some other beloved chingus. Similarly, I was a silent lurker before I finally had the guts to be actively posting here. 
Thank you for coming out to share your POV and feelings :) Here, we are like one big FAMILY composed of beautiful souls O:-) (though lately lost souls 8-X:-q keep on haunting us here, hahaha) who lovingly take care of each other not only in happy but specially in trying times. Please feel free to come anytime :-bd Ahjummas like us can be mother hens to nurture our younger ones ;)

Guest mialovers

Kim Young Kwang Makes Surprise Appearance at Park Shin Hye’s Fan Meeting
Source:soompipark-shin-hye-kim-young-kwang.jpg
Actress Park Shin Hye’s former “Pinocchio” co-star, model-actor Kim Young Kwang gave fans a pleasant surprise by showing up unexpectedly to the actress’s recent fan meeting event.

On March 28, Park Shin Hye opened up her fan meeting “Park Shin Hye 2015 Asia Tour – Dream of Angel” at the Shanghai stop and met with Chinese fans.

The actress made a lot of memories with fans by presenting them with singing and dancing performances, as well as playing various games with them.

During the fan meeting, a gift was prepared especially for the fans, which turned out to be quite a big surprise for not just the crowd, but for Park Shin Hye as well. Kim Young Kwang made a special appearance on stage as a way of showing support for his former drama co-star. It is said that Park Shin Hye was moved to tears by Kim Young Kwang’s unexpected appearance.

Following the fan meeting, the actress posted a photo alongside Kim Young Kwang through her Instagram, thanking him as well as her fans for the happy memories.

park-shin-hye-kim-young-kwang-2.jpg