[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Okay, why do we have this discussion about having faith in our couple?
Is there a hole in the ship?! IMO, I think the seas are calm and we are on a roll.... :D
As for me, I have never doubted them. I mean, duh, they're 300% real. So for those who have quite weak souls, trust me, we're on the right track!

And yeah, about that tasty leather pants..
As much as I love seeing how healthy the mountain is, I still prioritize the babies so.. BB, you got to cut a bit of your likes of wearing them. I'd love to see baby Ji Ho just like how branny made her in our heads. :) Ohh... AFF so quiet. And patti!!!! Jeez, I missed you! Btw, where is she? LOL

Minshin are so insync...so in love :x
Edit: some problem with my internet connection so sorry...post edited and will come back to you later (^_^) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 15.960000038146973px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest myhepyending

Hi all~ :-h

It’s kinda late but….

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Sorry for not posting here for a long time. So many things happened lately. Hope this new year will bring more sunshine to us and also to our dear MinShin

I’m dropping here today to bring you a good news! As the Valentine’s Day is approaching, I and a few Malaysian MinShinners are planning to prepare “MinShinners Love Scrap Book” as a gift for them. We are planning to compile all of our messages to both LMH & PSH in the scrap book. So, all of you are invited to join! 

Here what you have to do:

·         Write your message in Microsoft word/PDF/ or any software you are good with

·         Design your message with pictures or anything you wanted to

·         Don’t forget to include your name(nick or real name, it’s up to you) and your country

·         The limit of each message is ONE page only

·         After you are done, please email it to me at myhepyending@gmail.com

·         The due date is January 16, 2015

v  If you have no idea on what to write to them, don’t worry, you still can participate by emailing me your name and country. The objective of this project is to show both LMH & PSH that they have many fans that will always support them from all over the world. Thus, we will include all of the names & countries in the scrap book. 

So MinShinners start writing now~

XOXO

:-* :-* :-*

EDIT: OR YOU CAN JUST PM ME YOUR NAME & COUNTRY

Guest isisMezon

Okayyyy, guys/girls/dongsaeng, let me summarize lesson of the week!

1. Never ever bash another actor/actress/shippers/ship. Basically don't bring any negative vibes in this positive peaceful Minshin ship.
This lesson is brought to you by sunbae @giselle_tw.

2. Have faith in Minshin! Please don't doubt or have negative thoughts of either BB or BG. Just have faith!
By @teddydoobie, @JustineF, @kitkat28, @bains, @candyminshin & @minhoshin.

On another note, the BG's new drama press conference and the SBS 2014 awards are actually like a test to me and I'm sooooo glad I passed both with flying colors! My MinShin heart getting stronger like that kind of thing.. lol.

It seems like our fav writer @kitkat28 has a new home. Ganbatte chingu!
And I miss patti too. And cassandra. Oh well, patience is virtue.

Keep sailing!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                      Lee Min Ho 20150103 GLOBAL TOUR RE:MINHO (Korea)

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEOSanimated-thank-you-image-0101

Guest phuongto

As so many of you've mentioned the "married" topic here i made a very quick calculation in my head: i read somewhere that the Korean government has approved Minho to delay his military service in the next 2 years that means he will spend the next 2 years to finish all the projects, then 2 years in military and at least 2 years after that to come back to work, so we have to admit that in at least 6 years there will be no wedding at all. They're still young and have their own career, so i dont think married under 30 or even 35 is possible for both of them.

So to be honest i don't expect much from them in the next few years, i think when he come back from military service and his carrer is strong enough, it will be the perfect time to tell the world about his personal life, his girlfriend.

So, if you're a Minshinners you better hold on to your faith and prepare for a long journey ahead. It could be really tough and hopeless sometimes. Seriously.

I have prepared myself, what about you?

(Wow sounded like lastest speeches of an army...hahaha)

PARKSHINHYE A GOOD ENDORSER

2015010509540905356_1.jpg
B6Y28JaCYAEypUB.jpg

- Not more than Sports Today Style News Reporter] Pinocchio Park Shin Hye was crowned as a style icon. Accessories that complement the pretty looks have attracted the attention of fashion. On the SBS drama "Pinocchio" Park Shin Hye has worn the 'button necklace' has set a record. This necklace is a symbol of good luck in Park Shin Hye Viewers' interest led her to wear earrings and watches Agatha Paris.

Button necklace is known as a product of the French jewelry brand "Agatha Paris. Button necklace. It can be utilized in a variety of styling features a simple design. This product can release a new rose gold color gotta meet in three colors.

Park Shin Hyes mom role of a mother polar earring is "grid lines" of Agatha Paris. It is remarkable classic charm. One people can gather and talk of "mother-daughter earrings.

Park Shin Hye is wearing a watch is known as the 'how detteu watch' Casual look from the design features that can be digested by both formal look.

Sports Today more than style news reporter stnews@stnews.co.kr
<Closest encounter, the FunFun news ⓒ Sports Today>

credit to the owner Naver
animated-thank-you-image-0186

Guest LadyNess

tumblr_nhna3js3o21sm4ygro1_500.jpg
ctto: Minoz ForeverMy head run a wild imagination right now...=)) I just saw his concert last night after how many times try to watch it... Finally done it last night I smiled and giggled like a crazy lady...:D His concert is awesome you can't stop smiling while looking at him his laughed is contagious... And OHHH!!! those leather pants is definitely an eye candy for me.... Can't stop looking on it hehehhe  =))   I hope there's a English sub specially the interview part...  When I saw that sweatshirt with Choco photo on it. The first think to come on my mind is  that BG given that to him as one of her Christmas Present for him. hehehehe delulu mode on ;;)

Thx @JenniferG‌ chingu for sharing those PSH gifs. She looks absolutely babe-licious in the Agatha cfs, innocently playful yet so sensuous. Reminds me of Cassandra's ff, I love the wreckage that Cassandra's fiesty psh made.

Chingus ah, does anyone know where I cd watch the replay of the sbs award 2014? With eng or Chinese sub? Thanks much.

Guest meridian

I agree to have faith in them. We're shippers so let's continue shipping.
After a year passed, our minshin faith is still the same as a year before, or maybe even stronger (or is it just me? lol).I agree we have a long journey ahead, so prepare your heart for everything. It can be tough, can be hopeless, but let's still have hope.Now we see them very happy - glowing - contented, so as fans, we should be very happy too. I don't think we need to worry in advance.
I really think we're on auto-pilot stage already (hahaha I love this term, said by @MSRJ).So I don't think we need to prove that they're real or not anymore, because for me (and all strong-heart minshinners), we have no doubt that they're real.We know that at least (I say, at least) one point of time they have MUTUAL FEELINGS for each other for 300% sure. And we believe that they are still going strong until now. 
No one knows the whole truth, so let's use your gut feeling / faith / six sense / whatever thing that you can feel it even though you can't see it :))