[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Love is like a snow

http://youtu.be/9w3Dcvux_uI

You came to me in one breath, making my heart flutter

How far have we come? My heart is pounding

I try to pretend nothing’s wrong but what do I do about my red face?

I try hiding my heart, I try denying it but when I look into your eyes, I shake

I tell myself that we can never be but I can’t help it

Shining like the white snow, scented like a flower

Softly, softly, will you go a bit slow?

I can’t fall asleep because I’m thinking of you

On this moonlit night

Should I confess to you with a trembling heart?

Will you tell me first?

You might catch me and my hidden heart

Shining like the white snow, scented like a flower

Softly, softly, will you go a bit slow?

On this moonlit night

On a warm day, with a sweet heart, do you want to be together?

On a fresh day, I want to hug you tight

I’m going to go a bit slowly, will you wait for me?

Softly, softly, I want to go by your side

On this moonlit night

Ctto, thanks for sharing :)

Did she write the lyrics?

Same strain as her previous songs, it is a confession of love... in progress. Strong n steady. He's fast n furious, she wants to slow down abit...aww. Beauty n the kissing beast. I'm so happy :)

Wowwww... thread no.2
I sure have missed a lot! Don't have time to backread tho :(
Hiii guysss!!! Long time no see. I miss you guys^^ It's been ages since my last post. I was away working in China for 3 months, had to be on location shooting a TV series everyday during the shooting period, so didn't really have time to come here. Plus,I forgot my password-_-
Anyways, I hope everyone is doing fine and our ship is still going strong, despite the undeniable chemistry between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. I'm not gonna lie that I enjoy watching Pinocchio so much!! It's become one of my fave K Dramas now. And, I kinda ship them, but only on-screen tho..hehe.. MinShin is the only real thing for me^^ kekeke...
Edited---

BTW, I have something to share with you guys. As I mentioned, I was shooting a TV series in China for 3 months. I went there as an assistant to an actor. So, I had to be with the actor during the shooting, almost the entire time. The thing is, the actor was hooking up with a 2nd lead... and, they have been dating since then. But, they haven't announced it to public yet. When interviewed, the actor will say he's single. It's a mutual agreement between them not to go public. But, you can always see signs from both of them here and there, from their posts on social network, and stuff. And, I was wondering whether.......... Could this happen to our OTP too? Or Am I being to delulu again :P

I have mixed feelings abt this..im relieved because LMH had bed scene with an ahjumma and not the young girl..BUT DANG THE AHJUMMA WAS HOT AND PRETTY TOO CONSIDERING HER AGE!!!*sigh...my life as a shipper...

O M G!!!

What kind is this????

Relleeehhhh????

BED SCENE WITH AN AHJUMMA????????

Tell me it was a joke! :(( :((

Then I'll not prepared my heart :((

Better throw my heart while watching it as a statue watching a movie!!! :(( :((

Ommmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!

MadethV

said:

LaDadaista

said:

Park Shin Hye wants to marry soon

Hallyu top actress Park Shin Hye has expressed hope that she will tie the knot before she reaches 30.
She revealed her view on marriage at a news conference for her upcoming movie “The Tailors” on Wednesday,
“I had many thoughts about marriage and I really thought that I could marry at 23,” she said with laugh.
Park is 25 years old in Korean age as of this year.
“I don’t want to get married late. I would like to tie the knot no later than the age of 30,” she said.“I love my job but I believe making a family is as important to me as my career.”
At the event, the hallyu star captivated fans with a stunning look, wearing an elegant dress with a mix of vivid colors.
Meanwhile, the period film depicts the Korean royal family pursuing the beauty of Korean traditional costume or hanbok amid internal turmoil.
The actress played a role of queen with her counterpart actor Yoo Yeon-seok.
The period film will hit theaters on Christmas Eve. 
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)Source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412111138413781740_2

Yesterday morning while on board our bus going to my training and listening to LMH's "Song for You" album. It entered my mind what if during the press conference  of PSH's movie "The Tailor". LMH surprised her with a bouquet of flowers though he's not physically there but he contacted other persons like her manager and he just ordered the flowers thru online to give to PSH, showing his support and LOVE for her...me and my wild imagination...and I never knew that today or is it really yesterday is the presscon.  :)) :))...I hope everything is going smoothly to whatever special relationship they have at the moment....oh my shipper's heart... :)) :x :))..I love all the pics and gifs of our MInShin here...thank you to all MinShinners who always have time to search, upload  and to share on this thread.
JikJin! Happy sailing to all of us. 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"                                Lee Min Ho's Gangnam 1970 movie sets itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"    new premiere date and releases new stills
10814122_788734251182756_1451557167_n_2.

After postponing the original December premiere, the anxiously-awaited movie Gangnam 1970,starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, has set a new release date. It's good news for the fans, and there could possibly be even better news for fans in North America. The film's distributor, Shadowbox, also released two new photos to whet our appetite.

First of all, the new release date is set for January 21, 2015.  There is a press conference to be held on December 12 at CGV Apgujeong, Seoul, South Korea. The director and at least some of the actors are expected to attend.

Fans have noticed the change from Megabox to CGV with delighted speculation. CGV is said to be the largest multiplex cinema chain in South Korea, and it also has branches in China and the United States. (Do you see what I mean by good news, North American fans?) 

b01256c8jw1en4g08lturj20e609gjsm.jpg10805626_758538270889952_520455126312614

credit to the owner dramafever

thankyouanimated.gif