[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest EunjinC

subas는 말했다 : @Eunjinc의 그림 왜 그런 식으로 그녀를 쳐다보고되었다 : \ "> .. 그것은 당신의 눈이 가​​장 아름다운 하나 ..oppa 그들이 진짜 아르라고하는 것은 불가능하다 .... 진정한 남성 신 ... cute..hot 및 동시에 아름다운 ... 모두 서로가 행운이다. 질투 질투 ..arghh..

imels said: @giselle_tw and @La-Dadaista, when they started to wear the same colour outfit in the same day, I believe it only happened if they live in the same roof and maybe the same room... don't call me delulu..But, don't you think chingus that SH is too thin? I don't know but if she is getting thinner it will make her not look fit. 

EunjinC said: subas는 말했다 : @Eunjinc의 그림 왜 그런 식으로 그녀를 쳐다보고되었다 : \ "> .. 그것은 당신의 눈이 가​​장 아름다운 하나 ..oppa 그들이 진짜 아르라고하는 것은 불가능하다 .... 진정한 남성 신 ... cute..hot 및 동시에 아름다운 ... 모두 서로가 행운이다. 질투 질투 ..arghh..

Guest GraceG1430294167

I repeatedly listening to the BURNING UP song of LMH and remembered one interview of PSH about her past break up that she cried over it.And LMH put in this song how much he comfort PSH and giving her assurance of his love and he is more worthy of her love than anybody else.My Delulu . Wish my thought is good to be true.

B0TF6KXCYAAIos0.jpg

@giselle_tw, nowadays when I see SH is a lot thinner than before compared when Heirs or her teenage time, I realised that her bigger bone structures make her look fat than every other skeleton girl. That's why I think she should stop reducing her weight. To some SA fans who always tell her she is chubby or fat, please stop to think like that. Well, as a doctor I could say like  thin only make her looks have chronic illness. I prefer her looks during and after finishing The Tailor movie. It fits her. Please, don't be offended  

NYAHAHAHAHAHA =)) =)) =))

Baby boy looks great in here but that ahujussi bodyguard right there on the farthest right...
>

Poor guy.. it really must be hard protecting our boy. He looks like he's gonna pass out with his eyes popping out his head and well, his face says it all... =)) =))

Or maybe the fans looked like brains. #zombiemode kekeke =))

I'm having a convulsion right now upon seeing Dada's gif...S O S!!!!!!!!!!! I've been silent for quite sometime but I ensure that I won't fail to lurk this thread every now & then and all of a sudden.......a huge blast & can't control myself to say something the legendary "closet kiss" of BB&BG!
It's freaking hooooottttttt!!!! It's perfectly clear that BB is too hungry for BG's not only her luscious lips but as well as her mouth. Maybe he think of it as a dessert....too sweet to devour :P:P
Hoping they will do "flower arrangement" together to our heart's content:-*:-*....fingers cross till the day it will happen. Minshinners brace yourself for this big event!!!!!!
Thanks to all hardcore/die hard minshinners who never failed to post vids/gif/infos/news about MINSHIN couple...to name a few...Dada...giselle...ravairie..hats off to you guys!!!!!!!!

@giselle_tw agree with you..the way BB stares to BG is full of admiration..A man that is truly in love to a woman..In life, actions speak louder than words but in LOVE, the EYES do :)

@GraceG same thought with you chingu :) I really love the Burning Up song of BB..The song that I listen before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning :)

Guest MáriaP

GraceG

said: I repeatedly listening to the BURNING UP song of LMH and remembered one interview of PSH about her past break up that she cried over it.And LMH put in this song how much he comfort PSH and giving her assurance of his love and he is more worthy of her love than anybody else.My Delulu . Wish my thought is good to be true.