[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Omo I am spazzing like crazy right now, I love you so much baby boy, you are so brave and subtle at the same time!!! He is wearing the AH pins AGAIN, if it didn't mean anything he wouldn't wear them even once but he did it twice now which confirms that love indeed IS in the Heirs! And CES (aka PSH) is still in his concerts and FM's, I mean come on, you have to be blind and not see that there is something going on! I am si happy right now, this made my weekend! Minshin forever! Keep on sailing guys, keep on going forward for indeed I feel we are on the right ship!

Guest CarolA1430293873

@ravairie‌ said:

I don't know about others but is he being so OBVIOUS? He is wearings AH pins while CES clips showing at the back while singing painful love?. Hahahaha Love is in the Heirs!!! :x :x :x

Please keep voting for our MinShin in SOOMPI IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP! And Vote for shin hye at GoA. We still have time to catch up! Fighting!

Yeah its to Obvious like @ravairie‌ said only the BLIND can't see and the NUMB can't feel what he is trying to convey MinShin fighting !

:x

ommo,ommo..daebak! minshin for real..ctto..:).
let's spread the love for our minshin..so many polls to vote for but we minshiners can make it them win...gogogogo..
fighting! :).

animated+gif+image+i+Love+you1.gif
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1391081654-minshin3-o.gif                                                                                                                                                                1391079345-minshin5-o.gif                                        zck.gif       image                                  ac8a411fe1b2.gif                   66d2d25ctw1eboeaomz4qg20a406d4qr.gif  image    tumblr_mvi65ph9Hd1qjkud7o2_250.gif    image            gifminshin8_zps17a97fb9.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs..0-a-u8.gif

Guest meridian

Super happy to see AH and ripped jeans again! Really good fuel to our power vote for both polls :D I'm using iphone so quite difficult to vote for soompi but I'm all for GOA! My iphone is so hot taking off and landing again and again and again lol chinggus we can win both polls just believe and move your fingers press vote vote vote!!!

Do you think that Minho was wearing too much in the first pic in comparison with the second one? Did he try to hide something? ;))

BsVeteKCcAANMoY.jpgBsVyb2xCcAArh44.jpg:large

BsVljucCMAEFydp.jpg
This is not the same jean jacket as the one he wore at Japan Concert and the other pins are different too, except the AH pin.Oh Minho ah, you made me the happiest shipper in the world dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

I think the storm of Kim Hee-Seon has finally passed thanks to baby boy today.. but i have tow cents about it :

1- Kim Hee-Seon was born in 1977 and it means she is older than baby boy by 10 years .
2- faith is one my favorite drama to lee min ho , and kim hee seon was a great actor in it. i really loved her so much in it .i kept to watch it online when it firstly aired, and i love the chemistry between both of them, and i saw the BTS  of the episodes and i can c how comfortable they were together, but it is different than the heirs guys it doesn't come to my mind once that they r in a relationship, just a noonaa- little brother relationship i can feel, sometimes i felt lee min ho so childish with her playing with her as usual but not more than that , maybe the age gap and the marriage make him very comfortable coz there will be no rumors whatever happened
3- it is only shinhye that makes me see lee min ho with a complete different perspective, he is joyful as usual and teasing her like his other co stars, but there is something different i can feel, may be i am delu but i can feel how he wants to be a leader with her , there is some sort of tension even in the BTS which doesn't mean he is not comfortable with her but it means to me like he says to her i am out of your friend zone area, i am the leader and i am the man in this relationship i saw a so manly min ho and a so feminine shin hye which i didn't c b4 with any other co star, i didn't c min ho fliriting with any co star b4, not mentioning kissing scenes or teasing them about it or their emotional scenes,   and GOD know how he is a gentleman and he won't do that except he knew that there is a feeling to her and he is sure that she have a feeling to him and won't get angry may be i am too delu but this is wt i feel
4- i trust baby boy i am fan to him for 3 years now and i know he is very well mannered personality that he won't allow himself to even have a crush with a married woman, common girls Kim Hee-Seon married business man Park Joo-Young on October 19, 2007 at Sheraton Grande Hotel, Seoul. She gave birth to her daughter Park Yeon-Ah on January 20, 2009. she is a wife and a mother and i remember an article that she apologized to her daughter about the kiss in faith and and promised not to annoy her again , she is a great mother and actress too, so as lee min ho a great actor with a great personlity which will not allow him as i said even to have a crush with a married woman .
5- there r many relations allows to be comfortable together rather than to be lovers i mean nothing else except friendship, i remember shin hye herself said the cast of u r beautiful r the closest to her , it doesn't mean that they are all her lovers , but all of them r friends , while i hope her relation with baby boy is different they r not comfortable only i hope they r out from the friendship area and be in the area of man and  woman the area of lovers and a marries couple later hope so
6- when i see the storm and the sad comments yesterday, i won't lie that i feel a little bit sad but i didn't lost my trust in them but i keep in praying GOD  that baby boy gives us a hint as usual in busan concert that make our family very happy even a small hint, but he was too generous to give us  big big hint which i am very happy about for me that pin the first time he wore it i was so happy coz he must know that they called shin hye AH korea and if he wants to go away from rumors he won't wear it but he did , and now he wore it again and with her photo ad a background and he choose this outfit to the painful love song i can't say but baby boy is very brave i can't explain it in another way it the most reliable hint he has ever gave

sorry if my post is too long and about the language love u all my second family keep faith and keep praying until we reach the shore

:x O:-)

Guest bratzjoyce

So happy to see LMH wearing AH pin, cant wait to see his next FM maybe he will give us another hint...

MINSHIN IS REAL :x :x :x

I wont say i am an expert when it comes to this couple but i BELIEVE:
1. both of them are aware on how people are getting crazy on them...hoping and praying that one day they'll be together... 
2.Both of them got their own gadgets, maybe even more advance than what most of us have, to know what exactly is going on around the world...
3. That if they are not paying someone, which i doubt, i am sure they do research or at one time in their life run the search engine of the internet world for them to know that their Shippers are growing... AROUND THE WORLD! 
4. Given of the language barrier, i am again positive that they can understand our shippers heart...
5. They are both fully aware that these shippers...we...won't stay still with these hints and gestures they are giving on us...! 
Thank GOD for this beautiful couple...! 

I don't know if i made sense.... But i am just happy...! I love how MINSHIN is maturing... Protecting each other yet expressing their love in a very subtle way! 
Count me in... One happy and contented shipper here!
MINSHIN FOREVER!

thanhthuy said: Do you think that Minho was wearing too much in the first pic in comparison with the second one? Did he try to hide something? ;))
This is not the same jean jacket as the one he wore at Japan Concert and the other pins are different too, except the AH pin.Oh Minho ah, you made me the happiest shipper in the world 

Follow @JenniferG trend... Throwback Funny Moments 

Romance vs. Bromance

1. Poster Making
tumblr_mu59ukNQC11scm9d0o2_r2_500.gif

2. Press Conf.    (CJH:  I wanna see it too!!!  :-/    He is mine... my bro...  Do you know that?  )
paibz8.jpg

3. During filming.... "I love only you... Hyung... :-* "  --->  PS.  cant tell you that it s bcuz my love is not here...  so... pls let me sleep for awhile   lol
GAlW0d.jpg

4. Interviewing after the Heirs ended ... (CJH:  What about me???  These two have their own space again????  :-w)
w7TuQ5.jpg