[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

gentlelily12 said: hohurm said: @kiklamino i think what @ciel_gd meant by him not having a big star attitude is he is humble and not diva like some actors. That's what i understand. Anyway, we all learn something from participating in this thread. It's not just about learning things on Minshin, but we also learn how to communicate without offending others. I also learnt that too when i first post here. Anyone can be a "keyboard warrior" but im happy that we are doing fine here. And welcome to the thread @ciel_gd‌. Post away anything about Minho and/or Shinhye but try to avoid talking about other celebs as we always have other fandoms lurking here and we want to avoid any fanwars.

@ciel_gd thank u for apologizing. I'm sure it means a lot to our members here. Can u pls do me a favour? Pls edit ur post and delete the pic & gif that u quoted. We are not allowed to quote pics and gifs

to our new comer @ciel_gd, welcome to this undeniable awesome Minshin thread. You've made the right decision in boarding this ship. However, just to remind you that sometimes we'll be experiencing a rough sailing so better hold on tight and never ever let go because Minshinners are the bravest, thoughest, supportive, caring & loving people in "K-drama shippers landia". We are like a family in this thread!!!  >:D< >:D< >:D< &  :-* :-* :-* for you my dear chinggu!!!!

dear @ciel_gd - once again welcome!  Can I just give some pointers to help you here (sorry if you already know how to do our soompi stuff):
1. To cancel an image, just go to the end of that image, and hit "backspace" and the image should disappear.  Then hit "save comment" in your "edit box"  (see if this can help you in removing the images you quoted earlier).

2. To post an image, simply click on the image you want, copy it and then paste it in the "reply" box right at the bottom page and hit "post comment".

3. To post a video, copy the URL and just paste it in the "reply" box too and hit "post comment".

just remember we are not allowed to quote images/videos in soompi so delete the images/videos before you post anything ok. 

Here's some more MINSHIN love to welcome you:image
credit to owner

Kudos to "The Heirs" team for receiving 4 awards in the recent concluded 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards! All the hardships and effort while filming the drama really paid off. Thanks @giselle_tw for posting the said event.
It's high time for part 2 of "The Heirs", what yah think? Well kinda sort of an alibi for me to see Minshin couple invading world wide web & tv screens once again & to make all the minshinners feel giddy, chaotic & overwhelm in spazzing  57 & 58's interactions on/off screen.  ;)) ;))

Big hello to our newbie @mashela..minshinners will be glad to give you  >:D< >:D< : &  :-* :-* in joining Minshin thread. Our family is getting bigger as time passes by. I'm amaze that your 1st & 2nd posts here are all vids & i can tell that you're a techie person. Indeed your talent is very much needed here & you'll be an awesome addition to our bunch of techie genius minshinners. Looking forward for dozens of beautiful vids/gifs/mvs of yours as this ship sails to eternity. Also feel free to share your thoughts/povs with us..as your minshin family. Welcome and happy sailing chinggu! ;)

Minshin jik jin!!!!

Guest minshin2046

So glad you all good minshiner shared the osim fan meeting video ... The MC so funny ... He a comedian ,DJ host n actor too.... So happy seeing LMH so gentlemen n polite with his fans ( none any big rejection toward all the request from fans n with the osim sponsor too!! He just too good when come to his fans ! N so glad someone shared the PSH interview .... Mmmm ... She didin deny about ( MC is ask about the love question? ) mmmm...... She choose not to answer !! That just make my days !! I smiling myself right now !! :)) good day !!a minshin lover !! Keep fighting !! Smooth sailing shipper .

Guest adelinas

im so proud of our shinhye and the heirs.....
OMG i saw for category director
Outstanding Awards:Kang Shin-hyo The Heirs Hwa&Dam Pictures Co.,Ltd Korea win too!!! so almost all category the heirs team win....yahoooo....daebak!!!
poor our minho only not win...next i hope he will win for SIDA...

And because The Heirs is a top rated drama here in the Philippines, Yahoo! Philippines featured a segment in showbiz korea about out Dear Park shin hye. :x ;;)

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/showbiz-korea-showbiz-today-150200036.html