[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

If this adorable creature was in your bed, what would you do?
10487221_844089155620058_516228089426283

MH: I am so not leaving this bed. Even if you drag me.tumblr_m31ht82tvp1qlutiq.gif

And what would he be doing in bed with her? 
Rolling says he....
Me says, meh.. there's more than rolling... Rolls_Eyes.gif
right @kitkat28? Miss you twin!

Oh my... look at him..
I can stare at this guy for days... 24/7.
And he's beefed. Look at those humble muscles on his arms...
BrLszD9CAAAKK6O.jpg

Me: *fanning my burning ovaries*tumblr_m32j2vicpP1r6bq34o1_500.gif

Those sexy knees too!! Baby boy seems to always flaunt those knees. Does he know i love his knees?
SH: Exactly how I feel kiddo. *proud girlfriend* tumblr_n7uxl2HToy1tpq5emo4_400.gif

Minshinners, keep voting psh at GOA. She's dropped to 4th place now. Dont stop voting and lets bring her to the top again. I'll also trying my best to keep voting. We only have 21 days left right. C'mon c'mon. Aaajaaa !  :-*

MH at HK International Airport with his fans waiting for him (29/06/2014) for OSIM:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_GhvVqbOU

MH at Semir event yesterday in Shanghai (28/06/2014):

MH like a modern knight in shinning armour, he looks TOO HOT in white:1404008276883.jpg

I see MH-sshi's eyes, they are so enchanting:1404008398817.jpg
credit as tagged
credit to uploaders

Guest twinky1

shin hye has fallen upto 4th place @ goddes of asia .that's not her real place.we should uphald her position back.1000s of votes is not a big task.we can do this..so pls keep in voting...   :)>-

Shanghai Code = clucth, grey t-shirt, sunglasses. Hongkong code = all black. Baby boy was playing save now. Pick here and there for the hints. But, he knows that his Minshiner are super smart. We know where or what the hints go to, right chingus? LOL.. Love this.. It's like playing puzzle with uri 57-58.. Next level, medium games..LOL

It s not about the same ring.    It s about the same time... 

and I guess you dont get what I mean yet. 

So, Detective yoyoo ll show you the (ring) fashion at the airport of two famous celebs.  B-)   B-)   B-)

Let's start with him: The Famous LMH.

09-03-2013
DSC01337_edit_1.jpeg

19-04-2013
BIN9BIkCYAA0pvg.jpg

28-06-2013
cvmk2.jpg

27-10-2013
aed82facjw1e90uqfmtg1j20m80xc7b9.jpg

21-03-2014
58eleatx209p4u4o5sxh8zjzv4qf4any.jpg

June 2014 (Oh.... s.o. starts to wear a ring again!!!... well... it s PROMIZ ring... I dont think there is a hidden meaning wearing the ring  at all... :P )
10351403_10203904427348116_8066686997150263621_n.jpg

BrLujggCYAAYZ0E.jpg:large
Cr. As tagged

This is her ring: The famous PSH.

28-06-2013
705.jpg

27-10-2013
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

about 18-12-2013
56046481.jpg

08-01-2014
41923878.jpg

June 2014  (s.o. here puts a ring on her left hand ring finger... Dont get me wrong... I just think ...Well... she just releases her 'My Dear' song... talking about a girl who falls in love...So, she wanna show ppl that a girl who is in relationship should wear a ring this way...  I dont think wearing the ring this way has any hidden meaning at all... =)) )  It s just coincidence with LMH... just coincidence...  =))
kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-ko-ah-ra-park-shin-hye-korean-dramas-kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600

Cr: As tagged

Suddenly... I wanna listen to 'My Dear'... Something really blossoms when this song was releasing in June... huh???  =)) =))   Do you guys wanna join me, Chigus? :x

hello guys

I'm new here and this is my first post on this thread
I like this shipper, and I just finished reading your first and second thread and cant help to give some comment about this couple

the reason I like this couple because I watched their kiss from the heirs, they kissed so passionately and I was curious to see their drama. I like shin hye since she played drama in stair away to heaven and you're beautiful..actually at first I like her with Jang geun suk and ship them quietly
but then I saw a lot of Jang geun suk transformation that I don't like so I stop shipping this couple. when she played drama with lee min hoo I don't want to watch them even though my friends suggested to watch their drama because I don't like lee min hoo personally. he has plastic surgery and I don't like it. but then after I watched the heirs I guess I change my point of view again.

he is handsome, tall, stylish, and has a bright smile, and he is so friendly to all crew and co stars, he doesn't have big star attitude. he just like shin hye but what I like him most is his great chemistry with shin hye. I wouldn't know that they became a best couple on their role if I didn't read this thread. I love watching their bts, advertisement, interview and everything about them together. they looked comfort with each other. shin hye is a friendly girl but I saw her shy so much when she was with lee min hoo. I love reading all of your speculation about them.

recently I saw lee min hoo wear a ring and shin hye add more ring on her finger and I think most korean celebrities couple hide their relationship because of their fans and agencies but we can speculate if they date or not from stuff they had (ring,bracelet, clothes, cellphones, shoes,etc), their social media and others. so I pray with U guys hope we can find more evident about them dating. I really love this couple to be together in real. 

@thanhthuy  Here you are!
6f28779ajw1ehv15h1reng209q06rhdt.gif
Cr. As tagged

If this is not a common pose, I might think that ... after they re getting closer and closer, PSH mirrors LMH's action unintentionally....  and it becomes her habit too...   =)) =))  (Delulu mode: Active  :)))