[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest hotbb

I took a closer look at lmh's face. This morning's airport pix. He looks like he's just rolled out of bed. See his eyes, looked like just woke up. Cd be I'm too infected by kit kat's ff. Kit Kat dearie, today's p**vy Friday :D

We shdnt limit it to just Friday ya, chingus? Just go with the flow, I mean jus go with the LOVE :x

Every one except LMH in the photos wear short sleeves which means is summer now in Korea.
 Why baby boy wears long sleeves?

#:-S #:-S
Should be pretty hot in that long sleeved sweatshirt .
I can see on his face traces of sweat..
 What you did last night  baby boy and you have to hide  it in that sweatshirt?
Who left her marks on you bboy?
 LOL, It's Pervy Friday and I am entitled to be perverted.
:P :\">

Guest minshin2046

I a bit disappointed that LMH wear is the PROMIZ ring ..... Not any special ring that related to PSH :(( but still he quite wear ring this days !! Maybe that mean something ... Not too much hints for us minshin shipper coz we just too good in analysis things :))

you guys love to analyz too much how about thoughts on Shinhye's one and only favorite on twitter which is a resturant that was posted by jgs.have you analyz what could be the significant of that to her?why dont you post it and connect to lmh since most of you are so creative in making stories. :P:P:P:P

one of Minho's ring is a long time possession he wears it since city hunter days then after heirs :P =D>

why i have a feeling that you are in different ships my friend---we are minshiner's here,we dont discuss other people who are not related in our couple.

Guest TwinkleBear18

@honey25g that person has been here before... she writes something then deletes it. She's the one that causes the storm here couple of days ago. I'm glad that you were able to quote it so fast.. that was within a minute span.Pretty low life!!!! sorry Minshiners that we have to have people like that on our thread!!!

I can't help myself noticing ladies.. the way our baby girl waved her both hands to her fans now at mamonde signing event is like the way our baby boy waved his both hands to his fans (which he always does).

My question is does Shin Hye used to wave her both hands before? Or just after their drama? I wonder...

* Couples do mimick and copy each other ways and gesture sometimes without knowing it.... Isn't it?

Anyway, it's only my observation....correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

(It's really true...our minshin thread is very addictive and vitamins as some of you have called it....However, it's a stress reliever, it's fun and enjoyable, and most especially there's a UNITY)

And that's the power of MinShin!

honey25g said:

you guys love to analyz too much how about thoughts on Shinhye's one and only favorite on twitter which is a resturant that was posted by jgs.have you analyz what could be the significant of that to her?why dont you post it and connect to lmh since most of you are so creative in making stories. :P:P:P:P one of Minho's ring is a long time possession he wears it since city hunter days then after heirs :P =D>

@Califgirl
Thanks for that info/inside story. I apologise if I have made a mistake.Since 2011? Well. 

But as far as I know, PSH has known JGS even earlier. They were shooting Etude commercial before LMH shot to fame for BOF in 2009. Well I'm not saying that they really ARE THE LINKERS. I am just implying they might be. Not a huge surprise if they are all friends cos LMH, JGS and JIW are all '87 liners.
When LMH shot to fame JGS was replaced by LMH for Etude. BTS for YAB mentioned that JGS was "quite sad" that he was replaced. 
Well putting that aside, for me it is just good to know that PSH's and LMH's circle of friends are mingling with each other too. It just gave me more opportunity to spazz about the possibility of them attending personal & private gatherings among themselves!  
Cheers!  :D

I am worried for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. I do not want for them to have the issues like  Taeyeon and Baekhyun are having right now in their relationship with their fans. I do not want for anything that they have posted or done backfire at them especially lately that there SNS messages being almost at the same time. I wonder if this will be the end of them hinting or (least what I consider hints) from them that they are together in a relationship.
I guess I have to prepare my heart that they may not say or do anything to show that they are together. Lee Min Ho said he would get marry when he is 35.. I guess I have to be patient for 7 more yrs. :((

Please let us be supportive in what ever they do and respect their decisions!

MinShin Fighting!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye ↽ Attractive Actress 

Ohh this lost soul ... why you keep popping up here ? Do we even bother your ship ? Because I don't recall we messing with your ship. When we spazz, we spazz internally between our own community. I don't remember inviting you here dear. 
You seems new to shipping thing or you just don't care about rules ... ground rule number 1 if you don't want your own shipper heart shaken by other ship, then please stop visit other ship home. We have our own opinion so does you. Stop pushing us to understand your logic because you also don't want us to push our logic to you. And believe me I don't want to push you to believe us because we already have a bunch believers here and outside. 
We don't care about your ship and We don't bash your ship.The only thing we do maybe we are too convincing compare to your ship so that your heart shaken ? 
Look, we pity you, but please go back to your home ... 
tumblr_n7m2qcC1WH1tsvx77o3_500.gif

Thank you for visiting this thread, but please don't ever comeback if you just want to troll around.
tumblr_n5pvxpaKV41s10hxpo2_r1_250.gif

rachelle7272 said: you guys love to analyz too much how about thoughts on Shinhye's one and only favorite on twitter which is a resturant that was posted by jgs.have you analyz what could be the significant of that to her?why dont you post it and connect to lmh since most of you are so creative in making stories. :P:P:P:P one of Minho's ring is a long time possession he wears it since city hunter days then after heirs :P =D>

To our visitor again, why are you trying so hard dear? LOL we don't care about others here because it's not worth our time, and past is past, what matters to us is the present and future! We only focus on MINSHIN only aka Lee min Ho and Park Shin Hye. :x :-* :)>- We spazz because WE BELIEVE in them and we support them together and individually. We are happy ship here so instead of making issue here just vote for Shin hye at GoA and go back to your home and find happiness there. :P Because we are happy and have a solid foundation here in our HOME.

Anyway, MinShinners lets keep voting for our baby girl.

She's behind now, lets catch up!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Fighting! Vote every 30 minutes.

Voting ends on July 20, 2014. Please to others too.

Edit: Calling our dear Mod, can you please check on @rachellle7272. She is a lost soul and someone needs to guide her with soompi proper manners. Thank you! >:D<

Dear Fellow MinShinners,
I'm finally done with the vid! But I have no idea how to share and where to upload it. Youtube is taking too long and vimeo has storage limits. Mediashare is able to do that but due to the compression, the quality sucks! Where should I upload it to?
SOS!!