[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since i got all my files from the old soompi, i'm not in any position to decide. but those which i made... it's okay, go ahead. i think i posted a pic slideshow of him here..

oi, how much again is the dvd copy?

i got mine for only 400 Php condidering its a dvd box set ^^ try canvassing at dividoria and see who sell it for 400...

Guest ShadyzLady

i got mine for only 400 Php condidering its a dvd box set ^^ try canvassing at dividoria and see who sell it for 400...

they're selling it for php450.. :)

is the eng subs good?

i was a little hesitant since i bought Love Story In Harvard boxset there and the eng subs were horrible!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

another treat for you guys. made by a fan. came from the old soompi so i guess its okay to post it here.

this one contains some spoiler scenes.. specifically the ending. :D

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GMATVT...1X2ZTF5JLSA98MY

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0LLK9OR...J00Y1U0YDWV4F7E

enjoy!

btw... could anyone upload ep. 15? thanks!!

another treat for you guys. made by a fan. came from the old soompi so i guess its okay to post it here.

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0LLK9OR...J00Y1U0YDWV4F7E

enjoy!

btw... could anyone upload ep. 15? thanks!!

yippeee... thx for those... a pity i dun haf eppy 15, if not i could haf uploaded for ya in exchange for ur goodies to tis thread..

they're selling it for php450.. :)

is the eng subs good?

i was a little hesitant since i bought Love Story In Harvard boxset there and the eng subs were horrible!

yeah it has good sub.. i tested it first before buying.. :)

hyunjae_veyveh.. tnx for the links!

made screenshots for tis vid..

tis one features mostly jhj & kth meetin @ museum for 1st time, jhj was lookin @ kth doin the same trick tht he did on her when she had hiccups.. but alas they didn't know tht they were childhood loves then..

untitled17lh.th.jpg

tis next one is of kth lookin @ jhj chest area to see whether he's wearin the locket.. n also the kiss they had in the rain..

untitled29lf.th.jpg

the next one is of them goin cycling.. n the fight they had @ ep 7 which elder shin n chae had planned as a trap.. then also the last 2 screenshots of Jhj is when Minwoo's telling Yun Shiyeon tht he loves her even though she's a nine tailed fox.. aww.. taehee's eyes looks kinda scary when she's wearing the veil thingy..

untitled39oo.th.jpg

below.. i love the parts when jhj & kth hugged.. n also tht shot of her hands over his hands.. sweeeeeeeet

untitled48an.th.jpg

n lastly, i cried buckets over the last few minutes as follows..

untitled59ad.th.jpg untitled67mk.th.jpg

Guest himawari

made screenshots for tis vid..

tis one features mostly jhj & kth meetin @ museum for 1st time, jhj was lookin @ kth doin the same trick tht he did on her when she had hiccups.. but alas they didn't know tht they were childhood loves then..

untitled17lh.th.jpg

tis next one is of kth lookin @ jhj chest area to see whether he's wearin the locket.. n also the kiss they had in the rain..

untitled29lf.th.jpg

the next one is of them goin cycling.. n the fight they had @ ep 7 which elder shin n chae had planned as a trap.. then also the last 2 screenshots of Jhj is when Minwoo's telling Yun Shiyeon tht he loves her even though she's a nine tailed fox.. aww.. taehee's eyes looks kinda scary when she's wearing the veil thingy..

untitled39oo.th.jpg

below.. i love the parts when jhj & kth hugged.. n also tht shot of her hands over his hands.. sweeeeeeeet

untitled48an.th.jpg

n lastly, i cried buckets over the last few minutes as follows..

untitled59ad.th.jpg untitled67mk.th.jpg

Hi! Thanks for those lovely pics!! :D Do you have any caps of JunJin and KTH together, or JunJin alone? Love to see JunJin! Please!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Hi! Thanks for those lovely pics!! :D Do you have any caps of JunJin and KTH together, or JunJin alone? Love to see JunJin! Please!

is this okay? evil kiss.. harhar!!

kissevilcopy1pr.jpg

caughtcopy1je.jpg

kiss3copy3bp.jpg

engagecopy5ip.jpg

fighting couple:

fight28xv.jpg

away3copy4hk.jpg

evil chae...

foxgirls2copy0bs.jpg

foxgirls3copy3oz.jpg

cornered1bv.jpg

injuredcopy3uo.jpg

sorry for flooding... hope you guys don't mind. just had nothing better to do. :lol:

Guest himawari

is this okay? evil kiss.. harhar!!

kissevilcopy1pr.jpg

caughtcopy1je.jpg

kiss3copy3bp.jpg

engagecopy5ip.jpg

fighting couple:

fight28xv.jpg

away3copy4hk.jpg

evil chae...

foxgirls2copy0bs.jpg

foxgirls3copy3oz.jpg

cornered1bv.jpg

injuredcopy3uo.jpg

sorry for flooding... hope you guys don't mind. just had nothing better to do. :lol:

Thanks for the caps! Oh, please more JunJin caps please! Thanks in advance, sorry if im kind of disturbing you guys i just love junjin and i dont have permission in our url, or server. thank you please! JunJin caps please!! :)

Guest himawari

hi, could someone upload episodes 10 & 13, i would also love to have a copy of the ost. thanks in advance :)

Hi! I don't have the episodes but i can help you with the ost's. You can see it under K-dramas & movies and under it there is Drama and movie OST's. It's in page 3. I love the ost's, can someone post the lyrics of the ost's, especially the "dalm eun sarang" song. I love it! And please more JunJin caps, i really love him!

Sorry if I'm getting naughty, its because of JunJin oppa! :(

Thanks for the wonderful caps. I accidently deleted my original vid files and I was searching for the pics.

Gumiho ost at kdrama & ost topic are 128kbps quality so they are really good in quality. I luv Always song so much. I used to think it was boring but I loved it now.

Guest Priscilla

Try this site: http://strawberryvanilla.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=853.

This is where I got all the episodes for Forbidden Love. You have to sign up first.

KHJ, thanks soooo much for this link! You also posted Idols unlimited site before, offering the same think, but some of the links there are either missing or mixed up... Nehow, thanks to you, I'm watching this now, and although I don't need subtitles to watch, I'm AMAZED at the quality of the English Subs!

REGARDING "Gumiho," I'm up to episode 10, and this is what I wrote to a chingu of mine:

I am FINALLY watching this... and I think it has its merits, reason for which this has its cultic following too... Main thing is that it has an original plot, and it's not the same K-drama recycled... but tis not my type of drama, the fantasy sci-fi mixed with Japanese Anime style (IMHO)...

Let me tell you a funny thing though: while on my Resurrection high, I downloaded all the Gumiho UTW's parts from the café to watch… recently, I was watching all the Gumiho's JHJ's parts from everJHJ… what a contrast!!!

UTW's acting's great though, shining every time he's on screen! But he comes out sooooo little his character is forgettable. JHJ... on the other hand... I laugh to myself thinking that here, he comes as a human 'cop' fighting to destroy FOXES... while there is a Fox Female warrior (Kim Tae Hee) doing all she can to keep her 'human enemy' from dying cuz… she loves him and humans are weaker fighters than foxes... Doesn't this sound like JHJ is the damsel in distress? :shock: This is the reason Jung Jin (frome Shinhwa)'s character caught more attention from the viewers (besides the fact that Shinhwa has one of the largest fan base in Korea!).. after all, he was Kim Tae Hee's unconditional (though uncorresponded) lover and silent protector! So imagine! :roll:

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

JHJ... on the other hand... I laugh to myself thinking that here, he comes as a human 'cop' fighting to destroy FOXES... while there is a Fox Female warrior (Kim Tae Hee) doing all she can to keep her 'human enemy' from dying cuz… she loves him and humans are weaker fighters than foxes... Doesn't this sound like JHJ is the damsel in distress? :shock: This is the reason Jung Jin (frome Shinhwa)'s character caught more attention from the viewers (besides the fact that Shinhwa has one of the largest fan base in Korea!).. after all, he was Kim Tae Hee's unconditional (though uncorresponded) lover and silent protector! So imagine! :roll:

i think JHJ is the "damsel" in distress here, he just didn't know it. lolz.. but i'm still rooting for him. they're just so right for each other (shiyeon and minwoo) but well, as it turned out, not really. feel really bad for JHJ's character. better if he just died with the rest than left behind.. soo sad. more caps to come.. not now though, sorry..

Guest Priscilla

i think JHJ is the "damsel" in distress here, he just didn't know it. lolz.. but i'm still rooting for him. they're just so right for each other (shiyeon and minwoo) but well, as it turned out, not really. feel really bad for JHJ's character. better if he just died with the rest than left behind.. soo sad. more caps to come.. not now though, sorry..

AGREE, JHJ was the one KTH had to protect again and again! :blink::D:D

Nehow... I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for a couple of weeks, collecting many infor everywhere I can, starting from soompi... Before this, I used to spend lots of time translating, but I felt I didn't need to for now... there are enough English sites already...

Though it's an ongoing work, I feel I'm now ready to introduce this thread to all JHJ's fans. It's at a So Ji Sub's Fan site, but I assure you the webmasters are the friendliest you can think of! You need to register, which only takes 30 seconds... and BINGO!!!

Hope to see yah there!: SWEET JHJ Space at JSA!

Guest himawari

Yeah, i felt so sorry too for JHJ's character, its so sad, but come to think of it, how will they ever live happy if the girl knows that her babies would just be like her, not a human. But still love is always like that, well, ill be waiting for the caps that you'll give to us!! :) Thank you so much, for the caps of JunJin, love him really in this series, LOVE HIM! :)

Guest ShadyzLady

untitled48an.th.jpg

it was so sweet of SiYon to try and comfort MinWoo! :D

gotta be one of my fave scenes in GooMiHo!

thanks for sharing the pic! :)

Archived