♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rynn_peace said: Q : Who do you choose between Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin's character?
A : I choose neither. Both of them have extreme personality. They will be a tough partner for women. I won't recommend them to my friend too. They are not suitable with me. I will be tired and have a hard time with them.

Guest kiyasnow

rynn_peace said: Rania won't choose Park Hoon too. The writer made Park Hoon character unbelievable. Hahahaha even Sora doesn't want a boyfriend like Park Hoon.

rynn_peace

said:

Q : In your real life, when was the saddest time for you?
A : I will try to forget the experiences that give me the great sadness. I hope the sad time won't come to me. I haven't had experience when one of my family pass away. In the past time, in elementary school,  I had been bullied for a while. When I was at elementary school, I changed of school. I'm an introvert person so I got a lot of misunderstanding.

Rania Zeid said:

rynn_peace

said:

A : I will try to forget the experiences that give me the great sadness. I hope the sad time won't come to me. I haven't had experience when one of my family pass away. In the past time, in elementary school,  I had been bullied for a while. When I was at elementary school, I changed of school. I'm an introvert person so I got a lot of misunderstanding.

sleepykid said: Rania Zeid said:

rynn_peace

said:

@sleepykid so what about me if me and him dating ???

Of course, Soo Hyun is gonna killing me and untie @raniazeid will send me to south pole while @angels_natdylax05 will send me love note with a cow face as a cover =)) =))

:P:)) :)) =))

sleepykid said: Rania Zeid said:

rynn_peace

said:

sleepykid said: 1. This is really my first wish: Honestly I don't want Jong Suk to date someone, I'm kinda happy seeing him single and worth dreaming for.... Please not now jeh-bal :( kekekekeke :)

2. Dear Drama Gods if you don't want Jong Suk and Sora reunite just let Jong Suk guest as Sora ex lover in her new Drama... And @RaniaZeid I'm also a strong competition  don't let your guard down...

B-)

Archived