♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@pandalover1 @rynn_peace thanks guys :)>- im confused with her character :-/ hope the next ep will make it clear
BrNzKrxCEAAM4f0.jpg

Even if our ship sink, remember~ we are quackers, we’ll swim the rest of the way!

cr: snowendlessobsessions tumblr
sorry if this was posted before, i want to share this with you all bcs its kinda funny :)) :))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrangB

wowwww @ruzikie wowww that is an epic comment oh my
hoonhee shippers say that "if this drama ends with hoonhyun then this is just a pointless drama" "this drama is blase". well according to your post, we all see that they are really really really lack of knowledge. no offence, i don't hate hoonhee, i do feel sad for their love story, but their fans are really really annoying. our fans don't talk about how jae hee is and now they keep bashing our hoonhyun. they should stop before i throw my footgear at them.
I can tell that, the whole idea "first love" and hoon does everything to bring jae hee from north to south korean is just how they show the first story and the first reason for hoon to fight, so they can build up the central character, show how he can get through all the hard times. jae hee, is the reason for hoon to do all this, but the real person who truly helps him, stands beside him at his hardest time, i believe, is soohyun. jae hee doesn't make hoon become a real doctor. she makes him become a person who madly in love with her, who can leave a dying patient so can come to save her. it's not on purpose. but the director shows us that jae hee personally cannot make hoon a better person now. she usually does what is best for him, but she doesn't really know how hoon will react, how he will feel and just does it by herself, and then hoon has to worry and come to save her. is that the best for him?
like in that post :This is not about how much you have sacrificed or how much you love someone, this should about two people finding happiness with each other's arms and now thinking anything but how much they love each other yes, this story is about hoon and hyun help each other to become a better doctor, to find themselves. jae hee, in the drama, just like the important chaining for them to come to each other. her role is not kinda a doctor, she is just like the first love now is in danger * to protect hoon* and needs help. i personally think she is like the person who needs help the most, more than to help hoon, in many ways. in drama, we all know that main characters only hold important parts if they are chaining or the need-to-grow. the characters with the developments and helps the first lead ALWAYS ends up with first lead. that's hoonhyun's realtionship, right? and in every korean drama, the endgame couple always needs like triangle or quadrilateral *oh my*, challenges to get together. hoonhee fans really don't understand this and they are just hopeless and then move to bash our couple. but i don't have time to explain AND WRITE THIS LONG OMG to them, i just have time to create hope for our quackers hoonhyun ship will not, i repeat, WILL NOT sink. i'm not usually optimistic unless i can tell they are endgame. i know many quackers are worried that out ship may sink, but after reading that post *and my post hopefully omo* and you guys must have watched many korean dramas, we all know who is gonna end up with who :3 *korean drama endings are always ending the same  - i cannot find the exception even in Baker King like i said before* be delulu whenever you can :)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

TrangB said: wowwww @ruzikie wowww that is an epic comment oh my
hoonhee shippers say that "if this drama ends with hoonhyun then this is just a pointless drama" "this drama is blase". well according to your post, we all see that they are really really really lack of knowledge. no offence, i don't hate hoonhee, i do feel sad for their love story, but their fans are really really annoying. our fans don't talk about how jae hee is and now they keep bashing our hoonhyun. they should stop before i throw my footgear at them.
I can tell that, the whole idea "first love" and hoon does everything to bring jae hee from north to south korean is just how they show the first story and the first reason for hoon to fight, so they can build up the central character, show how he can get through all the hard times. jae hee, is the reason for hoon to do all this, but the real person who truly helps him, stands beside him at his hardest time, i believe, is soohyun. jae hee doesn't make hoon become a real doctor. she makes him become a person who madly in love with her, who can leave a dying patient so can come to save her. it's not on purpose. but the director shows us that jae hee personally cannot make hoon a better person now. she usually does what is best for him, but she doesn't really know how hoon will react, how he will feel and just does it by herself, and then hoon has to worry and come to save her. is that the best for him?
like in that post :This is not about how much you have sacrificed or how much you love someone, this should about two people finding happiness with each other's arms and now thinking anything but how much they love each other yes, this story is about hoon and hyun help each other to become a better doctor, to find themselves. jae hee, in the drama, just like the important chaining for them to come to each other. her role is not kinda a doctor, she is just like the first love now is in danger * to protect hoon* and needs help. i personally think she is like the person who needs help the most, more than to help hoon, in many ways. in drama, we all know that main characters only hold important parts if they are chaining or the need-to-grow. the characters with the developments and helps the first lead ALWAYS ends up with first lead. that's hoonhyun's realtionship, right? and in every korean drama, the endgame couple always needs like triangle or quadrilateral *oh my*, challenges to get together. hoonhee fans really don't understand this and they are just hopeless and then move to bash our couple. but i don't have time to explain AND WRITE THIS LONG OMG to them, i just have time to create hope for our quackers hoonhyun ship will not, i repeat, WILL NOT sink. i'm not usually optimistic unless i can tell they are endgame. i know many quackers are worried that out ship may sink, but after reading that post *and my post hopefully omo* and you guys must have watched many korean dramas, we all know who is gonna end up with who :3 *korean drama endings are always ending the same  - i cannot find the exception even in Baker King like i said before* be delulu whenever you can :)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Sneak peek for episode 17. :) guess who?? :)) let's listen to lee ki chan's meet you now :")

Pdnim's ig update :)

quack photo IMG_20140628_193603.jpg

Let's do the happy dance quackers :)

Guest TrangB

JessicaD said:

Sneak peek for episode 17. :) guess who?? :)) let's listen to lee ki chan's meet you now :")

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

WAAAAAAAAA  =)) im sorry for my excitement  yes pleaseee
the scene better be as good as the photo!!
next minute: hoon is actually waving at the person next to her or it's just a soo hyun look alike
=))

TrangB said: wowwww @ruzikie wowww that is an epic comment oh my

Guest aya52893

quack photo IMG_20140628_193603.jpg

Wow. My post in the main thread was here already.. haha. lets do the quackquack dance! Hahahaha.. :))

When i saw this in pdnim's ig i was super dooper happy hahaha. Then minute later kang sora posted her photo on twitter. So happy tonight! ♥

Look at hoon guys! He is so happy!! :)

Hoonhees are disapponted with this post of pdnim they are saying why hoon can smile like that to another woman while jaehee was deeply hurting.

And.. kept mentioning the tagline thingy.. LOL

=))

sandjh said: TrangB said: wowwww @ruzikie wowww that is an epic comment oh my

Guys......there news that the ds movie will primary focus to romance to satisfy china viewers .....they will edit park hoon past story.........& some korean viewers write a letter to china viewers ask for a confirm if that true/false......example:......... http://jangmirina.tumblr.com/post/90123780981/about-dr-stranger. ...................... Is that true?.....i mean ph will just be remained as " boyfriend of song jae hee"?......

Guest TrangB

and i'm wondering why hoon is smiling like that, hummmm. what will be hyun's reaction??? oh mo so many questions need to be answered right nowww

Guest heylody

Hi, i'm a french fan of HoonHyun but in France there is no topics like this. Sorry if my english isn't well. ><
We are crossing the barriers of language, hehe ! ~

Quack, quack, quack !  :-\"

Archived