♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

pandalover1 said: ehey1256 said: kiyasnow said: i was hoping at the beginning of this drama to hear Sora speak in english, but seeing how everything is ending soon, there won't be a chance, huh?? i really wanted to hear her speak english again~ even if it's to Jaejoon's chinese friend xD my real hope was that she impresses Hoon with her great english xD...i dunno why i suddenly wanna say that~ LOL!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyasnow

kaiskloset said: pandalover1 said: ehey1256 said: kiyasnow said: i was hoping at the beginning of this drama to hear Sora speak in english, but seeing how everything is ending soon, there won't be a chance, huh?? i really wanted to hear her speak english again~ even if it's to Jaejoon's chinese friend xD my real hope was that she impresses Hoon with her great english xD...i dunno why i suddenly wanna say that~ LOL!

Guest kimsontoya

kaiskloset said: hahahha laughing non stop on all the cray cray quack post

but seriously hahaha this one fr diiudu tumblr/posted in naver via sepia
is super jjang : LOLing even in twitter...

LOL Hoon/agent cha/soohyun love triangle :) 닥터이방인 #Doctor Stranger 강소라 kang so-ra @reveramess cr diiudu via sepia

Guest kimsontoya

kaiskloset said:
JessicaD said: Does it mean chinese fans prefers Hoonhee couple ? Then the movie DS for china will be about hoonhee couple end game and the drama about quack couple end game !! What do you think ? DId I see right ?

Let's cross fingers for our quack couple till the end !!! :))

UWAAAAAH!! sora's so amazing!! i didn't know she also knows mandarin and japanese! i only heard her speak in english once and that was in WGM xD her english sounded pretty fluent! seeing how she's able to capture the accent of english, i'm sure she can speak mandarin and japanese well!~ xD 

gah! pdnim and writernim should had taken advantage of their talented actress~ xD

----------------------------------------------------

If I'm not mistaken,in UglyAlert Dohee, Sora's chara converse in Russian(?) and more English in the latest ep.cmiiw

PD and Director must see her willingness learning other languages!!It could be Sora's advantages

Despite there are so many flaws from this drama and i see, park jin woo or maybe kim joo is a writer who working in tv dramas for a first time. Do i say he's kinda nervous to make a drama script if in the end he will screw it up ? Although there are many speculation who will be the ending but i still pray Hoonhyun will be the end. It will be wasted if there are so many moment they have if Hoon doesnt have feeling to Hyun. Like someone said in main thread Hoon probably insane if he doesnt fall to Hyun when Hyun already gave her power to save Hoon and yes. she doesnt sacrfice herself to make any noble idiocy and yes, she even doesnt know about NK and other stuff. I hope there will be an open ending since open ending will be the great ending for me despite the shipping war already happening. Gosh, i hope pdnim IG's still save.

ruzikie said: Despite there are so many flaws from this drama and i see, park jin woo or maybe kim joo is a writer who working in tv dramas for a first time. Do i say he's kinda nervous to make a drama script if in the end he will screw it up ? Although there are many speculation who will be the ending but i still pray Hoonhyun will be the end. It will be wasted if there are so many moment they have if Hoon doesnt have feeling to Hyun. Like someone said in main thread Hoon probably insane if he doesnt fall to Hyun when Hyun already gave her power to save Hoon and yes. she doesnt sacrfice herself to make any noble idiocy and yes, she even doesnt know about NK and other stuff. I hope there will be an open ending since open ending will be the great ending for me despite the shipping war already happening. Gosh, i hope pdnim IG's still save.

I dont really understand why people keep blaming SooHyun because she likes Hoon and saying Hoon doesnt have a feeling to SooHyun. Is it wrong to feel something with your friend that madly love his first love ?? Is it wrong to love him although he loves somebody so mad ? If you say so, i will call SooHyun's love to Hoon is forbidden love. Thanks God, from episode 4 until 16, she never did a noble idiocy for Hoon and for other people.
I'm really angry to people who saying SooHyun is such a lovestruck and needless for Hoon.I know, she's hurt after found out her roommate is - a girl who never let go by Hoon until he dies - and you are shocked and just feeling dumbfounded and idiot. Just put your self in her shoes and see what happen with your life after find out your loved one loves other people that other people is you roommate who is a spy from north. and you just stand between them and just say it's okay after you is befriend with your crush and helping him to find his love. wow, your heart must be made from steel.

and for Hoon, thanks God, you are not exist in real life, if you're xist and you have a sweet charm,seeing your past, i should pass your out from my love interest

well if SooHyun  was not around I would have dumped this drama from the first 2 episodes..... no matter how many times they keep on saying this it will not make it true because for certain a lot of people don't agree with the saying that she is useless to the story

ignore them!!

the noble idiocy thing is a card to get more people to sympathize with JH character.... that train has left the station a long time for me.

well if SooHyun  was not around I would have dumped this drama from the first 2 episodes..... no matter how many times they keep on saying this it will not make it true because for certain a lot of people don't agree with the saying that she is useless to the story

ignore them!!

the noble idiocy thing is a card to get more people to sympathize with JH character.... that train has left the station a long time for me.

Agreed! Honestly I would have left too if it weren't for Soohyun's character. I think many of us think the same too.

She's not useless, just you wait *to the others* she'll be the heroine of the whole drama!

Guest kimsontoya

mumble72 said:

ignore them!!

A beatiful comment from AsianWiki

MsConfused Jun 25 2014 1:03 am First things first, Quack is hurt, why? because she was always there for Waterboy looking for Jae Hee, and she was hurt because he never told her that he already knew that she's is really Jae Hee, that's a big deal because you don't have to date to know this kind of things with a friend, I hope you see the point, you're just looking at it at the bad side because she's so in-love with him, but Waterboy has no freinds in the hospital and Sora was always there for him through thick and thin and ups and down of his life, they have develop emotions as the days passed by at the hospital and Jae Hee and Waterboy? yeah right they only have like at the beginning of the drama moments yeah right I was moved by it, who was not? and they've all been hurt, who's not hurting? Oh right, Dr. (of I forgot his name) Lol Quack's loveteam) saddest part of the drama, which i hate the most when Quack saw them holding each other's hand right in front of her face. That sucks! And guys if you don't like someone no matter how close he gets with you, you will not respond to any of his or her emotions, but Quack and Waterboy they're both not aware how happy they get just by seeing each other and being at each other's side. This is not about how much you have sacrificed or how much you love someone, this should about two people finding happiness with each other's arms and now thinking anything but how much they love each other. (Not thinking how much this guy or girl have sacrificed for me so i should love her back) You know that's not true love. Yeah this is just a drama, a role, a fictional character, what else? But at some point we've been there and done that that's why we're all emotional as the character portrays, because well this things happen (although not all the scenes) in real life. We use people, we hurt people, we're not aware we're hurting someone by loving someone, those kind of stupid things. But i think the writers should have to make up their mind with who's gonna end up with who, because it's already coming to the end. So good luck and let's not bad mouth about the celebrity, we can bad mouth about the character but hitting the person portraying the role is too much. As the golden rule says "What goes around, comes around".... Ciao

well enough saying :D
seeing from the saying that i made bold, i agree with her. true love isnt talking about the sacrifice that you did to your loved but finding your happiness but if the writer jut put the point true love by developing the first love, i should change my mind into delulunes :D

ruzikie said:

MsConfused Jun 25 2014 1:03 am First things first, Quack is hurt, why? because she was always there for Waterboy looking for Jae Hee, and she was hurt because he never told her that he already knew that she's is really Jae Hee, that's a big deal because you don't have to date to know this kind of things with a friend, I hope you see the point, you're just looking at it at the bad side because she's so in-love with him, but Waterboy has no freinds in the hospital and Sora was always there for him through thick and thin and ups and down of his life, they have develop emotions as the days passed by at the hospital and Jae Hee and Waterboy? yeah right they only have like at the beginning of the drama moments yeah right I was moved by it, who was not? and they've all been hurt, who's not hurting? Oh right, Dr. (of I forgot his name) Lol Quack's loveteam) saddest part of the drama, which i hate the most when Quack saw them holding each other's hand right in front of her face. That sucks! And guys if you don't like someone no matter how close he gets with you, you will not respond to any of his or her emotions, but Quack and Waterboy they're both not aware how happy they get just by seeing each other and being at each other's side. This is not about how much you have sacrificed or how much you love someone, this should about two people finding happiness with each other's arms and now thinking anything but how much they love each other. (Not thinking how much this guy or girl have sacrificed for me so i should love her back) You know that's not true love. Yeah this is just a drama, a role, a fictional character, what else? But at some point we've been there and done that that's why we're all emotional as the character portrays, because well this things happen (although not all the scenes) in real life. We use people, we hurt people, we're not aware we're hurting someone by loving someone, those kind of stupid things. But i think the writers should have to make up their mind with who's gonna end up with who, because it's already coming to the end. So good luck and let's not bad mouth about the celebrity, we can bad mouth about the character but hitting the person portraying the role is too much. As the golden rule says "What goes around, comes around".... Ciao

seeing from the saying that i made bold, i agree with her. true love isnt talking about the sacrifice that you did to your loved but finding your happiness but if the writer jut put the point true love by developing the first love, i should change my mind into delulunes :D

@hoonhyun‌ LOL =)) =))

:D

guys can you explain to me? so jhee will keep the president in coma (her plan with the pm) meanwhile she must wake up the president and ask him for help (her plan for hoon)

so what will she do?

She will threat the president, that she will spare his life if the president grant her wish.

ruzikie said:

Archived