♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

ruzikie said: @sleepykid i'm not putting my hope too high for them reuniting again this year. It will be too much for me and yes there are a beezy beezy of hater if they make an appearance again this year. I just want they make a drama again as a lead A FIRST LEAD not as A SECOND LEAD with a big issue in previous project. I want them reunited again as a pair in fantasy romcom like You Who Came From Another Star maybe. Well at least :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angels_natdylax05 said:
ruzikie said: @sleepykid i'm not putting my hope too high for them reuniting again this year. It will be too much for me and yes there are a beezy beezy of hater if they make an appearance again this year. I just want they make a drama again as a lead A FIRST LEAD not as A SECOND LEAD with a big issue in previous project. I want them reunited again as a pair in fantasy romcom like You Who Came From Another Star maybe. Well at least :D

Why do i have this strange feeling that a dating scandal will break? HAHAHAHAHA!  =)) =))

----------

naaah its difficult to say because Jong Suk is a bit careful guy, compared to other actors , but in our delulu dreams they are already married.... :D

logo-dramafever@2x.png

GUY CANDY: Lee Jong Suk models Fall fashion on the streets of New York

by KrisE on Wed, Aug 27, 2014

ljs_cover.jpg 

What’s better than Lee Jong Suk acting? Lee Jong Suk modeling! Lucky for us Lee Jong Suk graces the cover and pages of In Style Korea’s September issue wearing Fall fashion on the streets of NYC!

It seriously hurts my soul knowing LJS was in my city showing off his long legs and awesome body line. He’s even back to a flattering hair color, and his eyebrow arch is divine. Notice how lovely his hair and brows look with that berry-ish colored backpack.

inline_photo.png?2

He’s officially the best looking guy in a turtle neck! So many try, yet so few succeed in pulling off the look. #HeIsKing

inline_photo.png?2

Look at that smoldering eye gaze, and might I add, that jacket is the whole world.

inline_photo.png?2

If only he worked in your office. #ZeroProductivity

inline_photo.png?2

Can he stop?! First of all that coat and sweater combination makes me want to cat claw the screen, but his gaze makes me want to slide down the wall of that building and cry because of the perfection.

inline_photo.png?2

No…let’s not do this. LJS is perfection; this outfit is not. That top is pretty much a sweater “bubble coat,” right? No, we can’t wear that and we can’t wear those ankle pants either.

inline_photo.png?2

If you happen to have an intense “like” (obsession) for LJS, then you have to notice how photographers love to have him pose bare foot in suits and…

inline_photo.png?2

…love to have him pose in bed. It’s, like, not a complete photo shoot without him doing one of these poses.

inline_photo.png?2

For those who don’t know, Lee Jong Suk began his career as a runway model so that’s why his photos are pure perfection if you were wondering. Which photo of his makes you want to cat claw the screen?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

Source : Dramafever 

offtopic:Save dramaverse Jong Suk sshi, I just saw the recent episode of FTLY and some full of Fast forward its not okay its love, dramaheavens its ridiculous.... No drama this year made my day.

On the bright side Misaeng is coming and Pinicchio, but expectation for me is becoming low.... Its hard to put something in the pedestal but I'm open about everything.... But my vibes is sorta positive.

Wish: their new dramas will become mega hit then they sit together during baeksang and won best actor and best actress this year.... kyaaaaa...

Guest kiyasnow

@angels_natdylax05 i hope it's okay, i took your idea xD i couldn't help myself, you are definitely my inspiration!!!~
Posters for their new-soon-to-be drama xD!! The Incomplete Life of a Quack

tumblr_nb09gwq7AS1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nb09gwq7AS1taut28o3_500.jpg
tumblr_nb09gwq7AS1taut28o1_1280.jpg

waaaaaaaaah daebak! sis @kiyasnow hahahha

and the poster looks like its a  romcom movie like "very ordinary couple"

wahhhh wishing suukie and sora will have that kind of movie next...clap clap

----------

oh my i should clap clap clap also its one of the wonders of the world.... I love it.

@sleepykid

i am not even interested with this drama for this year in SBS like IOTL, My Lovely lady and even Sukkie accept Pinochio, i just want to support him instead. It's so rare to me for not having some excitement to watch autumn drama. Even last year i watched three dramas from SBS in a row. TMS, Heirs and YWCFATS and they were good. But since DS, they destroyed my expectation. Miseng and Nodame Cantabille will be my drama list for autumn

Archived