♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1 Sora really did great things for our Jong Suk look at the glow in gis recent photos... It blooms like a person who is so in love.

where are tho @ruzikie,,,,

@angels_natdylax05 we are like chatting with one another, join the bandwagon guys... kekeke( ^)o(^ ) I'm so missing the beautiful noise here.

@Rania - Jong Suk in Vietnam today is beyond perfection, Give me a moment, cry and scream.... now I'm fine.

I knew it! I knew it!  :)] :)]
No wonder he hugged it.. Obviously the pole has a deepful meaning to them  =)) =))

9RgyD46.jpg
taken out with full cre to: instyle and baragi

sleepykid said: @pandalover1 Sora really did great things for our Jong Suk look at the glow in gis recent photos... It blooms like a person who is so in love. where are tho @ruzikie,,,, @angels_natdylax05 we are like chatting with one another, join the bandwagon guys... kekeke( ^)o(^ ) I'm so missing the beautiful noise here. @Rania - Jong Suk in Vietnam today is beyond perfection, Give me a moment, cry and scream.... now I'm fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WtQlTtK9BU

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong Suk at Grand Opening Ceremory of Caffe Bene in Vietnam  

so, what did i miss ? Seeing his face is liked hmm, his eyes hmm, what shall i say right now ? It's like he's trying to cover up his shame regarding of the last issue that we always talk.

Like untie @RaniaZeid and ahjumma @allkorean , all the thing you said were right. He isnt confident with him self right now.

now, lets pray to her so she can upload her selca with her Quack =))

@ruzikie I am thinking the same thing too!!!!!! omo!!!!! now we also have telepathy?? hahahaha

Topping the page again...

Dear K-Drama God

Where the godamn is their selca??????

Bless Quack forever in this Delululand

Let us all be happy and healthy and keep trolling

I'm anticipate their next project and please let them be reunite again with a bombastic boom shaka laka project...

Please let what @sleepykid predicts (all positivity about Quack plus byeontaeness) becomes a definite reality hahahahaha

Guest aya52893

now, lets pray to her so she can upload her selca with her Quack =))

Ahahaha. I was thinking about that too when I saw her ig account. Lol. All of us have one thinking when it comes to uri quack :)) really hope she upload it. Haha

Guest aya52893

Then we have Sora posting #throwback. Taken few days ago, the truth that she met up with sukkie before he left for vietnam has been revealed. HAHAHAHA!  =)) =)) 8-}

Or maybe we will get to see a real time photo of them together.hahaha. Sora said to him that they can meet up whenever Sukkie is bored right? Let's wait until he come back home. Hahahaha. Maybe he will ask Sora out again! and hoping they will take a selca together and upload it to her IG! I'm looking forward to it hahahahaha.. Sora always upload real time photos right? Hahahahaha. Delulu overload... hahahaha..

Archived