♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angels_natdylax05 said:

Lee Jong Suk Is the New Face of Chinese Fashion Brand Semir

In the wake of the popularity of SBS’ “I Hear Your Voice” and the recent “Doctor Stranger,” actor Lee Jong Suk has been taking China by storm.

The actor has recently become the face of Semir (森 馬), a large casual fashion brand in China with over eight thousand stores. Semir is one of the main casual brands in China frequented by the younger generations.

An official from Semir said, “Lee Jong Suk, who can pull off a classy and fashionable look in just a simple white button-up, fits our image well. We predict an improvement to our brand image with Lee Jong Suk as our model, him having both great acting skill and looks, and we look forward to the positive effect he will bring to our company.”

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho have also previously modeled for Semir.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/03/lee-jong-suk-is-the-new-face-of-chinese-fashion-brand-semir/

angels_natdylax05 said:

angels_natdylax05

said:

Lee Jong Suk Is the New Face of Chinese Fashion Brand Semir

In the wake of the popularity of SBS’ “I Hear Your Voice” and the recent “Doctor Stranger,” actor Lee Jong Suk has been taking China by storm.

The actor has recently become the face of Semir (森 馬), a large casual fashion brand in China with over eight thousand stores. Semir is one of the main casual brands in China frequented by the younger generations.

An official from Semir said, “Lee Jong Suk, who can pull off a classy and fashionable look in just a simple white button-up, fits our image well. We predict an improvement to our brand image with Lee Jong Suk as our model, him having both great acting skill and looks, and we look forward to the positive effect he will bring to our company.”

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho have also previously modeled for Semir.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/03/lee-jong-suk-is-the-new-face-of-chinese-fashion-brand-semir/

kpopstarz
class="at_title" style="font-size: 32px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="at_title" style="text-align: left; font-size: 32px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Becomes Model For Chinese Casual Brand 'Semir' 
By Lily James | August 04, 2014 11:56 AM EDT    

Lee Jong Suk

Korean actor Lee Jong Suk is making his mark in the Chinese entertainment industry.

Lee, who has starred in popular Korean dramas including "School 2013," "I Hear Your Voice" and "Dr. Stranger," is chosen to be the face of the Chinese fashion brand Semir.

Semir is the top selling brand amongst the youth in China and has around 8,000 stores already. The popular clothing brand is looking to expand their name even further now that they've hired Lee as their model.

"Lee Jong Suk remains fashionable even with a plain white shirt and has made a name for himself as a fashionista within Korea, which is why we wanted him for our brand. We also think that his overall image goes well with the Semir brand," explained an associate for Semir, according to the Korean publication Naver.

The associate continued, "Lee Jong Suk is known in China as Korea's 'perfect male celebrity' due to his good looks and impeccable acting skills. With the addition of Lee, we're expecting the quality of our brand to improve even further while raising sales and extensively promoting our clothes."

Lee Jong Suk, who recently wrapped up "Dr. Stranger," is known for his dedication to acting and his ability to take on any role within the acting industry in Korea, evident from the execution of his recent character in the drama series.

"Lee Jong Suk is a very good actor. . . Lee Jong Suk is like an actor who is [always] prepared. He even acts out the things that aren't in the script. He studies the things that I didn't write by himself and shows it to me on set . . . I had no worries. But since actor Lee Jong Suk does so well, I got all the more worried for myself. Because I had to write a script that is fitting enough to lead a good actor. .  . He is a friend who I will continue to look forward to [in other dramas]," explained the writer for "Dr. Stranger" Park Jin Woo, according to Allkpop.

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/102256/20140804/lee-jong-suk-becomes-model-for-chinese-casual-brand-semir.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lee Jong Suk becomes the new face of Chinese apparel brand 'Semir' via Allkpop

lee-jong-suk_1407110377_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is the new face of Chinese casual brand 'Semir'!

'Semir' is a brand chosen as one of the best by the younger generation in China and reportedly the #1 group as a fashion brand in the nation with over 8,000 stores. Semir has been using various Hallyu models to represent them, and now actor Lee Jong Suk will be stepping up to bat as the new model.

Semir said, "Lee Jong Suk can look fashionable just with a white button up, and he's a Korean fashion mark that's receiving hot interest. His luxurious and fashionable image fit well with Semir. He's rising in China with his perfect acting and amazing looks. We expect him to add to the brand image and to draw out a large sales increase."

They said old habits never dies
Once you're Quack, forever a Quack
Sit like a Quack, squatting like a duck :)) :))
And then you started walking like a duck

Next thing you know, you'll be Quacking! =)) =))
(and how can both of you still called yourself an introvert???)
:)) 353139e2ae206f1de5ae3929aebf57da.jpgtumblr_n9elp1oCaX1qb1zsao2_500.jpg
tumblr_n9eu07FT4P1rqrpoao1_500.jpga3h085.jpg
tumblr_n9elp1oCaX1qb1zsao3_500.jpgexhfea.jpg
tumblr_n3y2o7Oea11rl7p8wo1_400.gif
cre: buing buing tumblr, k-swiss pinterest, rebloggy

Guest aya52893

I really can't believe that both of them are introverts. Hahahaha.. :)) considering how they act during offscreens. Aigoo. Introvert? Really? it doesn't seem so even I love them both. I still can't believe. Hahahaha.

Archived