♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I DEMAND FOR ANOTHER SELCA FROM HOON AND SOOHYUUUUNNNNN... DAMN THIS IS SO BOTHERING ME. WHY THEY NEVER HAVE A SELCA TOGETHER ???? WHYYYYUU FFFFFUUUUU????

I think i should rent some spy like NK spy to search the selca between them two :|

ruzikie said: I DEMAND FOR ANOTHER SELCA FROM HOON AND SOOHYUUUUNNNNN... DAMN THIS IS SO BOTHERING ME. WHY THEY NEVER HAVE A SELCA TOGETHER ???? WHYYYYUU FFFFFUUUUU???? I think i should rent some spy like NK spy to search the selca between them two :|

lummy said: ruzikie said: I DEMAND FOR ANOTHER SELCA FROM HOON AND SOOHYUUUUNNNNN... DAMN THIS IS SO BOTHERING ME. WHY THEY NEVER HAVE A SELCA TOGETHER ???? WHYYYYUU FFFFFUUUUU???? I think i should rent some spy like NK spy to search the selca between them two :|

@kaiskloset love that changes the history of kdrama, starring young do the hottie guy from seoul, dr. hoon who have lots of aegyo and dr. oh the lady who wins the heart of our 2 main protagonist. Together they will make our delulus come to life.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ;)

I should make the titlle becomes Reply Doctor Stranger with the producer Tim Burton and Jin Hyuk, Writer are @kiyasnow and @kimsontoya. The cast are Choi Young Do, Oh Soo Hyun and Park Hoon. So me, untie @raniazeid , unnie @kaiskloset , @sandjh and @angels_natdylax become the staf and supporter of the drama. Ahjumma @bambiina and @all korean will control the drama into public Anyone join ? And @sleepykid i think you should join @rynn_peace into a translator for the news and article for them~ Euhmm anyone join us become a cameo for this drama ? Please contact me :D Aigoooo, jongsin jarryo :(( :(( I must be going insane :((

I think i'll be neutral because if it ends up any way i'll be happy. HAHAHAHA! =)) Both fighting over Sora, or end game BROMANCE!  :x =))

I think the fan war will pretty good rather than the fan war that i have faced :)) :))

Archived