♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come in peace, I like you to listen in this pod cast.... its quite great and what I'm pointing out...

Dramabeans Podcast #22
by javabeans | July 19, 2014 | 27 Comments

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/Doctor-Stranger.jpg

New podcast, finally! Fyi, we decided not to rush through a dozen shows at once this time (because that’s stressful), so we’ll be putting out another podcast shortly (as in, sooner rather than later) to cover the rest of the shows we haven’t mentioned yet.

Doctor Stranger’s mishmash of a story (50:40): LISTEN TO IT, UNTIL THE END....

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/dramabeans-podcast-22/

sleepykid said: I come in peace, I like you to listen in this pod cast.... its quite great and what I'm pointing out...

Dramabeans Podcast #22

New podcast, finally! Fyi, we decided not to rush through a dozen shows at once this time (because that’s stressful), so we’ll be putting out another podcast shortly (as in, sooner rather than later) to cover the rest of the shows we haven’t mentioned yet.

sleepykid said: sleepykid said: I come in peace, I like you to listen in this pod cast.... its quite great and what I'm pointing out...

Dramabeans Podcast #22

lummy said:
Send any question to her and visit the link below.. open till 21st July 2014 by 3.00 pm
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=730261907038708

Spoiler: 오 랜만에 [대물봐: 대신 물어봐 드립니다]가 돌아왔습니다. 그 주인공은 얼마전 종영한 '닥터 이방인'에서 활약을 펼친 강소라 씨입니다. [대물봐] 연재 이래 최초 여자스타인데요. 그녀에 대해 궁금한 점이 있으신 페친분들은 주저없이 질문을 남겨주세요. 어떤 질문이 됐던 모두 환영합니다. 지금부터 시작해 21일 오후 3시 마감하겠습니다. 많은 성원 바랍니다. ^^

Before DS ends, i was wondering what would happen with me if they dont end up together. I feel like i will like a bunch of crap and crying over my lost OTP and my wish already happened.

I became a bunch of crap with a lot of abuses, out of topic and the queen of spammer.

Those are my evidence of love to my precious daughter, Oh Soo Hyun and her future husband seems to be failed again, Park Hoon. I do want to mention Choi Young Do but some thing will mention him after Park Hoon.

Well well~

Guest crazyshadowhunter

I'm afraid i can't let you do that..what will happen to my hyun then?.. :)) :))

But....since I'm topping the page,

I might consider @sleepykid 's wish :)) :)) Only this time

Just the skill... I would not trade my love Hyun for anything else :)] :)]

But, wait... if that happens, will Sora get... Jin Se Yeon's acting?? [-X

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Hahahahaha...No no no.. [-O< [-O< ...

please edit it my friend..or else some spy will flock over here.. and what do you mean?..of course sora will get park hoon then! :)) :))

Do I edit it?? But which part??

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"pay attention at 0:12 someone will pass by :D but sukii  is like meehhh and keep concentrating  on his BFF yoona haahahahh 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"KBS Drama Awards 2012 - Lee Jong Suk & Yoona cut

Rania Zeid said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"pay attention at 0:12 someone will pass by :D but sukii  is like meehhh and keep concentrating  on his BFF yoona haahahahh 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"KBS Drama Awards 2012 - Lee Jong Suk & Yoona cut

Archived