♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aya52893

One thing for sure i'm totally suck for this couple. Somebody must take me to the hospital. I need them have a project again in ROMCOM ROMCOM ROMCOM NOT IN MELODRAMA!!!!!

Hahaha. Me too! i want more hoonhyun bickerings! Waaa.. i badly miss uri soohyunie with hoonie. Why they made us into like this!

:(( we really need to have romcom of these two really SOOOOON.. :((

I guess i'm totally crazy about them. Jeongmal bogoshipayo hoonhyun! :((

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong Suk x Kang So Ra MV Love is You [ Doctor stranger ]
9bf8k4.jpg

34y47de.jpg
via sepia0814

kimsontoya said: Quack Couple in different photo shoot but they both look hot :\">   and wild.  I dunno but these two really have a connection. Hahaha! My delulu mind strikes again. LOLS!

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!

(Photo Credit: enews24.net)
MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!

(Photo Credit: ollehmusic.com)

I will always be wishing that they'll work on the same project again in the future.  [-O< [-O<

Send any question to her and visit the link below.. open till 21st July 2014 by 3.00 pm

10454426_730261907038708_574080730744232
link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=730261907038708

오 랜만에 [대물봐: 대신 물어봐 드립니다]가 돌아왔습니다. 그 주인공은 얼마전 종영한 '닥터 이방인'에서 활약을 펼친 강소라 씨입니다. [대물봐] 연재 이래 최초 여자스타인데요. 그녀에 대해 궁금한 점이 있으신 페친분들은 주저없이 질문을 남겨주세요. 어떤 질문이 됐던 모두 환영합니다. 지금부터 시작해 21일 오후 3시 마감하겠습니다. 많은 성원 바랍니다. ^^

@angels_natdylax05 i want to tell her about my feeling to her like this

" unnie, dont you feel you look like a richard simmons in DS ? Just only for fifty pence for another peepsi, you looked like another hero that loosen up because the other hero already took the princess with the selfless and greedy? Eh ? "

Okay, said enough :|

LOL @ruzikie‌ I don't understand what's that supposed to mean but hahaha.. u could tr

@angels_natdylax05 i want to tell her about my feeling to her like this

" unnie, dont you feel you look like a richard simmons in DS ? Just only for fifty pence for another peepsi, you looked like another hero that loosen up because the other hero already took the princess with the selfless and greedy? Eh ? "

Okay, said enough :|

LOL @ruzikie‌ I don't understand what's that supposed to mean but hahaha.. u could try

Guest kimsontoya

just for fun...:D because i so love these two characters I don't want to end their story yet...(i can't still get over these two...)

SooHyunHelpingHoonfindJaeHee-DoctorStran

later on...

QuackCouplegotjailedtogether-DoctorSrang

after they got out from jail...

SooHyunDrinkingwithHoonwhileheisdepresse

SooHyunliedtoJaeJoonthatsheswithHoon-Doc

(to be continued...)

Popular doctor stranger/Hoon/Quack vids

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Doctor Stranger ● Fallin' D o w nmixed video with all 4 characters but lots of quack and quack & hoon scenes...29,626 views video maker ships hoon and quack :D 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Doctor Stranger ● blind.mixed too..video maker ships hoon and quack too :D 57,343 views

강소라 Kang Sora 닥터이방인 Doctor Stranger MV-이렇게 좋은날 48,876 views

강소라 Kang Sora 닥터이방인 Doctor Stranger MV-지금만나러가요 ..152,475 views

Meet you now ................................................. :( :(( :((

Archived