♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

kiyasnow said:
[cr: on image/dearC]
Good for you soohyun!! avoid his temptation xD!! he doesn't deserve you anyways!! strong single lady starts now!!! LOL and here i'm saying that even though i haven't even watch epi 19 yet xD seeing all the reaction i might skip it and just go straight to 20 to see how strong soohyun has become!! *cross finger* please don't end up with JJ though! ;__;

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piena

TrangB said: ha, so the rating is low. hahaha, congratulate on their stupid drama anyway, i'm getting an important exam results, can you guys wish me luck???

Guest kiyasnow

ruzikie said: kiyasnow said:
Good for you soohyun!! avoid his temptation xD!! he doesn't deserve you anyways!! strong single lady starts now!!! LOL and here i'm saying that even though i haven't even watch epi 19 yet xD seeing all the reaction i might skip it and just go straight to 20 to see how strong soohyun has become!! *cross finger* please don't end up with JJ though! ;__;

Guest aya52893

Good for you soohyun!! avoid his temptation xD!! he doesn't deserve you anyways!! strong single lady starts now!!!

LOL and here i'm saying that even though i haven't even watch epi 19 yet xD seeing all the reaction i might skip it and just go straight to 20 to see how strong soohyun has become!! *cross finger* please don't end up with JJ though! ;__;

So so proud of our Soohyun-ahhh! =))

Leave uri princess Soohyun-ahhh alone Park Hoon! Hahaha

Guest aya52893

LOL! i didn't watch either! but you can see clearly that hoon was talking and hyun just walked away~ he deserve it! but what gave me a bit of hope was that look that he gave her as she walked away xD am i delusional again?? xD (that gif was epi 19, right? xD cause i don't remember seeing it xD) 

@kiyasnow Yeah there is something about his reaction. But i don't like to be disapponted again! Oh park hoon! Park hoon is so insensitive. I hate him! He keeps giving us false hopes! :(

Guest piena

kiyasnow said:

Guest kiyasnow

aya52893 said:

ruzikie

said:

kiyasnow

said:

Good for you soohyun!! avoid his temptation xD!! he doesn't deserve you anyways!! strong single lady starts now!!!

LOL and here i'm saying that even though i haven't even watch epi 19 yet xD seeing all the reaction i might skip it and just go straight to 20 to see how strong soohyun has become!! *cross finger* please don't end up with JJ though! ;__;

Guest illyria

I want to know what they were filming still...  Maybe they ended already earlier but worried about the Quacker's reactions and did an alternative happy end? :)
Good morning, anyway :)

Guest hoonhyun

@kiyasnow hi friend can you please do me a favour and draw us a sequel of your previous manga works? WINK WINK. You're pretty much a way better drawer and writer than those donkey head writers. WINK WINK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^:)^

My hopes:

JH will die after confrontation with Agent Cha...TIME JUMP 3 OR 5 YEARS...Hyun became Director and Hoon return to the hospital after said goodbye to his first love! They'll meet again...LEE KI CHAN "Meet you now"

8->

ArdellaY

said: just finished watching ep 19 with all many skipped scene esp JH scene xD altough im still dispointed with all mess in this drama. but really i can't express how proud iam seeing uri quack :') from a weak quack become a strong women who handle all the mess in myeongwoo. our quack is a real heroine at this series. KANG SORA JJANG!!

pandalover1 said:

ArdellaY

said: just finished watching ep 19 with all many skipped scene esp JH scene xD altough im still dispointed with all mess in this drama. but really i can't express how proud iam seeing uri quack :') from a weak quack become a strong women who handle all the mess in myeongwoo. our quack is a real heroine at this series. KANG SORA JJANG!!

#hoon's apology to us all

@Rania Zeid @Bambiina @katkat88 @k_craze @SongMira @all korean

@ruzikie @rynn_peace @sandjh @kimsontoya @lolly8 @edensor @piena

@angels_natdylax05 @lummy @kiyasnow @Rha1802 @dreamerland

@sky5joyous @mumble72 @pandalover1 @bubuybulan @rapsberrygirl23

@onlyT1009 @aya52893 @ehey1256 @alicekpoppin @smallowl

@skysora @TrangB @giemalyn88 @snow1234 @malva @minhosulli293912

@rheiuna @Hwang Chan @anjesi @heylody @migtly @hinaya05 @Elif Yazgül

@llove @ManeeratR @SJKMCW @rarapop @forever22 @chewii @illyria @hoonhyun

10368193_1439666176299340_26544359662868

:P =)) =)) =))

Archived